[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you guys fall? I think I'm inching closer to Elliot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: virginscale.png (379KB, 1664x681px) Image search: [Google]
virginscale.png
379KB, 1664x681px
Where do you guys fall? I think I'm inching closer to Elliot.
>>
>>37531662
I don't even apply for that scale.
>>
>>37531662
im on the scale where im not a virgin but I regret it and wish I never did it
>>
File: 1488247649871.jpg (63KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1488247649871.jpg
63KB, 650x842px
>Finally have chance to lose virginity
>Get whiskey dick
>tfw
>>
I don't fit on either end as I'm not disgusting like chris chan and don't have unreasonably high standards like Elliot. There have been girls who've been interested in me but I'm so inept when it comes to interacting with them that I always blow it.
>>
>>37531662
Chris isn't a virgin
>>
>>37531673
Same, I am in the do not give a shit territory.
>>
>>37531731

Same.

It opened up the worst kind of floodgate inside of me.
>>
Does receiving a blow job count as losing it?
>>
Neither.
I'm just waiting for the perfect girl to take my virginity and we'll get married and have a big family.
>>
>>37531673
>>37531761
>>37531794
>>37531867
this shit needs more than one axis

>>37531731
>>37531796
>>37531828
what do normies get out of posting this shit???
>>
>>37531796
did she fuck your best friend and you never knew legitly until you were going to move in and take it to the next step? Yea thats how it was for me and I get blamed for how I am because she wasn't loyal. She said to my friend that she wanted to marry him even though they dated a week and were fuckbuddys. Made no sense. Only reason apparently is he wouldn't wait for her and I did for college

big fucking mistake, she cost me a job too because she wouldn't let me sleep and kept bitching if I did
>>
>>37531794
>>37531893
Meant to say I'm not a virgin anymore and probably a Chad by your standards.
>>
>>37532111
Don't think the top one is you mate.
>>
>>37531893
Sometimes it's the only thing we have, we don't know how we made it happen but it did
>>
>>37532172
It is though. Seriously why would I pretend to be someone else than myself.
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 539x99px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 539x99px
>>37532222
Because that top one was me mate.
>>
File: Virgin Scale.png (639KB, 1417x645px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Scale.png
639KB, 1417x645px
Better version, my good virgins
>>
>>37532261
No it really wasn't. Nice edited picture mate.
>>
>>37532261
Wait sorry , I was the first reply to this thread. Thought you meant that one.
>>
>>37531662
>implying it's not a linear progression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U
>>
>>37531662
It's been too long, I don't give a shit anymore
>>
>>37531893
>normie

im far from it, may not be a virgin but im full hermit because I hate peoples bullshit
>>
>>37532395
still far too normie for this place
>>
>>37531757
What's that? I've never heard of it before.
>>
>>37532282
HP had a wife. Wasn't a virgin.
>>
dry <---> wet
>dry: melancholic, depressed, apathetic, passive
>wet: angry, frustrated, aggressive
cool <---> warm
>cool: doesn't do anything about it, "There's nothing I can do"
warm: tries everything to get laid, even forsaking one's own dignity (desperate)

dry cool - an heroes
dry warm - beta cucks
wet cool - shooters
wet warm - rapists
>>
>>37532400
sorry anon I betrayed us, but r9k gave me the encouragement to ask her out
>>
>>37532455
"Dignity" is a spook. You have to get over that shit. It literally doesn't matter. None of this matters.
>>
>>37532438
Just use his pre-marriage life as an example, he was never interested in sex and only did it to please his wife who kept pestering him about it
>>
>>37531662
Elliot's place is not really on that scale. He was handsome. He could've had sex with lower standards. He was rather a "chocel", too choosy to lose his virginity.
>>
>>37532479
Sounds like something a beta cuck or rapist would say, anon.
>>
>>37532436
not being able to get hard because you're drunk
>>
>>37532499
I wouldn't say Elliot was volcel desu, he was too autistic and too much of an asshole to get laid. Although you always be rightfully suspicious of people who complain about not getting laid, yet only care about top-tier girls who obviously only top-tier guys are getting.
>>
>>37532592
>he was too autistic and too much of an asshole to get laid
Yes, he was autistic. But still, I tend to think he could've had sex if only lowering his standards. Not every girl cares about the guy being autistic, if he is handsome and rich. And the "asshole" part, he never even got close enough of girls to be judged as an "asshole" by anyone. His questionable attitude only comes through in some of his videos.
>>
>>37531757
Whiskey dick isn't real.

Amphetamine dick is! Take an Adderall and try to fug, aint happening.
>>
>>37532639
Not true. Other than obviously assaulting others, one of his roommates in I believe 2013 wrote that when he heard others having a good time, he would become very angry and would yell insults at them. He was not entirely socially reclusive, he did have a temper which he did release on others at times.

And this is all obviously before he went off to kill an entire sorority house of women on the Day of Retribution (before failing miserably and only killing three.)
>>
lol virgins are pathetic
>tfw fucking my 5'11" gf on the daily
>>
File: 1495557720688.jpg (91KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495557720688.jpg
91KB, 720x960px
>>37532749
Yes, he threw snarky comments at them. But then again, if your neighbours are making noise after the point of time when there should be silence already, according to the house rules, it is understandable if someone gets angry. Reacting to that situation does not equal to being an asshole. He also mde a few attacks on couples and girls, but other than that he never got close enough to any girls to be judged as an "asshole". I believe that if he had tried to approach someone, he would've acted like a gentleman, at lest untill the point he got rejected.
>>
>>37532699
I had a buddy who would jack off for hours at a time when he took adderall. I fucked my girlfriend raw for about an hour on 200mgs of MDMA once and never even got close to finishing. And dude, get some good blow and a girl to blow you and you'll have the best hour of your life.
>>
>>37531757
Had a whiskey dick but not in the general sense of the word.
Could get hard and everything but just couldn't jizz. Fucked a Korean girl of 25, I'm 19, and couldn't jizz whatsoever. She had implants for tits though so that wasn't that bad.
>>
>>37533951

same thing happened to me w/ a prostitute was fucking embarrassing.. basically paid to have sex and not cum like a maximum cuckold
>>
>>37533951
>She had implants for tits
She was a Korean ladyboy.
>>
>>37533057
>He also mde a few attacks on couples and girls, but other than that he never got close enough to any girls to be judged as an "asshole".

making random attacks because you're too dumb to get laid is considered asshole behaviour
>>
>>37534200
>Implying I saw a penis or fucked her in the ass.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.