[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My onitis just invited me to her grad party, She really wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bignervouspepe.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
bignervouspepe.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
My onitis just invited me to her grad party, She really wants me to go but holy fuck every fiber of my being wants to somehow find a way out of this.
I hate parties, I hate people, but I really don't want to let her down. She reconnected with me recently when no body else did. What do I do, r9k?
>>
whats the worst thing that could happen? you're a pussy if you don't go
>>
>>37529403

Spare yourself the emotional pain of watching her get plowed by 3 chads at once and don't go to the party.
>>
>>37529403
show up, talk to her for a bit then dip out of there
>>
Break through your comfort zone OP. It's time for a fresh start my man. Worst comes to worst just leave after congratulating and chatting with her and thanking whoever paid for the party.
>>
>>37529403
she just wants you as a background character

if you're gonna go, make sure to bring a girl so you're at least an interesting NPC.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.