[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is California weather so perfect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: clear skies sunshine 247.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
clear skies sunshine 247.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Why is California weather so perfect?
>>
>>37531004
>Why is California weather so perfect?
idk probably something to do with being near the ocean and the wind currents from Asia

The ocean retains heat a lot better than land does
>>
>>37531004
I'd take the weather here in western Washington over California any day. Too hot for me, just give me the cold and rain all day every day.
>>
>>37531004
sacrificing their infants to Moloch
>>
>>37531004
i used to think i needed variety in weather but damn, it's just beautiful every day
>>
>>37531004
So perfect? Its 105 degrees in summer and it never goes under 50 degrees in the winter I'm fuckin sweating to death out here.
>>
>>37531163
This, I also find it hard to believe why people still think california is the fucking paradise rainbow state when most of it's population is white trash
>>
>>37531163
Valley is too hot. You have to be in the right place. Valley is kinda dry too, but everywhere else is perfect summer ocean breeze

Green lush palm treas, clear sunny skies, perfect happy sky blue
>>
I hate the sun and the heat so I'd probably hate living in California
>>
>>37531351
No the coast could either be sunshine and happiness or like the Oxnard area cold, cloudy, and windy.
>>
>>37531004
only normalfags like hot weather. living in SoCal is suffering
>>
File: 1460256333458.jpg (225KB, 821x736px) Image search: [Google]
1460256333458.jpg
225KB, 821x736px
>>37531004
>posts a stock image photo
>assumes that it accurately portrays real life
>>
>>37531004
If I were forced to live in the US by some freak circumstances I would choose a cold state that is still redneck enough to have gun rights and few noggers.
Hot weather, stupid Chads, democrat ruled shithole - no thanks.
>>
>>37531605
i live near (redacted) - somewhere in los angeles and whether i'm walking or driving in my neighborhood, that is exactly/very very similar to how the sky looks and mood is. except a lighter blue :))))))) it's perfect.

it might even be better than pic cause we have beautiful trees as well
>>
File: Magnificent Isla Vista.jpg (927KB, 2000x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Magnificent Isla Vista.jpg
927KB, 2000x1140px
I've noticed that the colour of th sea in California is not that bright turquoise.

But yeah, it must be great compared to snowing in June and not any leaves in the trees (yet). Altho I know I would miss the rain.
>>
>>37531747
>not that bright turquoise
Try poarization filters.
>>
>>37531747
it depends what time of the day desu
>>
File: Goleta Beach Sunrise.jpg (102KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
Goleta Beach Sunrise.jpg
102KB, 900x597px
>>37531783
I certainly will, if I go to visit there some day.

Altho in some places, the sea has that tone naturally.
>>
>>37531004
It's a pretty shit state full of shit people, has horrible gun laws, is unreasonably expensive to live in, and if you're not a chad you're fucked. That's why I'm leaving California for Texas (used to live in Washington too, same as California just with worse weather).
>>
>>37532042
>39 million people in california

all "shit people" LOL

right. fuck off neckbeard
>>
>>37531637
I live in LA and the sky is always full of chemtrails...
>>
File: Goleta sun rise.jpg (81KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Goleta sun rise.jpg
81KB, 600x900px
>>37531340
>when most of it's population is white trash
I always thought it's mostly latinos and super rich white people.

>>37531823
Need to see that. I suppose it's depending on the shade of the sky above it.
>>
>>37532181
I've heard that the "smog" in LA was a lot worse problem in the 60's and the 70's when there wasn't yet any environmental regulations set up.

Haha. Brought my mind that one scene in Miami Vice where they throw a carbage can outside the car into the nature and one of them notes about it and the other laughs about him being a fanatic. God people were stupid back then.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.