[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the two is in the right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

File: the patriarchy.png (369KB, 602x384px) Image search: [Google]
the patriarchy.png
369KB, 602x384px
Which of the two is in the right?
>>
both are wrong and you're gay
>>
no one is forcing the slut to be a slut
>>
I guess both are right.
>>
>>37527576
The one wearing pants and a shirt, maybe a respectable skirt or a dress like a normal person.

I'm also down with cute fashionable Muslim girls who just wear the headscarf.
>>
They are both going to be anally fucked by a dog later on, so they are both right
>>
>>37527576
The one who has a personal choice on what she wears, the freedom to do so. Compared to the other who is forced to wear what others make her.

Now that's not to say one is better than the other, but one is right. The problem is things to excess.
>>
>>37527576
neither, moderation is key.
>>
File: 1495075296906.gif (130KB, 178x90px) Image search: [Google]
1495075296906.gif
130KB, 178x90px
>Ask the muslim woman why everything but her eyes is covered up
>Gives a calm and clear explanation about it being a part of her culture

>Ask the white woman why the only thing that's covered up is her eyes
>Calls you a creep and accuses you of rape
>>
>>37527701

Words don't hurt me
But bombs and terrorists can
>>
File: 979.jpg (15KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
15KB, 532x320px
>>37527701
that really makes me think

>>37527717
what about bullets from by some raging white frogposter Elliot Roger wannabe who thinks you're a normie and is trying to do his own Columbine?
>>
>>37527886

Yes those certainly maim and hurt me too.

Muslims are children, violent, ugly children.
>>
>>37527917
But a tiny fraction of nothing of Muslims are the ones that sometimes go on a rampage.

Same with white people. I judge people on a personal basis.
>>
>>37527956

Nah you're all fucked up. You don't care if Muslims kill non-Muslims.
>>
>>37527701
>asks muslim woman why she's covered up
>explains it's because all the men in her family would honor rape her then kill her

Yes totally the same
>>
>>37527576
I'm a huge lefty but the one on the left is more "right" because she has a choice to opt out. The one on the right will probably get beaten and die if she tries to. However, it's nothing to do with the patriarchy, since if a man is an infidel in Islam he gets beaten to death as well. But still, what a cruel culture.

That being said I wish it was popular in the west to wear baggy clothing/cover up, becase it is so much more comfier.
>>
>>37527978
I don't care if Muslims kill other Muslims, or they kill non-Muslims, or if some America goes on a shooting spree and kills other Americans, or if Israel kills a bunch of Muslims, or if the Chinese kill a bunch of Tibetans, etc.

It's happening in some far-off part of the world that I've never been to and is so far-removed from me that it may as well be on Mars and not exist. It's not part of my life. I don't let the mainstream media or alt-right media control my life.

I know white people and Muslims in my life and I get along just fine with all of them.
>>
>>37528034
>That being said I wish it was popular in the west to wear baggy clothing/cover up, becase it is so much more comfier.

It is popular. You just can't force people to find something attractive though. If a girl wanted to roll out of bed and look like a dump, that's her choice to be comfy, but no man will prefer her over a woman that looks sexy.
>>
>>37527576
It's a false dichotomy. The one on the left has the option and freedom to dress like the one on the right in her society, but the one on the right will be stoned or imprisoned in, in her society, for dressing like the one on the left.

In other words, on the left hand side we have a supposedly male dominated culture that allows freedom of choice in the matter at hand. On the right hand side we have a male dominated culture that strips away that freedom of choice under penalty of death.

Which one seems more cruel or authoritarian?

Not picking a side, because fuck Western whores, but the argument presented is fucking retarded.
>>
>>37528069

Cool as I suspected. You may like to pawn it off as "not me not my concern" but you only do that because you know your people are fucked in the head.
>>
>>37528080

I just wish that women were encouraged to dress more modestly and comfy, instead of sexing it up. I do believe that purity should be maintained.
>>
>>37528142
And as I said, they can if they want to, but you can't force the men of the world to equate frumpy with sexy
>>
>>37527576
abrahamic liar religions can just leave.
>>
>>37527701
The Hijab and Burka are more modern than one would think. Look up the video of Nasser's funeral in Egypt in the 60's not a single woman wearing a Hijab or burka. As Islam has grown more fundamental over the last few decades so has the wearing of burkas and hijabs.
>>
>>37528156
I think men should value modesty more than sexiness. Sexiness should be a value you look for in a whore, nothing else.
>>
>>37528121
>your people

what did you mean by this?

