[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever look at pictures of yourself from your childhood,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20161216-WA0006~2.jpg (19KB, 473x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161216-WA0006~2.jpg
19KB, 473x415px
Do you ever look at pictures of yourself from your childhood, see how happy you used to be and wonder what the fuck went wrong with your life?

pic related
>>
>>37530530
Yes, every time go to my dad's house, he has a ton of old pictures on the walls of my brother and I. I just look at them and wonder where the fuck did it all go wrong.
>>
>>37530530
Yes, but I know where it went wrong. Around 8th grade when everyone else started maturing emotionally and socially and I didn't. A picture of 10 year old me is smiling at me from across the room, forever oblivious to the hell that awaits him
>>
>>37530530
Put your ugly nigger face away you heathen.
>>
>>37530530

no not really, i was an annoying faggot when i was young
>>
My parent's divorce was a turning point. We live in a small town, so mother couldn't get a job to support two kids, we moved to the city. It was a lot to adjust to as a 7 year old.
>>
>>37530530
I hate thinking about my childhood, reminds me of what life couldve been like I went down a different path. Lived in a nice house, friends with all the kids on the block. Birthday parties with bounce houses. Sleepovers with friends. its been so long
>>
>>37530530
I was never happy. Nobody was ever home, every holiday was a nuclear family meltdown, and I wondered the playground by myself every recess
>>
File: IMG_8412.jpg (321KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8412.jpg
321KB, 959x1280px
it was the last time i smiled
>>
Not really. I have few pictures of me in my youth and I look autistic and confused in all of them.
>>
>>37530530
I never smiled in any pic that i took.Not even on my childhood.
>>
No, I know exactly why it went wrong.
>>
It never "went wrong" for me. It was ALWAYS wrong. As early as I can remember, I've never been able to just talk to my peers and form friendships.
>>
>>37530716
Is your name John? I went to school with a boy who I never once saw smile, not even in pictures. He was from a poor family and got bullied relentlessly. Wonder if the poor bastard is even still alive
>>
>>37530530
>was a happy child with young parents
>daddy died when I was 4
I know exactly what went wrong with me, and I don't like getting too close to people because if it.
>>
File: 1483562372566.jpg (95KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
1483562372566.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
Back then I didn't have the words for it but as young as 6 somehow I knew I was at the bottom of the social totem pole and wasn't quite the same as the other kid somehow. And upon retrospect there were precious few things that really, truly made me happy.
>>
>>37530601
back to pol you fucking fag
>>
>>37530856
I was the sort of the same, at school I just could not make friends no matter how hard I tried and always just wandered the playground alone.

I kinda just figured everyone hated me or something
>>
>>37530530
>can barely even remember early childhood moments
>tfw even thinking about the short time I had that childhood innocence before I became an apathetic cynical asshole makes me really depressed, let alone seeing pictures
>tfw remembering the stupid fights I had with my parents over stupid shit
>tfw all the shit I dropped after some adversity
>tfw I deprived my parents of enjoying so many milestones and events
Being alone hurts less than knowing I never introduced a girl to my parents while I was in highschool, knowing we never went on a family bike ride because I stopped trying after falling and skinning my knee twice, not earning my drivers license until I was in my 20's, never trying anything new in general, not spending enough time with them, and so much more. I can handle disappointing myself, but being a disappointment and a failure in their eyes tears me apart. They always say they're proud of me (since I somehow get good grades in college), but I know they're just lying to themselves and me.

My parents are good people and deserve better.
>>
I wonder if it was the drugs or it was just a genetic time bomb waiting to go off. Probably both.
>>
>>37530758
neh i have a weird portuguese name that no one can pronounce it right(apart from actual portuguese people and some spanish).i was bullied on my first year of school but i toughed up and punched the fuck out of those fuckers.
>>
>>37530870
Back to Africa fucking black devil.
>>
Nah, i tore up most of the pictures i could find of myself
>can't think of something depressing if i don't remember it
>>
>>37530983
I do this with middle school era pictures of myself
>>
>>37530530
Nope.

3465433orig
>>
>>37530530
It's funny, I only ever smiled in pictures with my dad, despite him being the one who abused me all throughout my childhood.

I try not to look at old pictures as they mostly make me sad
>>
No. When I look at childhood pictures of myself, I think about how I'm basically the same soul now that I was then. It's a bit of a strange feeling. And I was a cute boy too.
>>
>>37530695
sorry to hear femanon
>>
>>37530695
I hope that you suffer and die.
>>
Every picture of me from childhood is me looking at the floor with a sad look on my face. Oddly enough I have never been depressed, so I thinks it's only because of my inherent betaness.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.