[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you will never have a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 229x220px
I was 15
I'm 19 now and I have yet to kiss a girl
>>
>>37529879
You're still young! I didn't kiss someone until I was 24....and still have not done anything more than that.
>>
File: 1496234183352.jpg (134KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496234183352.jpg
134KB, 960x720px
>>37529879
I was 13 when I realised I'd have tfw no gf for life,
20 when I realised that this wasn't bad and I had ascended.
>>
>>37529879
Only misery and agony await you anon. Life itself will feel like hell and the idea of taking your own life sounds better every day that passes
>>
>>37529879
Never because I WILL be her boyfriend, some day...
>>
At 18. I've essentially deluded myself into thinking sex and relationships don't matter.
>>
I lost my virginity at 14, I was almost 15. I can tell you, you all can get laid at the very least. You need to keep a positive attitude, because no one is attracted to negativity and more importantly, complaining. It won't get you qt pi. Work on improving yourself. You're 19, if you actually choose to get /fit/ you know you would get some. But that requires effort. Oh well enjoy your body pillows?
>>
>>37529999
I'm 5'5 tho
>>
>>37530041
Are you good looking? I am 6'1" and I will be honest in saying that what manlets lack in height they often make up for in decent facial symmetry. Personality, even in your teen years, is very important. Charisma got me laid (and qt 3.14 gfs), not my fucking lazy eye.
>>
Try being 25 pal.
And I realized it around 18.
>>
>>37530187

This I was 18 when I knew that I was going to be alone forever I'm 26 now almost 27. Life doesn't get better.
>>
>>37529879
i'm fucking dumb, it took me until 17 before the writing on the wall became obvious. My sister had a cell phone that had a camera and i took a selfie and finally saw my face as it actually is

it fucking sucked realizing how ugly and worthless but it's w/e. now i'm 26 and by no surprise to me i'm still a hugless kissless touchless talkless virgin.
>>
hey welcome to the club

its not so bad

Granted it could also be alot better
but also alot worse

atleast i get to write in peace
>>
Like two years ago, when this girl at my job was into me. She'd talk to me and invite me to stuff. I realized I would never have a gf as I find all women annoying as fuck no matter how attracted I am to them.
>>
File: Count_Cup.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Count_Cup.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>37529879
keep it down, mortals, please. I haven't yet finished my cup of Joe.
>>
Better to never have had it than to taste it and never have a chance again.
>>
>>37532823
Fuck off

>>
File: 1471443947419.png (13KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1471443947419.png
13KB, 381x380px
18-19
I had repeated final year of HS and it never happened as it did to everyone else
25 now; kissless, huggless virgin and I feel nothing
>>
>>37529879
At 17, I'm 22 now

>tfw I really like a girl in college and sometimes we cross eyes from the distance but i'm shit at reading people and I'm too beta to ever approach, plus I'm probably 'that creepy guy'
feels bad
>>
>>37532873
How do you remain huggless? Never hugged a cousin/aunt? Virign I understand. Im also at 25 but at least not huggless...
>>
>>37529879
literally 21 when elliot rodger did his thing
>>
>>37533209
>cousin/aunt

How do you think?
Those don't count anon, be honest with yourself
>>
>>37533242
If its a cute cousim it does.
>>
>>37533469
If it makes you feel better than sure
>>
>>37533534
I dont care either ways. Ive been hugged by a girl when i was 17 or something.
>>
>>37529879
Probably not the best place to post this but I used to be a khv and so was my neet femboy friend one day he was over we were talking about girls and he started to talk about how he just wanted someone to love, say why don't we try going out. He jumps up and starts to laugh nervously and says "that's funny" I tell him about how I'm serious, "we just try it out to see what it's like" he starts freaking out talking about how he's not gay, I calm him down and say "neither am I but I think we should just try it out." 6 months later we're still dating I got him to dress more androgynous and sometimes like a girl he likes it and we do normal couple stuff like dates, kissing, sex, ect. That's when I stoped being a khv.
>>
>>37529999
>>37530123
fuck off norman please
>>
Learn to be relaxed in social conversation and social gatherings, that's literally it, don't be trying to prove yourself, don't be overly insistent in arguments, if you are on edge or vigil in social situations people will know, they read it off your behavior and so they become apprehensive themselves and not comfortable with you.
It has nothing to be with 'being yourself' it has everything to do with not being apprehensive, fearful or resentful because that will rub off on others and they will feel on edge for it.
>>
I came to the realisation when I was 18. I basically accepted it without much consideration. Some girls have shown interest but as the sperg came out nothing came close to anything. Now this semester my grandfather died and I have been drunk in the bar close to where I live for almost 4 months whenever I got the chance. Now I took home a girl from the bar last Friday we kissed and cuddled but she did not want to go to second base. While we cuddled I was shaking. She left like 2 hours later. I have been a nerve wreak since then and unable to sleep. My point is that being drunk and accepting of reality was holding me together.
>>
>>37529879
>he still had hope at 14
I gave up at 13, when I realized that life has to have losers to make it look better for the winners. I'm just part of the universal cycle, and it validates my existence.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.