[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instructions on how to succeed in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0915.png (1MB, 750x919px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.png
1MB, 750x919px
Listen up NEETs, depressed individuals and just underachievers in general: I'm here to teach you a fool proof way to stop being a parasite and become a productive member of society, while putting forth almost zero effort of your own.

Step one:
Visit a psychiatrist. Tell them about how little energy you have, and that you are depressed. The goal here is to get prescribed Aderall l SR20, and Bupropion. The Adderall will provide an enormous high and immediate burst of energy, and will make you WANT to do productive things to better your life, while the bupropion will boost your dopamine and seratonin and make you less depressed overall. But you're still not done.

One month later, go back to the psychiatrist and say the Adderall helped a lot, but you find yourself exhausted after it wears off. Inquire about the possibility of a 2nd Adderall. Now you will WANT to be productive twice a day for about 3-5 hours each.

Step 3: Go back to psychiatrist and tell them that the adderall has helped you A LOT and that you're doing much better in life, but you are getting exhausted in the evening and that a third dose would push you over the edge. If you are successful, then congratulations, You will now have enormous energy and desire to be productive for pretty much the entire time you're awake.

BUT you're STILL not done. Taking all this Adderall will make your tolerance build up FAST, and you must take steps to counter act it. DXM counters Adderall tolerance, so if you feel the effectiveness of the pills start to wane, you should take a cap full of Delsym for three consecutive nights and your tolerance should be reset. Taking chelated magnesium nightly should counter a tolerance as well.

If you've made it this far,you are ready to transform your life. You can be as lazy as you want, and you will still want to be productive because you're on Adderall. You will want to get a job, go back to school, go the gym, whatever, all with zero effort.
>>
Optional final step: Adderall can cause anxiety, and that is only magnified by being on it three times a day. If you find yourself in this situation, tell your doctor that you NEED the Adderall three times a day, but hate the anxiety, and have them prescribe Ctalopram, which will pretty much take all the stress out of your life.
>>
>falling for the medicine jew

Fuck off doc.
>>
What about the crippling addiction to prescription pills?
>>
Worth it, no reason why you can't take them every day for the rest of your life as long as you are taking measures to counter tolerance.
>>
>>37528988
>tfw my brain can makemy body produce serotonin and dopamine if i want to
>literally two intelligent to be depressed
>>
File: yep.jpg (27KB, 186x189px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
27KB, 186x189px
>>37528991

>Ok, if you're depressed take this pill
>You'll grow tolerant to that pill, so take this pill for that
>But then that pill will cause this side effect, so take this other pill for that
>and that pill

FUCK OFF
>>
>how to succeed in life
>Just don't have a mental illness meme

Well I'm fucked.
>>
>>37529211
how to succeed at life.

stop living it
>>
Bupropion is good

Don't fucking mess with Adderall for anything resembling a long period of time.

Amphetamines won't help you.
>>
Why are you saying its bad to mess with amphetamines for an extended period of time?
>>
I already take adderal. Its not that great.
>>
No way my psychiatrist is giving me adderall, they won't even give me a refill for clonazepam.

No, but I can have lithium and haldol. Halol gave me this creepy crawly feeling in my legs that nothing could ease. Fuck the pharmaceutical jew.
>>
>>37528988
Once again, another self righteous cunt thinks his googled solutions work for everyone.

Let's me tell you something about those magic pills, you stupid dickhead. If Adderall helped "cure" you then there wouldn't be a need to keep fucking taking them.
>>
You're not taking it enough times a day at a high enough dose.
>>
Fuck that. What about all the side effects or long term effects? You really want to be dependent on that shit?
>>
I just want to be diagnosed with autism for free money, how do? I had a doctor say I showed signs but then the shitty nurse practitioner I interviewed said I didn't have it, just 'autistic tendencies'.
>>
>>37529710
take your autistic tendencies to the next level
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.