[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cringy/embarrassing memories thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1472173816002.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472173816002.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
Childhood or recent, share the stuff that makes you unable to sleep at night whenever you recall it.
>be 9 year old me
>go on an outdoorsy, sports-oriented class trip
>all 1-3 graders participate so there's a lot of kids
>we're called in for our daily meeting with the instructors
>once everyone's gathered, the head instructor announces we'll have to change our plans for today due to weather conditions (it's raining buckets)
>I suddenly remember seeing some kind of 2006 pseudo demotivational poster which explained and introduced me to what I thought was an established abbreviation for "fuck the weather"
>a brilliant idea enters my young mind
>attempting to earn the title of a funny and charismatic guy, I shout out said abbreviation the second the man finishes his sentence to gain as much attention as possible
>except it's not an abbreviation for "fuck the weather" at all
>it means "fuck the police"
>'police' and 'weather' start with the same letter in my language, literally everyone (except apparently me at that time) here knows this phrase, it's the kind of thing skinheads and retarded edgy teens spraypaint on walls, the pic I saw was nothing but a meme
>the hall falls silent for a few seconds, the instructor and at least half of the student body stare at me, somebody chuckles
>I just sit there with a grin, proud of what I believe I have achieved
>find out what I actually said after hearing two classmates mention it in the evening
>nearly die
>>
>>37525861
> be me
> 7 year old little sperg
> it's the 90s so I've got a bowl cut, bart simpson shirt, eating dunakroos - the whole deal
> mom takes me to see Harriet the Spy
> Rosie O'Donnel waddles around for like 20 minutes
> getting_bored.mp3
> suddenly Michele Trachtenberg comes on the screen
> talking about tomato sandwiches or some shit
> boner {ENGAGED}
> not sure wtf is happening, instantly stand up and start shouting
> "mommy my peepee is hard! mommy it hurts! why won't it go away?! OWWW!"
> mom grabs me by my arm and drags me to the car
> beats my ass for embarrassing her til I cry
> mfw when I have a boner and a beet red ass
> grew up to have a BDSM and mommy fetish

the end
>>
>>37526024
...jesus fucking christ...

> this originally comment has been originally brought to you by Originalcorp.'s Original O's! The only original cereal where you can originally get the daily recommended dose of original vitamins and minerals in every original flavor-packed bite!
>>
File: uigriugbiu2348.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
uigriugbiu2348.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>37525861

>be me in 8th grade
>obsessed with anime, mostly hetalia
>be in social studies
>get weekly vocab assignments
>have to draw a picture based on definition
>ohfuckyes.jpg
>spend an hour painstakingly and lovingly crafting hideous weebshit drawings of hetalia characters doing the shit in the definition
>hand in the assignment
>so fucking excited
>waiting for the teacher to see my drawings
>eventually stay after class to explain the entire concept of hetalia to him in excruciating detail
>realize now that he was just smiling and nodding uncomfortably as i go into an autistic rant about anime
>mfw

also i think for the holocaust i drew sadboy germany looking wistfully to the left. i deserve to die
>>
File: mountainfew.png (61KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
mountainfew.png
61KB, 258x196px
>>37525861
>be me
>horny gay asf 14 years old
>watch gay hentai everyday
>got an idea to use bottle filled with milk with hole on the cap as a dildo
>crafted a dildofied mountain dew bottled filled with milk
>lock up the room and start to use my contraption
>jack that shit up into my ass
>awwyeahohno.mov
>ass feel like tearing
>accidentally squeezed the bottle and now my colon is filled with milk with a hint of mountain dew
>fuck.exe
>pull the bottle out aggressively
>analprolapse.jpeg
>blood everywhere
>milk and shit is mixed with it
>bedroom is a silent hill level
>spend a good time in hospital with disappointed and horrified parent
>>
File: na0fdyywnosy.jpg (104KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
na0fdyywnosy.jpg
104KB, 1067x600px
>be me
>8th grade
>in car with friend, his mom driving us home from ball game
>have to pee
>tell his mom
>she doesnt hear me
>say it again
>still doesnt hear
>sperg out and decide to hold
>friend giving me funny looks
>can't hold it
>ohfuck
>piss buckets into my pants, im talking a LONG pee
>drive home
>"they won't notice right?"
>get up and feel a fucking puddle on my seat
>pant stained to shit
>"u-uh t-thanks"
>sprint into house
>cry in the shower
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1365454/1/resident-evil-the-reremake

This is a Resident Evil fanfiction that I wrote when I was 11 years old.
>>
>>37525861
i couldnt give less of a shit. We all did dumb embarrassing shit when we were kids
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.