[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women know how easy they have it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22

File: 6.png (548KB, 499x664px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
548KB, 499x664px
Do women know how easy they have it?
>>
No. Do you know how easy you have it? Like compared to the poorest people on Earth?

Your day to day is your baseline. Women can't know what it's like for men the same way we can't know what it's like to have to work all day clearing fields for 50 cents.
>>
File: females attempt at depression.jpg (273KB, 968x968px) Image search: [Google]
females attempt at depression.jpg
273KB, 968x968px
>>37531671
yes, it's what causes the cunty smirks like in OP image and those grating voices of theirs
>>
>>37531671
Have what easy?

If you were not such a self absorbed selfish bottle pisser you would realize women have it pretty shit at times as well.

Human condition and all that shit.
>>
I predict that this thread will become swarmed with redditors and femsluts trying to bully robots and going on really bitter rants about male privilege and how awesome it is to be a man, and how hard women allegedly have it. Lets get it over with.
>>
>>37531671
her ass isn't even big. you have to see it from the proper angle. girls do all kinds of shit to make their ass look big. you're not seeing what it looks like at a straight parallel angle, she's twisting it so you see 1.5 instead of 1 whole ass.
>>
>>37531725
t. whiteknight cuck that never had sex
>>
>>37531671
>Your day to day is your baseline
Exactly the correct perspective. Sad how this isn't immediately obvious to everyone.
>>
>>37532182
>>37531694
Sorry, I had meant to reply to (you).
>>
>>37531843
That's STPeach you retarded faggot. Her ass is huge
>>
>>37531671
From speaking to girls it seems periods are pretty shit.

A slightly easier life isn't worth awful things every single month in my opinion.
>>
>>37532239

Yeah about as huge as the curve in her back.
>>
I can't even begin to imagine how different life must be for an attractive woman.

Almost every single social interaction would be completely different.
People would actually want you around them.
Sure, some people just want to fuck you, but that can't be so bad since women are happy to pose in baboon-tier mating displays to make people want to fuck them like OP's picture.
>>
No, they think it's hard for them lol.
>>
>>37531694
You're right but I'm not sure how that's relevant. He was talking about the first world.

Also, I don't fucking mean to discredit the 90% of the world that lives in extreme poverty but living life in the straightforward sense that you go to school to gain an education has a lot less of the intangible troubles that come with being a 21st century NEET.

Human beings are meant to live like that and their brains release serotonin that makes them operate in a way where life makes sense to them. They don't struggle to interact with people, they aren't emotionally gutted when someone doesn't like them, they aren't paranoid and emotionally volatile and their brain generally doesn't begin to fall apart and leave you will crippling mental afflictions you're constantly trying to rectify.

In some of the most comically unlivable parts of Africa people people gather around the campfire to drink moonshine out of jerry cans and they're still happier than people living a cozy 21st century suburban life.

There's more suicides in America than there are in Iraq. And not because of religious reasons.
>>
If you mean the ones under the age of 25 and are virgins.
>>
>>37532292
I'd take any physical pain to escape the mental pain that comes from being a man. Being a woman is enjoying all the beautiful moments of life all the time, except for the few days a month where your tummy hurts a little.
>>
>>37532239

Does being a massive faggot feel nice
>>
>>37531671
Do men? Women may be advantaged romantically, but men are advantaged professionally. Every gender has it tough in some areas.
>>
>>37532662
>le wage gap and oppressed in the workforce meme
>>
>>37531725
I've had moderately attractive girls tell me they live life on easy mode. How can you dispute it now when it's been said straight from the source?
>>
They only have it easy if they are attractive and/or manage to snag a husband who will provide for them before they reach 30. If they do not fulfill this criteria then they have a shit tier existence.

Even attractive women who get a husband have to deal with their looks fading fast after 30 (which must suck considering image is what their entire sense of being is based on), they get to loaf around and be provided for for the rest of their lives but really, what kind of life is that? Would you rather earn your place in the world or just do menial work raising children for the rest of your life?

tl;dr if you are a man and think being a woman would be better you are a colossal faggot and should neck yourself or take pills and become my live in trap fucktoy
>>
File: 1489582481410.jpg (159KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1489582481410.jpg
159KB, 500x332px
>>37532399
I'm a man and I experienced a very steep incline in physical attractiveness once puberty hit me

Pre ~15, everybody treated me like I didn't deserve to exist and if I were allowed to be afforded basic liberties of human compassion I'd need to go above and beyond in ways that impressed them and gave them something to take away. I was essentially purchasing time/compassion from people that afforded me the bare essentials to not go insane.

