[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be the chad who sleeps with sluts every week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1496620427705.jpg (164KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1496620427705.jpg
164KB, 750x1334px
>you will never be the chad who sleeps with sluts every week
>>
>>37527814
Is that the retarded fat chick?
>>
dude, who cares? Why would I want to sleep with sluts? I would rather wait till I find a girl who isn't a slut and then try to sleep with her.
>>
I just want one nice girl to love.
>>
>>37527814
Why would I? I enjoy not being a collector of STDs.
>>
>>37527851
>find a girl who isn't a slut
And then anon died, his left spent searching in vain
>>
File: 1490243298992.png (598KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490243298992.png
598KB, 673x680px
>>37527814
>why would I ever want to sleep with sluts every week?

what a miserable existence if this is your final goal.
>>
>>37527814
Why would you want that anyway, that's gross dude.
>>
>>37527928

It's really not. Fuck a new woman every week, live at home with mom and dad, and live off a trust fund until I create something for myself .
>>
I could bang a whole lot of women... strangely, I only fantasize about casual sex when I'm in a relationship. There's really nothing fulfilling in one nighters, they actual tend to depress me and get me thinking about my exs.... I just feel bad for the not so attractive bros that would kill to be in my position.. desu the majority of chads I know are pretty depressed, they always end up with stupid sluts and shitty relationships... untill they find out that attractiveness should not be the number one criteria on your list to become a happy fellow.
>>
>>37527814
failed normie ex chad here. you destroy your ability to bond with a girl or see them as a human being. don't do it.
>>
>>37527882
Use condom and don't kiss any slut.
>>
>>37528098
Delete your lies and apologize.
>>
>>37527814
that girls looks a lot like my sister....
>>
>>37527814
I actually don't want to sleep with a slut, I just want an emotionally intimate mutually loving relationship but all women are sluts nowadays anyways, so whatever. Apparently you have to be as rich, famous and good-looking as Brad Pitt in his prime for a woman to think you deserve finding a 6/10 virgin when they're busy fucking guidos and wiggers before they reach 14. Fuck it, I don't care anymore.
>>
File: 1496015906067.jpg (27KB, 460x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496015906067.jpg
27KB, 460x525px
>>37529502
I agree I have literally given up on women there is no fucking point anymore. Every time I met a cute girl she tells me the kind of men she slept with or how many sexual partners she has had, I loose all interest and delete the sorry cunt from my life. Because nothing is much worse when a cute blonde 8/10 girl explains that the last boyfriend was an abusive black dude and that she lost her virginity in middle school.
Right through the fucking heart I tell ya

Some of you fembots might wonder why I'm so entitled. I will tell you why it's because I'm going to be the sorry king cuck who gives you my credit card or have to buy you Jewlery just too get my dick sucked, I'm the one who's going to pay for all your expenses. That's why! But I have come to conclusion that I will just find some sweet boipucci so we can be spergs and play vidya for the rest of our sad little lies.

Me:1
Roasties:0
I win sluts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.