I do have concerns that are bigger than me, like climate change and environmental issues, but I can't do shit about it except sorting my recycling and riding my bike or something. I'm not in charge of the environment and nothing I personally do is going to change it. Same with Islamic terrorists or white boy school shooters.

I could be mad at them on the internet but what's that gonna do besides just ruin my own day.?
>>
>>37528160
The explanation to this is because ME countries went full democracy (mob rule) around that time, but guess what, the backwards goatfuckers who lived in the desert breed like rats so of course they'd have more votes for their platform.
>>
>>37528197
That's a very retarded and wrong explanation.

With most third world countries it's just been one military coup followed by an assassination followed by a lifelong president until his own assassination followed by another coup followed by ongoing fake elections.

It's not even something that's exclusive to the middle, it's all over the world.
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (182KB, 685x1280px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
182KB, 685x1280px
I was in the thread on /pol/ when it 404.
what happened?
>>
>>37527576
One was taught the other told?
>>
The left is a chad dominated culture
>>
>The one on the left has the freedom to wear what she wants in this "Male Dominated Culture"

>The one on the right HAS to where the garbage bag over her body or else she could be arrested or stoned to death and not because of a "Male Dominated Culture"

Yeah, totally the same thing
>>
The fuck is this schizophrenic shit where conservatives say that Muslims have the right idea when it comes to covering up women, but in the same breath advocate banning Muslims from western countries?

Freedom above all you dumb fucks. Wear what you want, practise religion how you want, just don't interfere with or harm other people. How hard is that?
>>
File: heh.jpg (340KB, 1419x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
340KB, 1419x1080px
>>37527701
>gives a calm and clear explanation about it being a part of her culture
>calm

lol
>>
>>37527616

>never been to france
>>
File: ezgif-2-593b609e35.gif (1MB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2-593b609e35.gif
1MB, 450x600px
>>37527576

>hurr every place is the taliban

pork fart sniffing westerners insecure about a morally superior culture
>>
>>37529949
>t. Cuck
liberalism is a disease
>>
>>37531033
Cuckservatives in the US aren't that different from muslims.
>>
>>37531302
We have to unite under one banner, as a collective to fight off the muslim threat. Individualism is a meme that will destroy us all. This is why we need Christianity.
>>
The one on the left. She has the choice in what to wear.
>>
Stupid. A woman in the west can wear whatever she wants. She can dress like a whore or a nun for all she wants. The woman has to wear the garbage bag in the east or she gets acid thrown at her.

>>37529949
>The fuck is this schizophrenic shit where conservatives say that Muslims have the right idea when it comes to covering up women, but in the same breath advocate banning Muslims from western countries?

Except nobody is really arguing that aside from a few neets on imageboards trying to play devils advocate.
>>
>>37531033

>liberalism is a disease

No, that's coporatism my friend. The current left you see now are only liberal in name, they're quite corporatist whether they know it or not. Don't think the same wont happen once the right becomes the norm.
>>
>>37527576
>tfw no sandninja to explode on my dick
Kms
>>
>>37531470

>tfw when modesty is the new taboo sexy
>>
>>37527576
You see people, it's all a matter of perspective!

Except not, because the one on the left actually has the freedom do as she pleases, whereas the one on the right would be stoned if she walked around in a bikini. This is false equivalence.
>>
File: Jews16.jpg (207KB, 984x728px) Image search: [Google]
Jews16.jpg
207KB, 984x728px
>>37527576
Both are wrong cause you have to wear clothes in Christian society and Islam.
>>
File: file.png (9KB, 240x205px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 240x205px
>>37527576
Neither. They are both salty-ass bitches.
>>
Neither. Whores and Muslims are both bad.
>>
>>37532467
>had a pull to Mia Khalifa undressing her hijab
>she was seductively touching herself as she removed her clothes saying "I'm now exposing my arms now"
>Did this each time she removed something.