I talk about it somewhat facetiously now like it wasn't that big a deal, but it was absolutely repugnant. We live in the age where liberal pseudo-intellects find a brainmeltingly contrived and roundabout way to claim that something is "racist" and people apologize profusely and bend over backwards but the fact that the general populace finds it acceptable to treat someone like this is a monument to the fact that they don't care about anything it represents and they're just parotting the surface-level representation society tells them they should.

I can't and won't ever want to interact with someone that wants to be around me because I'm attractive. My experiences have irredeemably shattered my faith in people and their evolutionary inclinations.
>>
>>37532675
Lol, right? Both are fucking memes it's not hard to find data http://www.realsexism.com/
>>
>>37531694
You're right. Just wanted to comment to say this.
Also presumably as women age they realize how easy they had it, past tense
>>
>>37532434
>You're right but I'm not sure how that's relevant.
Then there's nothing more to say to you nor any reason to continue reading your post.
>>
>>37532819
Well since you went down that path I may as well evaluate on it.
>>
Through some strange circumstances I had a 3 hour meeting with a girl who was an actual model in Italy for a year and we covered a whole lot of topics, including that. It doesn't seem like a very desirable life.

She wasn't pretty as a kid but then puberty turned her into a fucking knockout and after a year of novelty value she started to loathe it.
She used the fact that men see her as fuckmeat to advance in life, but hated every minute of it and was very, very depressed and had alcohol issues since the age of 14 that grew into drug use later on. All the suffering and self hate made her fairly self destructive in life. She's probably only alive because aged 20 she somehow stumbled into a circle of friends that legitimately doesn't see her as very aesthetically pleasant meat. I legitimately think that her mental state was worse than mine and I'm a product of a broken home who ended up as a 23yo khv factory worker.

Brobots, we may be hideous, poor and powerless in society, but that means that every friend you make is in it for you, not for whatever fringe benefits associating with you might provide them and they aren't just biding their time to try and put their dick up your ass.
>>
>>37532796
Blow it out your ass roastie
>>
>>37533169
>Blow it out your ass roastie
click the link before you assume things
>>
"hurr durr attractive women get more hedonistic temporary happiness than I do"
it's like complaining about someone with more crack sources can get high more than you do
>>
>>37532239
Fuckin retard look at her spine
>>
>>37533081
Yeah, knowing you failed easy mode probably fucks you up.
I actually also think being intelligent is at least casual mode, ugly or not. It's just so hard to lose intelligence, you need a severe life-threatening disease before that starts happening, not temporary setbacks.
"My dear, you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly."
>>
File: peaches and bf.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
peaches and bf.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>37531671
i dont hate her THAT much because she picked a responsible bf.

she affectionately calls him baby and honey so they seem like a legit couple.
>>
File: peaches and bf.webm (2MB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
peaches and bf.webm
2MB, 784x720px
if he can do it, you can do it bros
>>
File: 1495587396251.jpg (389KB, 1280x1711px) Image search: [Google]
1495587396251.jpg
389KB, 1280x1711px
>>37531671
>be woman
>start social media accounts
>get popular from makeup giveaways and selfies
>start a patreon and sell selfies as perks
>start being a cam girl

>mfw in less than a month you can live off the money you make by masturbating
>>
>>37531671
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college nothing reaIly noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle" with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool" anyway whats this thread about?
>>
>>37533515
Fucking canada sending some bitch money and then wonder why we are poor.
This bitch gets paid to exist.
>>
>>37533483
So she just fucking stands there looking sexy while the donations roll in with the top donations pinned to the top to incentivize donating more than anyone else

We're gettin dangerously close to a cyberpunk future here. Even the little dancing pixel art girl
>>
>>37534057
>close to a cyberpunk future here.
Oh shit I cant fucking wait bro.
>>
File: szLpbxN.jpg (357KB, 1693x2950px) Image search: [Google]
szLpbxN.jpg
357KB, 1693x2950px
>>37531843
>>37532305
Is she arching her back in the first pic? Yes
Is her ass still still sculpted by god(and squats)? Yes
>>
File: TzZWZSK.jpg (219KB, 1605x3115px) Image search: [Google]
TzZWZSK.jpg
219KB, 1605x3115px
More of the semen dem0n we call stpeach
>>
File: aZLUIUk.jpg (838KB, 5152x3438px) Image search: [Google]
aZLUIUk.jpg
838KB, 5152x3438px
Cheez-its are made with real cheddar
>>
File: ejzH2K2.jpg (1006KB, 4421x6624px) Image search: [Google]
ejzH2K2.jpg
1006KB, 4421x6624px
scope this bitch's CHIOICE ASS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRyfwFYgUc
>>
File: KoRgH1u.jpg (248KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
KoRgH1u.jpg
248KB, 800x1120px
carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A
>>
Damn she's cute, I wish I was her
>>
>>37534339
just think, she actually poops from that butt
>>
http://imgur.com/a/Wdjdh
>>
>>37531671

