[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Height matters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0812.jpg (52KB, 405x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
52KB, 405x566px
Studies now show that females believe that a tall man is more of a compassionate and even more compatible partner than shorter men. All I have to say is, thank you God I'm 6'1. I will never complain about my average 5.5 inch dick again.

http://news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes/
>>
I mean.

We didn't need a study to confirm what we already knew.

4chan confirmed for brilliant.
>>
>>37527385
Halo effect, what's new?
>>
> I will never complain about my average 5.5 inch dick again.

um
if your dick ist hat microscopic, you might as well be -6.1 height.
>>
>>37527385
>average dick
>>
>>37527385
Idk why, but I've always associated tall and skinny guys with high intelligence and short and fat guys with stupidity. I think we're just hardwired to believe tall people are better than the rest of us.
>>
>>37527414
if thats average, i'm dying right now. that isn't average anywhere but fucking degeneracy-dom. jesus. so hes like 3" non erect? wow, just fucking KILL ME even imagining it make s me want to hurl 2 weeks ago's dinner lol! :( ew.
>>
>>37527419
height only matters if you're a fucking CHAD
>>
>>37527385
>6'1"
>5.5"

Holy shit, a manlet AND a dicklet. You're fucked beyond belief, my man. May as well get the rope or become a femboy, the game is rigged against your favor
>>
>>37527455
True kekness
>>
>>37527385
Height only matters if you're Chad. Don't fucking fool yourself, smelly sperglord.
>>
>>37527612
Tallness is half the battle my friend, of you're 6 foot, you've already obtained half of the Chad life.
>>
>>37527385
i must be weird but i'm 5'1" and i find men over 6' tend to be lanky.

ideal height is around 5'7-5'10" in my opinion. my dad falls in that range.

dick matters far more. i used to date a tall guy with a small dick and it sucked. shorter, fit big-dicked dudes all the way
>>
t. grille who can confirm

my only standards for dating are above 6'2, white, and older than me.
>>
I'm okay with the fact that height matters.

I'm not okay with normies always saying "height doesnt matter"

Just ADMIT that height matters, and we can both get on with life.
>>
>>37527432
what do you think about 17 cm x 15 cm?
>>
>5'8"
>I'm cute
>8" dick
>and it's thick
>I've slept with almost 70 different girls

but I'm also a pilot in training, musician, stock broker/investor

I've literally never given a shit about my height

I didn't realize it was so terrible until I came here

I've slept with tiny girls, I've slept with girls taller than me

like.....wut
>>
>>37527419
i'm the opposite. tall guys look oaf-ish and lanky to me, and short nerdy guys often come off as smart.

the most successful guy i know is like 5'6"
>>
>>37527419
Funny. I've always associated big tall guys as retard brutes and short guys as overly angry morons.

The only people I ever perceived as smart were the average height people. This is why I never wanted to be tall when I was growing up (because I didn't want to be seen as a retard giant)
>>
>>37527816
How old are you? I'm 20 years old in school for computer science. I plan to be a software engineer within the next 2-3 years but I also want to be heavily involved with stock market investing, and real estate. Any advice?
>>
>>37527385

>6'1"

>Happy.

Kek, I'm sorry I'm rubbing you with my armpit.
>>
>>37527385
6'2
8" cock
>tfw getting a gf is easy but keeping them is hard
>>
>>37527964
OP HERE: hey man, I'm only 20 years old, there's a huge chance I could still hit 6'5 by the time I'm 25 years old. I'm not tripping.
>>
>>37527385
>6'3"
>Well built
>9x6 cock
>Athletic
>Can de pit a peach through an inch wide slit
>Ugly as the day is long

Have turned down more sex, relationship attempts, and marriage proposals then I can count.
MFW too ugly and unstable to find true love, my face when the time in my life to have that over the top crazy love and sex is over.

Ah well.
>>
I'm 170cm "tall" and I've had sex with ~20 women at 26 (note: I was in a faithful relationship for 4 years).
Women here are shorter than me on average but I'm below average height by 4-5 cm.
>>
>>37528204
That time doesn't end till you're like past your 40's my man.
>>
>>37527385
>females believe that a tall man is more of a compassionate and even more compatible partner
>I'm 6'1. I will never complain about my average 5.5 inch dick again.

So you have to deal with her emotions, base your life around hers, run after her, support her while she fucks a big dick every now and then.
>>
I'm 6'1". Is this height okay or is it mandatory 6'4"+ now?
>>
Tfw 6'4 lanklet
Tfw this isn't even an original feel
>>
no I knew this tall guy and he's evil and now i dont trust tall men. but i also love manlets...cant get enough
>>
>>37527677
what do you think of 5'3 guys
>>
>>37527816
>WE
>MANLETS
>WUZ
>KINGS
>>
>>37527385
It's true though, manlet rage is real.
>>
>>37527385
Like they say height doesn't matter unless you're a Chad.
>6'2"
> probably a 7
>zero confidence
Has been 5 years since I've been laid and the last one was ugly af. No ugly girl pussy on the way. No point in being tall if it's wasted.
>>
>>37528204
Post your cock, robot..
>>
>>37528771
Not the gril, but let me give you some advice.

Don't ask people about height on the internet. You are just going to be disappointed or trolled by some guy who just wants to make you feel bad.

You have to just forget about it and move on with life.
>>
>>37528204
Stop being a faggot and get some girls pregnant if you're white. If not then kill yourself.
>>
>>37528204
How are you ugly if you get offered sex and marriage proposals?
>>
In my opinion if you're average height (5'9 or above) you're fine since you're probably taller than most women but if you're like 5'6 or below you should just end it
>>
>>37529685
This, below 5'7 is the beginning of suicide watch.
>>
>>37527385
how tall is the dude in that pic? i'm guessing 6'7 cuz he looks lanky af
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.