[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious question. By the time you are in your 20s, the average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

serious question. By the time you are in your 20s, the average normie has had literally 10+ sexual partners, with a distinct minority, having had 30+ sexual partners. If you are 24, and you are literally losing your virginity with someone who lost theirs at 16, and has had as many partners as your age in years, how does this get smoothed over? Do you just not bring it up, and just hope things smooth over? Wouldn't she, ya know, be able to tell, naturally, if you are a virgin?
The harder question, though, if your virginity is brought up, sure there is a chance she will go all
>"ohh smookie snookie, that's so cute, I'll take care of you,"
But I figure there is a higher chance of,
>"Jesus Christ, I just almost hooked up with a literal creep who will probably get too attached, and stalk me for months. How do I get out of this situation?"
>>
File: 1493791447263.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493791447263.png
46KB, 619x453px
pls halp
its urgent I decide by 9pm est
>>
File: 1486184367360.jpg (143KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1486184367360.jpg
143KB, 597x519px
im so nervous, its my first date, and I'm thinking about canceling it cause so scared even though im 24
>>
>>37524649
don't back out, if she agreed to go out with you then she doesn't find you repulsive which means if she finds out you're a virgin she'll probably snicker but may also end up snatching that vcard
>>
>>37524586
degenerates don't count
>>
>>37524586
Cyborg here, I lost my v-card at 18, although technically I got a bj when I was 17.

The last girl I hooked up with was 16 and she was NOT a virgin, far from it. She had more sexual partners than I did.

Anyways, don't fucking tell her. Not a word. Imagine it's a practice gf. Play it cool. It's not something she needs to know or wants to know.

When I lost my v-card I didn't say anything and she didn't mention anything. I only told her afterwards when she asked about my past relations.

Also, if you're gonna do it missionary, remember that the pussy is always lower than where you think it is.
>>
if you're 24 and she's 16 don't do it you degenerate
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.