[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything you want to get off your chest? Anything at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

Is there anything you want to get off your chest? Anything at all you want to talk about?
>>
>>37525228
i want a gf but i dont know how to go about getting one
>>
File: 29308901323.png (48KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
29308901323.png
48KB, 500x362px
Just finished my freshman year of college, and it didn't really go as well as I had hoped. Didn't branch out as much as I should have, etc.

Realizing how much of an anti-social person I am scares me. I don't want to be alone forever.
>>
>>37525228
I want to die, but I'm too much of a coward to actually go through with it.
>>
>>37525345

You're selfish.

You don't want to be alone, yet you say you're anti-social.

What is it, Anon? You're anti-social? Or just scared of socializing? Or you expect to make friends without approaching people first?
>>
File: 1405545660543.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1405545660543.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
I want to be a girl
Original
>>
>>37525386
It's not really socializing itself. It's the politics, the networking, and everything else involved in maintaining friendships.

I'm bad at texting, and don't really use social media.
>>
>>37525410
medical technology and genetic therapy is not advanced enough to allow what you desire.
>>
I need psychological help and I can't afford it...
>>
File: 1480531074753.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480531074753.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
>>37525228
I wish I could kill myself. I wish I didn't have any emotional connections with my family so I could get it over with already. I just don't want to be alive anymore. It's too painful. I don't want to ever have to think again.
>>
>>37525465

Socializing is tiresome. What you should look at is the frequency, and the gains from it. If your effort exceeds the gains that you need to be satisfied you're over socializing, and it's just as bad.

Just find a balance between your self time, and your social time. Don't mix up the two too much, and you will be slightly calmer.
>>
About 17 months ago I asked this board if I should start dating a girl. They told me to go for it and I would never do any better. Now I'm emotionally hung up on a girl I actually resent. The only friends I had excommunicated me because they thought it was a bad idea. I'm now only with her because I don't want to be completely alone. I have a lot of emotional issues and sometimes I dont give a shit about her and sometimes I feel so strongly for her. Having feelings for her is so painful. I fucking hate this board for ruining my life by trying to give me the courage to make it better. Now that I've lost my virginity to her idk how to approach girls who are virgins. How do I ask for a loving relationship with a girl that has not had sex but I have? I feel like a degenerate and I regret it all.
>>
>>37525228
My sister had a kid recently, I don't know how to feel about it
>>
>>37525597
How does it feel to be an uncle?
>>
>>37525635
"I'm not sure how I feel"

>How does it feel...?"
>>
>>37525647
How does it feel to be an asshole?
>>
>>37525677

I'm not sure how it feels
>>
i am graduating soon (matura as it's called in austria) and i have no idea whatto do next, everyone kind of knows what they want to do with their lives and i have no idea, too many interests
also, nearly everyday i smoke weed, and it's somewhat okay because i still have friends who don't smoke but i think i'm smoking too much but also want to smoke because it boosts my creativity and i'm a much calmer person, and well, it's fun
i dunno, sounds stupid
also i have many friends who are in their gang/squad/whatever, i know every single one of them but i don't have my own, i'm just floating around and am not sure if i have real friends
>>
>>37525345
>desire for friend
>no desire for making them.
>>
>>37525488
Kek, how is pure capitalism working out for you America?
>>
There's only one girl I've ever liked as a person and I'll probably never see her again
>>
>>37525565
>blame the board for you life problems.
>>
I am meeting guy from this board next month. He knows what I look like (exchange pictures and Skype all the time). I just feel that in person he will find me repulsive and not like who I am.

I am fat...he knows that. I just hate my body and just feel like hiding.
>>
I'm afraid I have lung cancer.
I've been having a cough for more than a week despite not having a cold nor any allergy.
Then I have some sort of pulsating pain under my right shoulder blade. The pain never surfaces when I make muscular effort (like when I workout), only when I'm chilling.

