[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck off elso

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: fuckingshit.jpg (68KB, 835x716px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingshit.jpg
68KB, 835x716px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN AREN'T LOYAL LEFT ME FOR SOME FAKE ABUSED GUY

fuck urself desu
>>
>>37529299
Is this related to Hbox?
>>
File: bungrybox.png (720KB, 687x995px) Image search: [Google]
bungrybox.png
720KB, 687x995px
>>37529327
not at all but kudos for recognizing him
>>
File: IMG_4854.jpg (43KB, 1551x92px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4854.jpg
43KB, 1551x92px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN AREN'T LOYAL LEFT ME FOR SOME FAKE ABUSED GUY
>>
File: HungryBox.jpg (113KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
HungryBox.jpg
113KB, 1252x1252px
>>37529299
Ledge camping isn't attractive
>>
>>37529299
Greetings, I see that you're a faggot.
>>
I was really happy to see Hbox lose his shit on stage after winning.

I've known that un-containable joy before once.
>>
>>37529415
i was honestly rooting for big leff, wanted him to have his big comeback. good shit to hbox though
>>
>>37529415
>camps ledge for like 30 minutes and frustrates his opponents/crowd
>pops off and acts as if he's the face of melee and can save the community
i wish leffen won. hes definitely the better player right now. hbox just plays a style that most people can't emulate properly so it's hard to prepare for and counter.
>>
>>37529841
>hbox just plays a style that most people can't emulate properly
go win a major
>>
>>37529369
sounds like she was never with you
sounds like she had a boyfriend the whole time

sounds like ur just a delusional idiot who is blaming an entire gender for your problems

yep, sounds like an hbox fan
>>
>>37529841
hbox might play boring as fuck and it might be hurting the game overall

however he literally beat the 3 best fox players in the world all in a row

fox DESTROYS jigglypuff so bad, puff is fighting from behind at all times. thats why she needs to ledge camp/play the frustration game to win

imagine how hype you would be if you finally pulled that shit off after constantly questioning whether your character was capable of keeping up with the meta or not

like he said in his cringy speech, melee is LITERALLY his entire life, can't blame the guy for popping off
>>
>>37529959
wtf i love hbox now
>>
>>37529959
nah he had every right to pop off, im just talking about the part where he stole the microphone and starting bringing up that shit about how grassroots the community is while cursing and ignoring all esports etiquette when there is lots of support from outside organizations nowadays. idk it just seems like his ego got too big in that moment and he acted kind of stupidly afterwards.
>>
>>37529878
i doubt you understood what i meant by that. you're probably assuming that im an hbox hater that thinks ledge stalling should be banned or some shit when in actuality im trying to say that hbox has patience and mental fortitude along with incredible risk-taking abilities at the moments where he does choose to commit. no other puff player has shown to be capable of these things to the degree that hbox has.

also, sick counterargument faggo i guess ill have to try harder and win a major in order to have an opinion about something that still wont have much to do with winning a major unless i play puff or try to personally emulate hbox.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.