[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for snow birds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 360x640px
I know the picture quality isn't the best but how would you judge the quality of this rock based on appearance alone?
>>
>>37531598
Always have a marquis test on hand to check to see if it's actual powder

finish it with a ehrlich test kit to test quality, never eyeball assume it's pure or good unless you buy it off the person who touches it first after leaf harvest which is slim to none.
>>
>>37531598
what brand is this? arm and hammer? looks pretty good I'd say, generally I'd say its a bad sign when it starts clumping like that, just buy a new box
>>
>>37531779
Marquis reagent is useless for cocaine and its adulterants. It's really only useful for opiates, amphetamines, and phenethylamines. And an ehrlich kit is only useful for testing possible tryptamines. Nigga do you even get high?
>>
>>37531819
oops my mistake meant mandelin and marquis

also no i don't get high you tard I'm a cop.
>>
>>37531869
I'm curious. Being in law enforcement what's your stance on prohibition?
>>
>>37531965

Major waste of time and resources, people are going to get and do drugs no matter what I or the law has to say about it.

So I believe in education and harm reduction.
>>
>>37531598
Looks good from the pic. Solid form and not full powder. You won't know until you try it out.
>>
>>37531965
Oh and before anyone asks why I'm on 4chan, trust me there are plenty of other types of law enforcement that watch this site from time to time.

I looked for exif data on ops photo and since it's scrubbed im just going to move on.
>>
>>37532010
What about legalization and regulation? Some drugs are pharmacologically safe (mescaline, LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, cannabis) so putting out clean product will eliminate the risk of hospitalizations and deaths from adulterated or mislabeled product (like what we saw when nbome's first showed up on the market) and only leave behind those that resulted from bad decisions. But neurotoxic drugs like MDMA, cocaine, heroin, and meth might cause a spike (however temporary or permanent it might be we won't know for sure) in overdoses as result of regular users finally having access to potent, unadulterated product.
>>
>>37532105
Make a willy wonka's for druggies I don't care. I'm tired of busting people for personal amounts and paraphernalia.

I suggest a pharmacy where you can buy any drug and have it administered by a nurse and have medical personal right there to help them if they need it.

Let it be the medical field's problem not ours, I want to go catch rapists or solve a murder, not bust Jimmy because he had 4 hits of LSD and a baggy of weed.
>>
Well Its obviously been rerocked but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. It does look kind of chalky. Snort it and post results senpai, thats the only way too see.
>>
>>37531598
Let me help you, anon, by saying drugs are bad and will only hurt you in the end.
Quit while you can. Warning you friend.
>>
>>37531598
How is coke compared to amphetamine/meth? Is it worh 10x the price?
>>
>>37532525
no , coke is like 3-4 times better than speed but its not worth the 10x price
>>
>>37532550
Is it more euphoric? How would you compare it to mephedrone then?
>>
>>37532525
OP here. Don't have experience with meth, but I do have experience with adderall and MDMA. MDMA is my favorite hands down, coke comes in close second, and I absolutely hate adderall. But as far as cost goes I only ever spend less than $50 at a time and use once every couple months because it's so heavily adulterated and pales in comparison to legal drugs like alcohol and weed. Coke is more fun to run reagent tests on to than actually use. It's interesting to see what they put in it and figure out the limits of different tests on different batches. Shit most of the time you're spending money on a mixture of cocaine, benzocaine, lidocaine, and baking soda, and on rare occasions levamisole and boric acid. It's just a shining example of how prohibition forces the trade underground and as a result produces a sub par product.
>>
>>37531598
Ex connect here, looks cut to shit
>>
>>37533048
With what would you guess? Baking soda? I'm only paying $30 a g. I make it a point to not spend more than $50 per transaction.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.