I'm afraid of going to the doctor's rn.

Also, my dad died from lung cancer about one year ago.
>>
>>37525883
Have you shown him your face/body from different angles?
If he's from /r9k/ then he'd probably know the risk that a lot of trans girls only look good from certain angles.
>>
>>37525635
I've been an uncle since I was about eleven because of my much older half-siblings, so it's nothing new to me

The thing is I'm a firm antinatalist, but I've only opened up about that to maybe two or three irl people ever

The only thing I feel is detachment from all of this
>>
>>37525919
I am an actual girl. He is a Facebook friend as well. He has seen full body shots numerous times. He says he loves how I love, but I just don't see how.
>>
>>37525891
have either you or your dad smoked before?
>>
>>37525968
Look*

He is also like skelly skinny. I guess that's what throws me off!
>>
File: 1494708588776.jpg (249KB, 740x980px) Image search: [Google]
1494708588776.jpg
249KB, 740x980px
I'm eternally confused and completely apathetic to everything (aside from a few games I hate but still actively play) and have no worthwhile opinions.

I don't know if I should embrace my isolation and try to NEET it up or become a normie. Maybe the normies are right and I'm actually wrong. I can't even write properly anymore it takes me ages to write a sentence.

Basically im the kangaroo in pic related.
>>
>>37525969
My dad smoked since he was young but stopped in 2003 after a heart attack.
I'm 22 and I only smoked for short periods, like max 3 months in a row. I only smoked about 10 cigs a week.
Now I haven't smoked a single cig for 1 year and a half.
My friends smoke though, so passive smoking is frequent.
>>
I wish she would show up again, id like to spend some time with her.

Even though I'm pretty sure I saw her call me a predator here before.
>>
>>37526067
that really sucks, anon. I'm not sure what to tell you.
>>
>>37526180
Thanks anyway mate, appreciate it ;)
>>
File: 1491510879543.gif (127KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491510879543.gif
127KB, 400x400px
It's 3am and I can't sleep and I have a test in a few hours. Fuck this man I don't even like what I'm studying I just want to move into the woods (next to a lake preferably) with a sissy beta twink bf to physically abuse sometimes and not get lonely.
>>
>>37526329
3 am? GMT+1!
Are you a Germanfag? A Frenchfag? An Italianfag? A Swissfag? An Austrianfag? A Danishfag? A Swedefag?
>>
>>37526329
matura?
>>
File: 1483840674222.jpg (67KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1483840674222.jpg
67KB, 1440x810px
>>37526359
No to all of those. You suck at this.
>>
I have been able to build up my confidence once in a while lately and it has only made me realize that I am a stupid, annoying person who has to be overly vigilant in order to function regularly. It really feels bad because when you are just very restrained, you think that your problems are only temporary and that deep down you could be a regular person if you could just get around the mental block. This realization makes me feel hopeless. My highest aspiration now has to be a balanced level of social anxiety.
>>
>>37526447
I don't know what that means anon.
>>
>>37526474
Spain? Sweden? Norway? Andorra? Lichtenstein? Belgium? Luxembourg? Netherlands? Croatia? Slovenia? Bosnia? Serbia? Montenegro? Albania? Slowakia? Czech Republic?
>>
>>37526515
You got it, nice job, thank you for doing your best.
>>
>>37525228
The area above my crotch hurts. So does my ass, sphincter, I think? Maybe there's a problem with my digestive track and urinary track. The pain feels like I want to take a shit but when I try to push, it's like something is poking my butthole to my stomach and I jolt everytime I feel that pain. I also feel like there's a membrane trying to keep me from shitting, but somehow I managed to let a fart out a while ago. The fart was also painful. When I move around in bed, the pain gets more and more excruciating. I think I might have kidney stones or cancer. I googled the pain but it says I might only have an anal muscle spasm. They should last about 30 minutes or so, but I felt the pain since about 3 hours ago, the pain doesn't go, except for when I stay still. I think god finally listened to my prayers about wanting to die early. Didn't imagine it would be this painful.
>>
>>37526447
Oesterreicher fag? Wie geht's bei dir?
Ich hab es vergessen Deutsch zu sprechen, hab nicht es praktisiert fuer jahren
>>
File: luka fish.jpg (75KB, 800x807px) Image search: [Google]
luka fish.jpg
75KB, 800x807px
I am absolutely horrified of gaining weight.
sometimes when I get up in the morning I feint because I don't eat enough.

