[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your life progressions Commiserate with others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: progression.jpg (866KB, 2000x847px) Image search: [Google]
progression.jpg
866KB, 2000x847px
Post your life progressions

Commiserate with others
>>
>graduate school
You lost everyone there.

No one fucking made it that far.

You should have replaced it with NEET.
>>
>>37525055
>implying that there's a difference between grad school and being a NEET
Do you know how common it is for people to go to grad school because they have no career prospects is?
>>
I am highly skeptical that you were ever an anime character op.

Also let me tell you how all of these will go: they all get worse
>>
>>37525055
You can just not put a graduate school tab on yours
>>
>>37525023
Pretty accurate except replace grad school with work.
>>
>>37525023
For me high school was a big improvement compared to middle school.
>>
>>37525716
It was for me at the end, but at the beginning I was so scared of talking to people
>>
>>37525023
>math was a mistake
You dont even know how right you are
>>
File: Feels reeee from the rooftops.jpg (91KB, 469x618px) Image search: [Google]
Feels reeee from the rooftops.jpg
91KB, 469x618px
>>37525716
High school was the hell that doomed me to this path, the robot path. Prior to high school there was a genuine, feasible hope that I could find a way out and grasp happiness. I was sucked into a shitty school that I didn't want to go to but my parents forced me to and rather than make my life more open to new connections, it made me twisted. I'm not sure if I'll make it any more. I'm worried that I'll let myself down after having been lied to and manipulated for all these years.

It feels really fucking bad man and I just wish it would feel less bad. Not even stop, just ease off the gas senpai.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.