[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit job/no job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1951.png (430KB, 1700x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.png
430KB, 1700x1101px
>what do you do, Anon?
I clean toilets and trow out trash.
>but.. don't you have a degree?
Yes. A worthless degree in arts.
>why didn't you just use your fucking head instead of wasting your time with that?
Yeah. Why didn't I!
Pretty much the most stupid thing I could ever do.
>>
>>37531915
Don't feel bad. You're not alone. I earned a music degree because that's what I was passionate about. But honestly, I wasn't passionate enough to want to get a job in it. I would have to teach high schoolers and I don't want that. Plus if I want to teach at university I'd have to go back for a masters and phd. Too much time and investment. I don't really care about working at all. I have a retail cuck job and I'm about to quit that soon.
>>
>walk into normie family house
>"got a job yet?"
>say nope as I pass them without even looking at them
>tfw I can feel their gaze piercing my back
>>
>>37532009
Why are we so fucking lazy
>>
>>37531983
>don't feel bad
Good enough advice I guess. But there is a small problem. If I was to quit this job. Which I intend to do very soon. I will run out of money in a couple of months. I don't want to move back to my parents. How do you make a change without collecting huge depts?
>>
>>37532018
I'm lazy because I don't give a shit. I'll get a job when they throw me out, but until then, I honestly don't care. Life is consistently retarded and I have no intention of doing anything I don't want to do, unless I have to
>>
>>37531915
i have a math degree and no job
youre doing better than i am,dont worry
>>
File: 1394498497752.png (8KB, 376x260px) Image search: [Google]
1394498497752.png
8KB, 376x260px
>all my trade school acquaintances got great well paying jobs on ships, trains and such
>build garbage containers for shit money
>>
I have a biology degree and the only job I got offered was a minimum wage research job. Literally $10 an hour. I might as well just quit and go for fast food or something.
>>
>>37532093
Yeah. All around me are people my age starting to buy houses, cars, nice clothes and watches. I have to look twice everytime I shop my daily food. Red price tag means it goes in the basket.
>>
>>37532127
>Red price tag means it goes in the basket.
This is just good money sense more then anything.
>>
>>37531915
You're doing good anon, I'm a uni dropout and a NEET for 3 years. Going outside is an achievment for me. Might as well finish myself off before I'd get to suffer consequences of this time well spent.
>>
>>37532167
Haha you wouldnt even be able to kill yourself you fucking loser. Why dontcha just stay miserable for the rest of your life mmkay?
>>
>>37532107
Biology is one of those "worthless despite STEM" degrees. To get a decent pay with this you got to have at least a PhD and it isn't all that much what they pay you.

The only thing you got on those of the liberal arts is that people know you're not a complete moron, which is what liberal arts graduates look to everyone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.