[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandatory poll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: badqualitythinkingpepe.jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
badqualitythinkingpepe.jpg
7KB, 249x202px
How many of you actually passed high school, and how many failed or dropped out?
>>
I did, but i wish i stayed at home neeting instead of wasting my time there, it didn't help me find a job and it didn't help me with my robot issues.
>>
gave up and failed a class my senior year, had to make it up in the summer.

Graduated and haven't done a god damn thing since
>>
dropped
gave up
>>
>>37531100
Graduation is around the corner. But I still wish that I dropped earlier so I can save up money and live out like a neet. But with graduation so close it doesn't matter. Im graduating with 400$ in pocket. I would've had more if I dropped out and worked...
>>
>>37531100
>passed highschool with very good grades, almost on par with those people with Asian parents who did nothing but study all day
>getting a 4 year degree soon, again with a very good GPA
>tfw I've put forth barely any effort and it all feels empty
Everyone around me is so excited and happy to graduate, but I die a little inside every time somebody gives me praise or congratulates me. I could have gone into a few honor society club "organizations" throughout my time in school but I just didn't feel right lying to these people. I'm not smart, I've just somehow lucked out while going with the flow.
>>
I passed it. To make this comment original I'll add on that I graduated with 3.91 GPA in the top 5% of my class (barely).

Ask me how much it helped me. Go on.
>>
>>37531100
half failed 10th grade from sleeping through every class & dropped out
>>
>>37531394
lol i know all about this

>only get one grade all throughout high school that WASN'T an A
>put in basically zero effort
>get into every college i apply to
>go to very well regarded private university on a massive scholarship
>graduate summa cum laude in 4 years without trying
>get a masters at an ivy league school because i can

>no job prospects
i can't even get basic wageslave work because i'm overqualified and they know i'll bail the second something better comes along
>no gf
turns out being good at school doesn't make girls like you
>not actually very smart
turns out being good at school is also a completely learned skill. i'm basically a brainlet who knows how to read a syllabus, write a paper, and take a test. there are basically no skills more useless in the world outside school than these
>>
>>37531466
I'm sure you could get a teaching certificate very easily and go teach Chad and Stacy jr in any school.
>>
>graduated highschool
>have reoccurring dreams of failing
>>
>graduated high school
>keep having reoccurring night terrors of being in a University
>it's never the same University
>>
How do you drop out from high school?
You can't be that stupid, can you?
>>
I got a pity-pass
>Repeated with the most retarded unit combination
>Failed English twice
>Still got certificate of completion which is useless without passing English

The fuck did they expect from a kid who was never taught to read, hand write or write an essay or fictional story; which English units in school are entirely marked on here
doesn't matter now, in uni regardless
>>
>>37531100
Failedm dropped out, too painful
>>
passed with flying colours
also
>poll
>no actual strawpoll poll
now i know you didnt pass, OP

>>37531529
>wake up
>feel good
>>
I'm doing the high school course for the third time now, aged 24

I dropped out once, failed once, and this time I'll probably succeed
>>
>>37531100
I passed easily but I have dropped out of university for a year
I consider coming back now
>>
>>37531100
not only passed but got an IB diploma, i learned more in high school than most fags learn in college
i then learned a lot more in college because i didnt have to waste time relearning babby stuff, and got a masters degree all though at that point most of it is so esoteric and specific its not really worth knowing
>>
Dropped out in the ninth grade and have done nothing with my life since. Looking for my first actual job at 22 and I've got no idea how to anything.
>>
I played league for an average of 6 hours a day during the final two years of high school and I still graduated with a score that was in the top 3% of my state.
Not sure how you can fail desu.
Still though I did fuck up uni.
>>
Dropped out. Found a job that pays double the minimal wage and all i do is just re-sending emails.
>>
>>37533001
Good luck anon
you gon' have to start from the bottom of the bottom barrel and take anything, apply for everything
if you haven't got a car and license it is game over, no one will give you a job
>>
>>37531100
Dropped out and didnt finish HS, came back two years later and just did year 12 at this place didn't even try slightly , have my HS diploma.

Now in 2nd year university in CS and doing well, not a single effort exerted yet.

I plan to continue this philosophy of never exerting myself into the computer security workforce, still living with my parents and saving 100% with no exceptions until I have property, nothing too expensive, and once I have that property I will buy more and rent them out, I already have 15K and I haven't been tempted to spend anything, too entertain myself I pirate movies and games.

Who here /retired/
>>
File: 1493921878476.png (167KB, 299x342px) Image search: [Google]
1493921878476.png
167KB, 299x342px
>expelled in 8th grade
>couldn't get back into mainstream school
>finally had to just get a GED
>tfw never got to experience being a highschooler
>>
Graduated university last week. Already working in my field. Keep going Bros.
>>
>>37531100
I used to take my game boy micro to school and play it in class. I was failing anyway so they didn't care.
>>
>>37533067
I figured as much. Only job experience I have is doing a small lawn care thing for 2 years. It never went anywhere because I was too autistic to market myself. Might try to get on with an already established crew rather than applying for infinite Walmart jobs.
>>
passed but i would take a GED and get out of it by age 16 if i had to do it again. high school is a worthless (((meme)))
>>
>>37531100
graduated in 2011

also just earned my BSBA last month
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.