If i eat too much I feel like I've lost control and then I fast to regain control. I feel best when I'm hungry and hate feeling full because it makes me feel fat.
>>
>>37526630

If you're worried about gaining weight but you aren't eating enough, perhaps additional exercise could help out. Eating isn't the only contributing factor to staying in shape, so getting exercise along with eating the right amount of food can help a lot.

Also, you gotta make sure you're eating somewhat healthy food. If you're eating McDick's all the goddamn time, you're going to end up fat if you eat on a regular basis like that. Try finding recipes and cooking meals for yourself every so often just to get into the habit and learn some skills, not to mention eating more healthily.
>>
I have a gf but she changed after we broke up and got back together. She's a lot more distant now and whenever she sends me a snapchat and I compliment her telling her how beautiful and perfect she is she just says lmao and never calls me babe anymore :(
>>
I think my gf is cheating on me.... These past two weekends she's hung out with her male friend and his friends and they all went out drinking both times. I've snooped her facebook and there's no evidence but I just feel like she's doing something since we only are able to see each other once a week since I work full time.
>>
I'm eternally afraid of what happens when we die
>>
Lately, i've been growing enemies and myself in Fallout 4 and duking out with them and i pretend it's power rangers. Does anyone else do this?
>>
File: 1488429092865.jpg (173KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1488429092865.jpg
173KB, 500x681px
I didn't want much out of life. I wanted to fall in love and live a quiet life, and I wanted to not feel like a stranger in my own skin. Now the latter makes the former impossible, and I have no other goals. My whole existence centers around escaping life. I'm only ever remotely happy when I forget, but I'm usually too bored to distract myself well enough to block out thought for the entire day.

I wish I wasn't such a lazy, irritable, spoiled, fuckup tranny who gets anxious simply being seen by random strangers. My parents don't deserve having to deal with this shit. My friends don't either. And I wish thinking about suicide didn't make me feel guilty. I wish I could just get it over with. I don't think I'll be able to spend the next 50-60 years of my life working at some job I'll almost definitely hate just so I can go on eating, breathing, sleeping, and shitting. There's nothing I want here that I'd be able to get.
>>
>>37526630
Iktf. Even when I get close to maintenance calories but still stay under by 100-200 I feel like I ate too much. Because what if I miscalculated? What if I underestimated the things I couldn't properly count? Feeling full is definitely the worst though because I feel bloated and fat and disgusting.
>>
I'm too old and useles to find a job. I just want my life to start before its too late to enjoy anything! Agghhh for fuck's sake!!
>>
i thought i was becoming a normie and i finally had some cool friends and my life was getting better. but not long ago i realized they just petty me and let me be there, but i'm not really a part of this group and they left me behind when they think i won't be hurt for it.
>>
>>37525228
I'm so scared. Time keeps moving ahead of me, and there is nothing I can do to stop it so I can just breathe.
>>
>>37525228
I think I might want to be Stacy. I've never really wanted to be Chad, but I think I might want to be a qt and have a loving boyfriend. I get envious of women's hips, small shoulders, tits, etc while walking around doing my day to day shit. I'm skinny but I'm too tall so I'll never be a smol qt.

Wat do?
>>
>>37530414
kys you wannabe tranny.that's the best way you would ever contribute to society you sack of shit.
>>
Is getting an associates degree in cybersecurity
a good idea?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.