It was rather hot desu
It made me appreciate how sexy it can be.
>>
File: headscarf.jpg (141KB, 845x1000px) Image search: [Google]
headscarf.jpg
141KB, 845x1000px
>>37527576
I'm going with neither.
They should be wearing appropriate clothing with covers them where necessary without being impractical or repressive. This is true modesty.
Also, the Muslim hijab is one of the things they got right, more cultures should use them. Good looking and modest, without being over the stop or "arrogantly modest".
>>
File: 1496332024297.jpg (123KB, 1100x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1496332024297.jpg
123KB, 1100x1535px
>tfw when these plebs just discovered the hijabi master race
>>
File: 1496695850064.jpg (64KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1496695850064.jpg
64KB, 640x629px
>>37534063
What did you say anon? A sand-what?
>>
File: 1495238584597.jpg (137KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
1495238584597.jpg
137KB, 1280x845px
>>37534201

d.. do you want to study the quran together?
>>
>>37527621
she's clearly going to the beach. do you sunbathe in your clothes?
>>
>>37527576
The amount of clothes they wear has never been the issue, it's that they have to wear it.
>>
>>37527701
Back in college I saw a group of girls talking. One of them had a hijab on, and they were obviously talking about the hijab. At one point, one of the girls tried to lift up the hijab, and the wearer frantically stopped them. It was actually kind of cute.
>>
If I've learned anything in life it's that girls just wanna have fun.
>>
>>37527701
It's because they think showing a man your hair is worse than genocide
>>
File: photo.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
One could wear more clothes
The other would be killed for wearing less

It amazes me how this image isn't considered a repudiation of Islam
>>
>>37536158

The amount of clothes they don't wear has never been the issue, it's that they have to not wear it.
>>
>>37536694

>op picture takes place in Saudi Arabia

dumb dumb
>>
>>37527576
Both are correct.
>>
File: 1494976998789.jpg (110KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494976998789.jpg
110KB, 686x960px
>>37536744

Not to mention if you're a women in Saudi Arabia and you show immodesty, then you get sent to highly funded boarding school to learn modesty.

If you're a man and show immodesty then you go to jail and pay fines, that probably go towards funding the women 'jail'. Even in Saudi Arabia roasties live better than robots. Fuck this sick world
>>
>>37527616

This desu

If women don't wear the burka/niqab/hijab in Muslim countries like saudi arabia' Iran, Iraq, the united kingdom, Egypt, algeria, etc they can get beaten or killed. They dont have much choice but to wear that stuff.
>>
>>37536986
Not really. you can see plenty of women walking around without any kind of veil in all of those countries. here are some flip QTs in saudi arabia.
>>
>>37536744
You realize honor killings by Muslims have happened everywhere including the states right?
>>
>>37536986

this desu

if women and pigs for that matter, walk outside in shitscratching countries like america, france, germany, poland, italy, etc they can get instantly raped or fisted. they dont have much choice but to embrace their sex object status
>>
>>37537225

you realize honor killings by pig humpers have happened everywhere especially the states and russia with the highest per capita.

my theory is that its the alcohol in those societies or maybe the pork fart sniffing.
>>
>>37536986
>the united kingdom
le EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37528142
>implying there are men who prefer modesty
Maybe there aren't jacked 6'8" chads in fucking billabong tank tops who want a modestly dressed broad, but guess that's the only kind of man that exists in the diseased eye of the roastie.
>>
>>37527576
they're both wrong on the account of having two x chromosomes
>>
>>37537180
> flip QTs
you mean sex slave girls to some fat ugly Arab and his 16 sons?
>>
>>37527576

>Why do they tell each other what to wear? We should be the ones telling what to wear!

Aww cute. All that sister fucking pedophilia is going to westerners heads
>>
>>37527576

Well considering one is an infidel that gets raped by her stepdad and scratches her shit with paper, I'd say the Muslim girl is right.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.