In this regard, women will fall into one of three categories:

1. The completely oblivious who will complain about non-issues, and take advantage without even realising it (feminists)
2. Those who are aware, and will take advantage whenever they can (average woman/roastie)
3. Those who are aware and will avoid taking advantage, being reasonable human beings as a result (these ones usually turn out to be MRAs because they're sick of cunts taking advantage of men)

Pretty much every woman I've ever known falls into category 1 or 2. Those who fall into category 3 are incredibly rare.
>>
>>37531671
Duh. That's why they get angry when you expect them to do things.
>>
>>37531843
You live in denial bro
We get it: you hate this human being for various reasons but fuck me her ass is fucking 10/10
>>
I genuinely feel bad for her bf.
>>
>>37533483
>>37533515
>>37534057
What is this exactly?

Explain to an uninformed individual /r9k/.
>>
>>37531671
No, they are programmed to believe they are the victim in all situations.
Don't believe me? Try to pin the blame for literally anything on a girl. She will squirm and try as hard as she can to act like it's not her fault, and if that fails, she'll just make you out to be the bad guy for calling her on her shit.
>>
>>37531704
>that filename
fucking kek
>>
>>37531671
No, they are raised being told they are oppressed.
>>
>>37531671
As a man raised by women and who's had plenty of female friends, they get treated very differently by society. People care more about them, their problems, etc. Don't even get me started on romance
>>
>>37532764
Care to share something specific?
>>
They do realise they have it easier, they dont realise how.
>>
They have it easier from 15-30

After that they have it pretty rough desu

Young men have it hard from 15-30 but if they work hard they live life on easy mode from mid game
>>
>>37535317
I think she's just a popular streamer whore who does the usual wear revealing clothing and show soon to get donations
>>
>>37531704
>i wanna look good:(
>i wanna not be "cute":(
Fucking pick one I hate women so much.
>>
>>37535650
Yeah, there really is no explanation to this shit. We need to round up every single girl on this planet and fix their vitamin deficiencies.
>>
>>37532239
Is that the one who shows her tits and ass on stream but then makes a comment about how she's showing her ass on stream as if it somehow makes her less of a whore? Aka the new somehow worse kaceytron?
>>
This chick's ass is causing me pain
>>
>>37532764
did you even make a coherent point in that rant, retard?
>>
>>37531704
i'd be depressed too if i was too stupid to articulate what i want.
>>
>>37534268
I fucking hate people like you. You are the ones who make it easy for women to live because you give them attention just for fucking existing. You are the ones who convince women that they can live life on easy mode if they just wear tight pants. The condition all of us are in is YOUR fucking fault you piece of shit.
>>
>>37535735
her back looks fucked
if she straightened it her ass wouldnt look that big and she knows it
>>
>>37535794
its probably genetic desu
>>
>>37535824
What's genetic? People giving them everything they want? It's in their genes to receive things from other people? I didn't realize women were fucking psionics.
>>
>>37535735
Fuck you, fuck her. Fuck attractive women and fuck their enablers.
>>
File: tales-from-the-crypt.jpg (64KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
tales-from-the-crypt.jpg
64KB, 446x299px
>>37535735
>>37534286
you can tell she's gonna be that lady that has a smoker's toad voice and has cured leather for skin when she hits 40.
she's gonna look like pic related when she's 50, you already know this.
>>
>>37535852
I'm saying men putting women on a sexual pedestal is probably genetic. Maybe the rest of it as well.

Note I didn't say that "this is just how shit has to be forever". Humans have been extremely violent forever. But violence has declined. Human behavior doesn't exist in a genetic vacuum.
>>
>>37535896
And why am I not doing it then? God, I assumed you were stupid but you seem incapable of coming up with a point that doesn't fall apart if you tap on it.

Violence has declined because people stopped being fucking violent. This shit won't decline if people like you are still doing it.

