[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the right age to marry, for guys, is between 23 and 28 if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170409095901.jpg (481KB, 1077x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409095901.jpg
481KB, 1077x978px
the right age to marry, for guys, is between 23 and 28

if you wait too long, you get cynical, and the age of women you browse through gets into the older, roastier years

women are best married between ages 22 and 28 also

anything else is just being a coward or a libertine
>>
>>37531131
What if I never get married and just cohabit eternally?
>>
What is the source on that pic? Also, I am 25 so I don't think I have much of a chance left with women honestly.
>>
thick meaty thighs are a woman's best feature. prove me wrong
>>
Yeah I'm 26 man and just to antisocial to hold a relationship that long. I've accepted I'll die alone
>>
>turning 28 on the 15th
>>
The best age for men to marry is 35-55, and to 18-28 year old women.
>>
>>37531131
nt, but that is not you op.
>>
>>37531230
you can't be proved wrong anon, you are 100% right.
>>
>>37531283
What are you talking about? If a guy wants to get married but hasn't by the age of 35, especially 55, wouldn't there be something wrong with him?
>>
>>37531329
>If a guy wants to get married but hasn't by the age of 35, especially 55, wouldn't there be something wrong with him?
Depends on where he lives.
>>
>>37531131
Then I am a future coward
>>
>>37531329
Relax roastie , some men have to spend their 20s building their lives up from nothing

You wouldn't understand
>>
>>37531131
>the right age to marry, for guys, is between 23 and 28

Wow. That's just in time for your first divorce in your early-mid 30's. It's great, you get to waste your entire 20's ploughing all your effort into some ungrateful bitch that cheats on you after she's popped out a few kids. Then you spend the next decade or more paying for kids you never see while Chad from highschool lives in your former house with your ex wife.

Best advice ever Anon.
>>
It's best for women to have kids young (not too young) early twenties 21-23 atleast or younger than that not gonna marry some dried up virgin for brain-dead kids
>>
>>37532462
This. Wonderfully put.
>>
>>37531230
Thighs are important, but a woman's most important feature is her soul
>>
>>37532540
>Then you spend the next decade or more paying for kids you never see while Chad from highschool lives in your former house with your ex wife.
...so Chad is raising your kids? Doesn't this board call someone in this position a cuck?
>>
File: 1493228608308.png (650KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
1493228608308.png
650KB, 640x683px
>>37531230
>thick meaty soul

and a comfy big heart
>>
i'm 17 and i'm already cynical
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.