[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed / Stoner General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1496205984581.png (57KB, 763x481px) Image search: [Google]
1496205984581.png
57KB, 763x481px
Is weed the robot drug?

>Don't even need to know people to get it because of the dark web

>Eliminates most if not all social anxiety

>Replaces painful and or embarrassing experiences with fond memories of the past

>Makes you not only take solace in your shitty life but also makes you happy whilst living it

>Enjoyment from food and music are magnified millions of times

Any reason not to be smoking or at the very least eating the stuff?

Also general stoner thread

What's r9k smoking on? Got me an eighth of agent orange. Life ain't too bad
>>
>>37531353
Lucky you. My dealers won't get back to me. Maybe I should try the Dark web. I'm paranoid about getting caught though. How did you do it?
>>
>>37531353
I'm more of a pill kinda guy desu
>>
>>37531442
fucking dark web meme? Just use craigslist
>>
>>37531442

First of all get bitcoins. There are a bunch of tutorials and websites out there so I'll spare you the gory details. Then make sure to get yourself a PO box of about medium size. From there all you have to do is find a reliable online vendor using TOR and purchase your stuff. Make sure to have it sent to your PO box and make sure the product checks out. i.e. not laced or tampered with.
>>
>>37531451

but pills are addictive and you can overdose desu.
>>
its a smoke-able anxiety attack for me, I enjoyed it years ago when I was a normie
>>
>>37531506
Yeah, but overdosing is easily avoidable if you're not a retard.
>>
I'm drunk and playing osrs, should i snort some coke? 2 grams left
>>
I'm on DUDE WEED LMAO as we speak
>>
>>37531540
I could never play osrs while I'm high, it takes too much effort and focus. There are too much possibilities on what to do, that I get overwhelmed from just staring at my bank.
>>

Bitch it is not a benzo, THC is anxiety inducing if anything

Psychedelics shit on weed any day
>>
File: 20170606_022824.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_022824.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>37531599
I'm getting some herb, currently 87,coke helps man
>>
File: 1471142016594.jpg (26KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471142016594.jpg
26KB, 960x540px
>>37531353
Fuck that weak shit dude. Drinking just makes me more sad, weed just makes u lose motor skills. I fuck with the hard shit to get out of my mind. Any of you faggots dex?
>>
>>37531599
Not gonna lie, i got from 40 - 87 doing cocaine and drinking, talking in cc, as i say "Bot Irl"
>>
Lel I'm a meme who thinks weed effects everyone the same.
Marijuana makes me extremely socially paranoid and anxious. Alcohol is more of a social drug for me than weed.
>>
>>37531353

Lol sorry to tell you, doesn't work like that long term

>Any reason not to be smoking or at the very least eating the stuff?

Like all drugs your body adapts to it and you stop really enjoying life more with it, and then it's just expensive and a waste of time, and your life is dragged down by those aspects. Randys warning is incredibly true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw

Marijuana is fine if used *occasionally* to experience life a little differently. If you start smoking weed err day you'll find you're not any happier in no time at all and if you're never sober and always in a brain fog the difference between being high and being sober becomes less and less.

Habits also reinforce themselves.
>>
File: Untitled.png (512KB, 675x378px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
512KB, 675x378px
>>37531774
>buying marijuana funds terrorism...

>tfw every single dealer you've ever had in london is from the middle east and has your post code

ARE THEY THIS ORGANISED!!?!?!
>>
File: tumblr_opjwk0Ougw1vcv02ro1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1168px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opjwk0Ougw1vcv02ro1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1168px
>>37531685
>Any of you faggots dex?

I combined it with weed for the first time and finally got visuals. It was an absolutely amazing and beautiful experience and I will repeat it again once I am done experimenting with MAOIs.

weed and dxm were made to go together
>mfw

However I got a phone call at 1am that made me have to go to the door to interact with someone close to me but who couldnt know about my drug use, so my heart started beating and the weed made me panic and the DXM raised my blood pressure which probably also raised my heart rate, and I was so high that I couldn't tell how fast it was going, it felt like 200 bpm, I felt like I was going to die, I felt like a jellyfish seconds from collapsing dead with a raccoon trapped inside me, thrashing about. Fuck that, that was scary. I knew it was just me being freaked out and I could ignore it and live, so I did, and I was fine. I got out of the situation by simply not looking at them or saying anything, I probably came off as just tired, but there was no way I was going to be able to fake a normal conversation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.