[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

... I left this board a year ago. The same shit threads and shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496624026797.jpg (128KB, 656x812px) Image search: [Google]
1496624026797.jpg
128KB, 656x812px
I left this board a year ago. The same shit threads and shit mentality continue to surge through this place. May I ask why you continue to stay here? I left and my mentality improved so much, I got healthy, I picked up several hobbies, and got a good job. If you don't want to stay like this forever, leave.
>>
>>37529839
I will soon. My current job is killing me and this place makes me feel better. When I get a better Job i'll put effort into bettering mysellf.12 hour shifts give me no time for that
>>
>>37529839
I like the memes here
Oregano
>>
>>37529839
What hobby did you pick up OP?
>>
>>37529904
Drawing and making hip hop beats
>>
>>37529839
Even if you're complaining about the same threads, this is one of those threads.

Albeit, a valuable mainstay. The faggots on this board need to save themselves.
>>
>>37529937
LoFi Hip hop? comfy af if so
>>
>>37529901
What memes, you underage cunt? Nothing good has come from this board for years
>>
>>37529930
let me hear some of those sticky beats
>>
File: _20170604_182342.jpg (187KB, 1080x910px) Image search: [Google]
_20170604_182342.jpg
187KB, 1080x910px
>>37529980
There are some occasional good posts
>>
>>37529930
Sweet you make hip hop beats too?
Got a soundcloud? Here's mine

https://soundcloud.com/occharacter/

Has the pleasure of working with Chad Marco on a track on currently making a track for another robot friend
>>
>>37530012
If by that you mean, 1 good post every 500 threads, then yeah, I agree. /r9k/ is only second to /soc/ as the worst board on this site
>>
>>37530083
Duh, this board is a /b/ overfill waste sight and a 4 chan posterchild that attracts normies.
>>
>>37529839
I left for a while for the reasons you mention. I already had a hobby, but the board for it on 4chan was just full of bullying and nobody really trying to learn anything or help others, which made me feel bad. I started browsing the subs for my hobbies on reddit, and even discovered some new things to do there. Yes, reddit has a lot of people just posting low effort an low quality things for upvotes, and a lot of political propaganda, but it's easy to not be affected by it if you only browse the subs for your specific interests. It's not much different from 4chan with (You)'s and /pol/.

I came back because I still think about the people here, and that some of them need help. I found comfort in posting anonymously on /r9k/ when I was going through bad periods in my life, and a few simple and kind words helped me a lot. I think this place can allow you to truly be a good person, because you can help others without expecting recognition or reward. There are also some interesting conversations to be had here sometimes, if you're able to find the good threads and ignore the rest.

Also I got kind of angry when Hiro took over and started allowing malicious ads on 4chan. Yes, I have an ad blocker, that doesn't make what Hiro did okay, stop defending it.
>>
>>37529930
Always wanted to produce, but I have no PC and too broke to buy one. I'm a nornalfag phoneposter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.