I'm going to assume since you're here and you haven't called me a sexist yet, that you're a robot too. Why don't you stop making excuses and face the fact that you, and people like you, are the literal cause for your life being shit. My family has a genetic inclination to addiction problems, so what did I do with that information? I decided not to do addictive drugs. I didn't start shooting up heroin and saying "WELL IT'S IN MY GENETICS NOTHING I CAN DO"
>>
>>37535892
No, she's gonna go the way of all other female streamers. In a year or two people will get bored of her and she'll end up depressed.
>>
>>37535972
>acting like both of those scenarios can't happen
>>
File: 25466458.jpg (84KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
25466458.jpg
84KB, 1280x854px
HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GOD SAVE ME
>>
>>37533081
What a shitty girl.
She had a great body to advance in life and turned to drugs and alcohol like the roastie she is.
>>
>>37531694
the poorest people on earth rape their women and kill their children. they have no manners and are of the lowest standard of genetic stock. they have it hard because they shouldn't have been born. someone in the first world, of white skin, blond hair, blue eyes, and so on, is instead a blessing on the world and therefor deserves something in this life besides loneliness and depression. good day
>>
>>37536069
Sorry but you don't get to decide that you deserve something because you were born into it.
>>
>>37536006
PRRAAAAABBFFFF
>>
>>37533371
Bullshit. Being smart is only an advantage if you're also beautiful, but since you're beautiful it can't get much easier in the first place. On the other hand if you're ugly and smart it just means you're capable of understanding exactly how fucked you are.
>>
>>37531671

No, and that's the problem. They'll never know what it's like to be a man. Nobody cares about you and people actively want you to fail. You have to compete with everyone. You have to carve out your life with your own hands. And then you have to work hard to attract one woman to maybe start a family with. And what guys are scared about is that you worked hard all your life to get what you have and a woman can just take it all away from you through divorce.

Contrast that with women. They don't have to do anything to be attractive to men. They are given money and jobs just because they are women. Women and non-white men are given all the help and attention in schooling and college, white men are degraded and pushed down.

Women have the easiest lives imaginable and yet they have the fucking gall to shit on men for being men. I fucking hate feminists.
>>
>>37536069
I'm not making value judgements, it's just an objective fact that poor third worlders have it harder than some obese junk food ridden lard ejaculating to his hentai folder
>>
>>37536096
I can decide I deserve something, it's my consciousness and it doesn't affect anyone. If you don't have any expectations of the world that's your prerogative
>>
>>37536141
>white men degraded and pushed down
>women can't become american presidents
>nonwhites are poor
White men are in charge still.
>>
>>37536175

Old white men are and they are doing their damnedest to shit on young white guys.

>>37536164

Poor third worlders move to the west and live like kings. Thousands of white women work to please them, they get free money, and they get free jobs.
>>
>>37536164
but how can you know? The slave caste in India worked hard for nothing, yet enjoyed regular lives. They accepted their dharma and were happier than the modern man in the first world, who works and tries and only experiences frustration and depression
>>
>>37535947
The point is its not a genetic change but its not necessarily so simple or people's fault that they behave in way X. Violence dropped dramatically in the last 400 years (it's largely due to industrialization, literacy, and a lot of other factors). How about you settle down dude, calm down. If we were to make a change it would have to be cultural. We'd have to find ways to redirect and tame impulses.
>>
>>37536175
>>nonwhites are poor
So are whites.

There are rich non-whites too.
>>
>>37535852
>What's genetic? People giving them everything they want? It's in their genes to receive things from other people?
Well, yes.

Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>37536215
>Poor third worlders move to the west and live like kings.

Then they wouldn't be in the third world would they? Why are you being autisticly pedantic?

>>37536221
>The slave caste in India worked hard for nothing, yet enjoyed regular lives.
>my life is harder than being a slave
Jesus, maybe karma will bite you in the ass and give you what you want in the next life
>>
>>37536275
>>37535947
Society's violence didn't drop for the thousands of years that we've been around and all of a sudden, bam, dramatic drop. So it can take long for change to actually happen but once it does, it can be quick. Too quick for it to be genetic.

