[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (181KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 723x960px
Do women ever just take nudes for the fun of it? Or is it only for the express purpose of sending them to guys?

Pic unrelated
>>
I have never sent a naked picture of myself to another human. I've taken pics of myself in my undies though for self esteem reasons, sometimes it's just a confidence booster seeing that I can take appealing pictures.
I delete the them right after.
>>
for the fun of it
>>
>>37531098
Post your stats self esteemy
>>
>>37531050
I've never sent nudes but I've taken them just because I wanted to see how I looked naked.
>>
Every femanon (not just on 4chan) I talked to about it told me they sent nudes to a) feel good about themselves and be liberated n shiieeeet and b) to impress some young cute Chad or some effeminate mysterious boy who keeps looking at them but is too much of a pussy to go talk to them.
>>
>>37531154
>some effeminate mysterious boy who keeps looking at them but is too much of a pussy to go talk to them.
I need a female to save me from my misery ;_;
>>
>>37531126
Lel do you want to imagine what I look like based off what I write?

Im a 3'9 hairy dwarf/khajiit mix with purple dreads and DD cat tiddies
>>
>>37531203
There's no shame in posting for a lonely robot :'^)
>>
>>37531174

I really don't understand your post. Are you telling me you're an effeminate faggot? Go to the gym, faggot.
>>
>>37531203
Dreads? Ew gross.
>>
I've never actually sent out nudes or posted them online or anything. But sometimes I'll take dirty pictures of myself and delete them later. I'm not sure why, but I like to take them. It feels wrong, I guess.
>>
>>37531306
Hey man it's a look, usually people get so turned on by my beard and cat ears they come to accept the purple hair.
>>
Never sent nudes, but I've taken some for drawing reference.
>>
>>37531050
Don't send nudes for shit.
I use it to make sure i look good in the shit i buy because that makes me feel good about myself and my decision of buying it.
Buy lingerie? Snap some photos at home if i'm in doubt to make sure it sits right and looks right ontop of being comfortable.
Are my ribs as disgustingly prominent as i think they are? Snap some photos and take a look.

I'd have to find the article again but your mind compensates for shit to defend its ego when you look at yourself in a mirror. For whatever reason still flat images cut out this "noise" so you can see what you generally look like to others. Its why staceys go out looking like they got facefucked by a clown thinking its acceptable then go through 80 photos realizing they look like shit.
>>
File: IMG_0015.png (707KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.png
707KB, 1024x535px
>>37531480
Doesn't it also depend with cameras on the lens type? I'm sure body wise you'll pretty much look the same, but I think cameras can distort your face
>>
>>37531556
No idea. Only know its a better benchmark then letting your brain do post-processing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.