[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes women cry?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tears.jpg (162KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
162KB, 675x1200px
what makes women cry?
>>
Heliocentrism
>>
File: 1496296089421.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496296089421.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>37529219
Words
and my dick
>>
Being aproached by a manlet.
>>
>>37529219
a walk to remember, the notebook
>>
>>37529219
Literally anything makes them cry, they cry over the stupidest shit
>>
Calling them out on their shit or telling them that a problem they're having is actually their fault.
>>
Losing control over something

They secretly like it though
>>
>>37529219
My fists
igonerreg
>>
Yelling at them about my problems.
>>
>>37529458
youre not wrong. also having to see them is bad lololololol ;xxxxxxx good thing this is anonymous HAHAHAHAH omg ;-;.
>>
>>37529219

In my case, everything
>>
Not sure. But this thread has made me realize. There used to be threads on /r9k/ about women crying and I felt this evil satisfaction about seeing them crying and hurt. I'd post and go on huge rants about how they deserve it and more should cry. But now, I don't want that to happen to them and I feel bad for women who cry and I want to comfort them. Perhaps I've learned to stop internalizing and projecting my own hatred for everything and instead learned how to take proper steps to make life better for myself and others. There is the possibility that I am jumping to conclusions here, but it's worth some thought.
>>
>>37530315
You're turning into a woman, that's why. Stop drinking the water, and start triple charcoal filtering. Da Joowz are trying to subdue you, and make you soft. Don't let them succeed.
>>
>>37529219
Calling them fat. Works on all of them, even fit and skinny chicks. Might not hit them right away but they'll be looking in a mirror for the next week pulling on the belly skin because of you. Just don't call your girlfriend/friend/sister/mother/etc. fat because they will remember it for the rest of their life and always secretly hate you for it
>>
>>37530347

Hmmmm, yes. But I am genuinely, objectively more happy now than I was when, like I said, I would get angry and satisfied and go on my own rants about how women should cry and all that. Are you saying that I had more test at that time? I was also a frustrated mess. I feel much more clear, level headed, and happy now.
>>
>>37529219
being dumped by chad?they also cry at anything since they are so sensitive.
>>
>>37530409
Estrogen induces passivity into the brain.
>>
>>37530315

Thankyou. Contrary to popular belief a man is allowed to have empathy and not be a cucked jumale.
>>
>>37530491
t. numale who has overdosed on the koolaid
>>
>>37530481
>>37530540

Well, back then I felt horrible. Now I feel much better. I'm not sure why you're so eager to automatically claim this is an estrogen in the water issue. I think this could just be a factor of maturity.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.