Behavioral differences in accordance to sex are pretty common. Check out the angler fish or the black widow spider if you want to see something pretty extreme sexually.
>>
>>37536296
That isn't much of an argument, it's a fact that the slave caste was treated well enough and enjoyed higher spirituality. They still worked hard and had no material possession, but they were respected for following their dharma. Think about ascetics as well, they consume the minimum and work the least, yet are the most respected members of the Indian caste. Their lives are 'hard' by your definition, they are starved and poor, yet they are happy. Being born in the first world with expectation only to be frustrated and rejected by society is worse. The mind doesn't reset, depressed first world males are stuck in this situation that third worlders will never know
>>
everyone in this thread is retarded except for me
>>
File: 1471071482821.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471071482821.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>37536355
>they are starved and poor, yet they are happy.
Nobody takes you seriously when you say shit like this. These people survive, they don't live. Your depression is nothing more than malcontentness, these people don't have time to feel "depression", they're praying for their next meal so they can temporarily ease the pain of their stomachs. It's fucking hilarious that you're capable of rationalizing that your life is worse than these peoples
>I'm white with blue eyes HURRRRRR these people deserve to suffer I deserve my waifu HURRRRRRRR but they also have better lives than me DURRRRRRRRRR

I do honestly hope your "depression" leads you to shooting yourself
>>
>>37536534
lol you don't understand asceticism. read a book
>>
>>37535650
think she means she wants to look sexy
and that cute is sort of a faux compliment
>>
>>37531671
Yes, but they don't know how difficult men have it.
>>
>>37535619
>Young men have it hard from 15-30 but if they work hard they live life on easy mode from mid game
>a small % of men work their entire lives so they have enough money to buy prostitutes, see we have it the same XD
>>
>>37536069
>white skin, blond hair, blue eyes, and so on
you just fucking had to, didn't you
>>
>>37535794
I wouldn't call posting a picture of someone on the internet "giving someone attention", since you aren't actually interacting with them in any way. If he's a thirst faggot in her twitch chat that's a different story. But simply posting their picture on 4chan with a positive comment is not the same.
>>
>>37532662
>but men are advantaged professionally
If by "advantaged" you mean they work much harder and longer in more dangerous and difficult jobs, then yes.
Also, why do women need jobs exactly? Oh that's right, because someone convinced them it is the ultimate happiness to slave away at some stupid pointless job. Meanwhile, women are less happy than ever according to surveys. But on the up side, by women joining the labor force it doubled the amount of available labor which lowered wages via supply and demand.
>>
>>37536793
Most men are not minimum mcwagies like you.
>>
>>37536175
>nonwhites are poor
Uh, in the US the top 5 income tiers are nonwhite. The poor nonwhites are just failures, not oppressed.
>>
>>37537043
>Also, why do women need jobs exactly?
For money, oh right. You would rather women be slaves to men than to be able to sustain themselves
>>
>>37537069
actually most millennial men are overeducated and severely underemployed

its actually worse than your statement. if they were just plain simple mcwagies they'd be in a better off spot because no crippling undefaultable debt
>>
>>37537089
>implying that women were not sustained before joining the labor force en mass
>implying that the welfare state doesn't enslave men to pay for single women.
>>
>>37532796
>>37532662
>work less hours than men
>do less dangerous work than men
>be less likely to aggressively pursue promotion I.E. directly ask for a pay rise, or put your C.V. out to rival companies
>already have legally enforced equal pay acts in every westernized country
The gap is there for a reason, roastie. Other than literally revoking the Equal Pay Act and directly paying you more per hour than your male colleagues, we can do no more to close it.

The rest is up to you, but as always you refuse to do the legwork and expect handouts. I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>37536141
>non-white men
Stopped reading right there. White men still have it good, your deformed ass fucked up and you think you're better than non-white men because of what some idiot taught you or put on some bait image, not realizing those same whites who run shit only want a select few whites in their circles, usually someone that's not a stuttering fuck-up like you.
>>
>>37537123
Burger problems. That will only get worse as Trump guts the economy to make himself and his buddies richer.
>>
>>37537497
>not realizing those same whites who run shit only want a select few whites in their circles
Kind of making his point aren't you? There is no benefit to being white.
>>
>>37537519
The economy was already largely gutted. The surplus of degrees is just a result of herding everyone into college, even people too stupid to be there.
Don't buy the service economy meme. Don't buy the we need immigrants meme.
>>
only thing better with girls are their multiple orgasms
>>
>>37537621
The US economy has been a downward spiral ever since Reagan set it on a path of no return.
>>
File: 1452795267318.jpg (50KB, 353x251px) Image search: [Google]
1452795267318.jpg
50KB, 353x251px
>>37537720
Yeah, outsourcing manufacturing in favor of service economy and importing immigrants to drive down wages.
>>
yes they do
dkdskss
>>
>>37533961
Is it bad I want my sister to do this and then we just live off the money from her twitch stream.
>>
Why are women such whores that they need all this constant validation and feel the need to post themselves being slutty online.
>>
>>37534057
>close to a cyberpunk future here

