[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF ELLIOT RODGER HAD BEEN MY ROOMMATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1465312149985.jpg (46KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1465312149985.jpg
46KB, 500x464px
>It's a normie can't comprehend inceldom episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rmOF31VM4o
>>
>>37528331
His problem was that he didn't think girls found him attractive. If he knew some girls were interested I don't think he would refuse the opportunity. For example he didn't want a female counselor, but when he found out she was a pretty blonde girl he couldn't refuse the opportunity to hang out with her.
>>
>>37528331
He would have shot your ass too, like he killed his beta asian room mates.
>>
>>37528998
We have all analyzed and over analyzed this incident. Elliot was so shy he became anti-social, and he could not cope with the environment he was in. He eventually lashed out. The reason he did not interact with girls was because he was shy.

This beta faggot would have ignored Elliot for the same reasons that the girls (hot and ugly) ignored him - he was shy.

/r9k/ shares this trait and all of its effects. This is fundamentally why we worship Elliot Rodger. Shyness is a disease in modern western society.
>>
>>37528331
I didn't really like the videos this guy made about Elliot before these. Some of them seemed to mock/make fun of him.
>>
>>37529139
This is why I don't get the Eliot worship. He killed robots. He probably would have killed the vast majority of posters on this board.
>>
>>37529783
I thought one of the Asian roommates had a gf, I can't remember where I heard that though so it might not be true.
>>
File: cry.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
29KB, 633x758px
God damn dude.

I got anxiety watching that video, hearing that guy talk through his scenario. I know I would have reacted similarly to his hypothetical Elliot.

I'd be so nervous, unwilling to believe that it would actually happen. I'd make excuses and shit. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

The shame of missed opportunities man. The shame of being unable to attain this thing that is supposed to be easy, because you made a big deal out of it in your head.

Right in the feels.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.