[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>_>

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 57081.jpg (16KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
57081.jpg
16KB, 225x350px
I thought I would start a thread about how orgasms feel.
Feel free to join in.
>>
I'm not the OP, but orgasms are great. They're like being petted and loved at the same time.
Like, an orgasm is when you thought that nobody would ever love you and then you found out that you were a stupid fucking idiot.
>>
they feel like if you sneeze 8 times in a row but with your penis
and you accomplish the clearing of your lungs except with your balls

very overrated
>>
>>37528516
no, no.
I don't understand how that can be with eggs
>>
It feels like the muscles around my penis contracting and semen coming out of my penis.

It doesn't feel especially good at all.
Orgasms are a meme.
>>
>>37528568
Self-orgasms are a meme
mindgasms are the thinking man's fetish
>>
File: brown-eggs-in-green-bowl.jpg (135KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
brown-eggs-in-green-bowl.jpg
135KB, 800x533px
I'm sorry if you have experienced an orgasm.
Here is an image that is this thread's way of saying, "we're sorry."
>>
>>37528699
I am the actual OP, and I'm not sorry if you've had an orgasm.
Please keep describing orgasms in general.
>>
>>37528912
I dunno what these retards that say orgasms don't feel good are smoking

orgasms are one of the most pleasurable feelings you can have

hard to describe, though...

it's like releasing a lot of pressure all at once, while the act of masturbation itself is sorta like scratching an itch
>>
File: IMG_3498.jpg (64KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3498.jpg
64KB, 612x612px
>finally list virginity
>can't cum
What in the fuck is wrong with me
>>
its hard to compare them to anything, they're a category in and of themselves
>>
>how orgasms feel.
>>37529158
>its hard
go on
>>
herro everynyan
>>
>>37529039
Wait dude this happened to me too. I think we deathgripped ourselves. On the plus side we can last for fucking ever and just plow like total studs.
On the negative, we'll never know what it feels like to cum inside or from a blowjob, which is pretty miserable.
>>
Masturbation novice here. How do I orgasm without cumming?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.