[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1483400903147.png (89KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483400903147.png
89KB, 330x328px
ITT: Autistic things only you do

> Find a new object in house, tote it around like a child with a doll. Different item every day.
> Make up my own new plots/goals while playing vidya games.
> When happy/exited I punch the air and squeal.
> Talk to "headquarters" through watch, reporting on various mundane tasks I'm doing.
>>
File: IMG_0631.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Here we go.

>be me
>2nd grade
>just discovered jacking off
>didn't know I could use my hands
>grind up against shit instead
>one day
>in class writing stories
>feel my inner lust rising
>reproductionmode.mp4
>stand up
>literally mount the chair like a horse
>rubbing my dick on the spine of the chair like a saw
>classmate asks me wtf I'm doing
>mfw I told him I was riding to Mexico on my trusty horse
>nut in my pants while looking him straight in the eyes
>never talks to me again
>fast forward later that night
>Mom got a call from the teacher
>ohfuck
>"anon your teacher said students were extremely uncomfortable today after you 'performed' for them"
>left literally speechless
>my 2nd grade mind struggled to formulate a response
>I run into my room and hide for the rest of the day
>never spoke about this again
>can't look my mom in the eye
>mfw
>>
>>37528922
>drive my car slowly over uneven, rough terrain
>imagine myself as a panzer commander slowly making way to the frontlines to fight the Allies
>>
>>37529144
>2nd grade
whew lad
>>
>>37529144
ty for making me laugh real loud
>>
File: 1496105097593.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496105097593.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>37528922
>>when happy/exited I punch the air and squeal
I do something similar to this. I clench my fists close my eyes and squeal when I'm happy or exited.
>never been autistic enough to do it in front of anyone tho
>>
>>37528922
>When alone and bored I speak excessively to myself, usually it being complete gibberish, and loud.
>When get over excited or stimulated flap my hands in the air
>When I listen to music I rock back and forth in my seat, have since I was a toddler.
>Usually make loud and excessive noises when alone.
>I can't have celling fan turned off, them not spinning unnerves me so have to have them on 24/7, as a kid if the ceiling fan was off because power was out I'd throw full blown temper tandrums, idk why it so deeply upsets me, but makes me anxious.
>Can't fucking stand certain loud sounds, like car horns or dogs barking, it shoots up my blood pressure, and makes me want to murder something.

All I got off the top my head, actually have Autism/Asperges. I wish could just be fucking normal.
>>
>>37528922
>> Talk to "headquarters" through watch, reporting on various mundane tasks I'm doing.
This one is actually cool and if I saw anyone obviously doing it for funsies I'd befriend them immediately.
>>
well today i was about to take a nap when i noticed that my plushie sloth, Fuzz, had his fur in a weird configuration. So i had to brush it in to order before nap.
>>
I still occasionally imagine the same storyline I've had since I was 7, when I was at recess I imagined the "whos" and the "lice" as two races at war. A war of unimaginable proportions. I imagined twigs as battle cruisers and trees and rocks as cities, soldiers were microscopic sizes and the school was a huge louse fortress miles talk. I had characters l named Peter and Emily green who were the heroes of the story. They destroyed the first louse fortress when I moved to middle school, and the second when I graduated to high school. They died destroying the second so their children, Orion and Cassiopeia, became the new main characters. There was also Myron Brown who was the other main character, a friend of Peter and Emily. After destroying the second fortress Orion and Cass found a whole city of who's, a tree outside my house called Sarengarth. This was the last bastion of the whos' defense and survived many years of siege before it fell. Cassiopeia died to destroy a massive louse super crsuier and Orion died on a mission to turn a louse bioweapon against itself killing billions of love. I've had this story for fifteen years of my life now. It's cooled a bit but i still imagine it when listening to music or taking a walk after work. I started writing and I have 560 pages of prose for this story so far. It is too autistic to publish but I can finish it and leave it behind when I die and that will be enough.
>>
When I get stressed, which is very often, like several times a day, I compulsively chew on all sorts of things, like papers I'm reading, pipette tips, writing utensils, tape (I like the glue). I work in a lab with dangerous chemicals and sometimes I get a taste of something nasty. I also like rubbing my hand in the space between my nutsack and my thighs and smelling the scent.
>>
>>37530784
Pls put it online so I can read it. I love reading people's innocent childhood daydreams, they're so genuine and beautiful.
>>
>>37530784
Not this shit again

>>37530889
He already did. Look it up. Maybe you'll see an archive
>>
>Im antisocial and a depressed person
>Try to socialize with girls in my school
>Literally spout unfunny memes until they leave
>Wgy am I like this
>>
>>37530960
> c an t e v e n s p e l l
>>
>>37530784

Hello Whoanon. I missed you.
>>
>I have this habit where I have to touch the screen at work before and aftet every customer. I can start the transaction without hearing the "beep". It's like some subconscious log in or something. Doesn't matter, mostly I touch the empty area, but I need to hear that beep. Yes I touch it twice between sequential customers.
>I spin my bank card between my middle finger and thumb like some ghetto fidget spinner. I've been doing it since the 6th grade.
>I often often note pad and write down little stories about imaginary people living out their last day/24hrs of their life.
>I think yo excessively complex and over the top methods of suicide in which to kill myself. The grandeur the method, the easier it is to convince myself it's too hard to comit suicide. It's a coping mechanism.
>I talk to my car whenever I'm driving as I have no radio. I have full conversations with her. She gives good advice but is often times blunt
>>
File: raisinbrahms.jpg (25KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
raisinbrahms.jpg
25KB, 412x352px
>>37529144
>I told him I was riding to Mexico on my trusty horse
>>
>>37529144
Oh man it's been a long time since I've seen an instant classic on this board, bravo anon!
>>
>>37529144
My fucking sides, holy shit Anon.

You have been mutes for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37530784
You should revise that shit and publish it. That doesn't even sound autistic just legitimately creative
>>
File: 1480625765679.jpg (20KB, 240x239px) Image search: [Google]
1480625765679.jpg
20KB, 240x239px
>thought i had some overdue/late fees at the campus library today
>big qt fair skinned blue eyed quiet voiced eastern european librarian there
>gave her my student id, she says i don't have any fees
>was a little confused, because the week before i was told i had something like 40 bucks accumulated in overdue charges because of some shit like 4 bucks a day per item that was overdue
>turns monitor to me "is this you?"
>it is in fact me
>"wow, that's amazing, i feel very blessed, thanks!"
>she gives me the biggest cheeky grin
>smile as i walk out
>die a little inside because i know i'll never feed her and cuddle her and laugh quietly to myself about her silly sounding accent
hahaha...
>>
>>37528922
These are all kind of charming desu
no homo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.