WE ARE ALREADY THERE
>>
File: wut.png (303KB, 558x732px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
303KB, 558x732px
>>37532796
>a site called "realsexism"
Great 'data'
>>
>>37537587
Exactly, which is why blaming non-white men is pointless and only wastes energy that could be used for bettering himself.
>>
>>37535619
Where is my easy mode? No matter how much money i have, I can't get a qt loving high school gf
>>
No. I've looked into it, and actually the academic consensus is that men have it significantly easier than women. Yet many of them are unaware or in outright denial of this fact.
>>
>>37541235
How the fuck do men have it easier? They're more likely to become CEOs and shit, but that's all.
>>
>>37531671
Bitch in the pic makes 60k in donations a month for sitting on a chair. And i am not even counting the guys(KEKS) that pay 5 bucks extra to be a subscribers to spam some extra emotes.And i think the beta that she is dating is a Hearthstone streamer that plays in the top league and also make top tier money. So yes this roastie has it very very easy.
>>
>>37536069
Listen you piece of shit cuck, all roasties deserve to die, even the perfect looking ones. No exception!!
>>
>>37533961
this is where women have life on easy mode, especially if they are attractive. no job no problem, just start camming and i gurantee you thirsty betas will give you money.
can a guy do that? hell no, fuck you dint even need to take your clothes off, just wear a low cut top and start a twitch stream and shill products. fuck roasties its why men should not work, not pay taxes, fuck this sick society.
>>
>>37541570
Good homo way of thinking
>>
File: 1490885540120.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1490885540120.png
9KB, 446x399px
>>37534003
Fuck off you copy pasta faggot. This isn't funny you dirty reddit jew.
>>
File: 1463281715143.jpg (103KB, 1032x719px) Image search: [Google]
1463281715143.jpg
103KB, 1032x719px
No because 99% of them refuse to use their body to their advantage. If I was a girl I'd slut myself out SO FUCKING HARD. I don't understand how women think.
>>
>>37541693
Camgirling is a very saturated market. Only the cutest and most charismatic girls are going to get enough to live off of.
>>
>>37541235
*citation needed

Note, anyone whose degree ends with the qualifier "studies" is not an actual academic.
>>
File: 89e.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>37541235
>(((academic))) consensus
>>
File: reg.jpg (404KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
reg.jpg
404KB, 5000x5000px
>>37542002
My ex gf cams and makes enough to pay her rent by getting naked and shoving objects in her orifices. She's like a 7.5/10 at best.

The market can't be that saturated.
>>
>>37542784
>like a 7.5/10

That's all it takes. Guys are willing to pay because it's addicting getting a cute girl to do what you want.
>>
>>37542784
7.5 is well above average. Surprisingly unoriginal
>>
File: 1472513753732.jpg (796KB, 1000x4624px) Image search: [Google]
1472513753732.jpg
796KB, 1000x4624px
>>37531671
Yes and no

I'd say a majority play along and demand more power, influence, concessions, tribute, better jobs, etc. while knowing they're on easy mode and can slut it out or get the quota hire if they just put in some average effort at school

A significant minority is actually fucking brainwashed into SJW-ism and believe they're oppressed

Take jobs, for instance. They claim a female can do just as good of a job as a man can do. Supposed under representation in the tech world and corporate boardrooms (~75% male) are actual issues on the feminist agenda. Yet, you see absolutely no feminists bitching about male-dominated industries construction, fishing, and mining where 95%+ of the workers are male. All this intersectionality, oppression theory, genderfluidity, special snowflake bullshit just takes that for granted. They would never even consider working in such an industry. Let's say men were stronger than women and therefore women perform poorly in manual labor jobs. You have all sorts of machine operators (eg crane operators, truck drivers, etc.) where you sit at the controls of a machine and do not do heavy lifting - all still male dominated.

None of that matters, they pursue their course and get government to agree with their bullshit and mandate quotas in select comfy professions. Fuck 'em
>>
>>37541872
and yet all /r9k/ does is hates on anybody remotely promiscuous
>>
>>37531671
women that are ugly have it pretty bad too
just not as bad as inept manchild NEETs
>>
>>37532764
We used to play a game like that in your pic. It was more mutual however. We would take turns standing at the end of a walled cricket pitch and peg palls at eatchother and you weren't allowed to move.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.