[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there mental illness in your family, 2 my sisters have had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Is there mental illness in your family, 2 my sisters have had issues and so do i,
>>
File: 1470271774170.jpg (41KB, 429x377px) Image search: [Google]
1470271774170.jpg
41KB, 429x377px
>>37525696
nah my parents are normals, my sister is a massive normie. only thing is maybe my mom has like bad ocd.

meanwhile im an autistic tranny with really bad anxiety
least im cute and small
>>
My sister has anxiety and depression.
My father had anxiety and depression and killed himself.
My great grandfather had anxiety and depression and killed himself.
I have anxiety and depression.
>>
>>37525696
I have apparently severe depression and schizoid traits. I tried to kill my self but never seem to able to go through with it. My meds usually keep me pretty stable but sometimes I have bizarre paranoid episodes. I wish I was normal and not crazy.
>>
>>37525736
yet they STILL decided to bring children into the world?

normies man
>>
>>37525869
My dad gave me the talk about his families depression when I was 14 and that if I felt depressed I should talk to him, he killed himself 2 years later.
Now that I think about it it is pretty shitty.
>>
I go by Lil Schizy, bae has depression, my sister absolutely has undiagnosed NPD
>>
>>37525892
sorry about that mate
>>
File: milkcloset.png (96KB, 510x298px) Image search: [Google]
milkcloset.png
96KB, 510x298px
who here /antinatalism/ or want sterilised because they don't want anyone else to live through mental illness & continue the retarded circle of abusive parenthood
>>
t. uses submission to cope

was professionally diagnosed w borderline personality, attachment disorder, psychosis, paranoid anxiety, severe anxiety, severe depression, and c-ptsd. two of my sisters definitely have bipolar and my mom/grandmother have ocd. being traumatized is fun
>>
>>37525963
im antinatalist because life is a sick meme and should end already, not because of mental illness even though i probably do have some
>>
File: 1484239131417.jpg (70KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
1484239131417.jpg
70KB, 548x548px
>>37525696
>my father is a schizophrenic druggie
>my grandmother on my mother's side spent 4 years in an asylum after one of her kids died
>my mother has nothing diagnosed but she's a crazy violent bitch
>some weird ass aunt or something is legit out of her mind and would sometimes knock on our door naked saying stupid shit (she has a kid somehow)
>i'm autistic and probably heading into something worse judging by some of the shit i've done when i get my mental breakdowns

worst family
>>
My great grandmother had schizophrenia, died pretty young in an asylum because 1940s doctors didn't know what to do with psychotics.
Her son, my great uncle, an heroed at age 37, no actual diagnosis, but i assume PTSD from fighting in the Korean war.
My grandparents had/have no diagnoses, but my maternal grandfather was infantry in Vietnam and probably meets the definition of PTSD.
My dad is depressive, has been diagnosed as seasonal affective disorder and is certainly an alcoholic.
My dads siblings are also addicted to either alcohol or Rx pills.
And ive been diagnosed with major depressive disorder, one psychologist told me im basically one of the uncommon examples of a male with borderline personality and am also an alcoholic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.