[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you fallen for the trap trap? I already fucked my first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 123654789852158.jpg (38KB, 450x324px) Image search: [Google]
123654789852158.jpg
38KB, 450x324px
Have you fallen for the trap trap?

I already fucked my first trap...
I feel weird
>>
jfc rileys face makes me feel physically ill. it's this horrible mix of uncanny valley and hideous tranny
>>
>>37524155
no
i've ashamedly jacked off to it before but the second they talk and the makeup comes off, they just look like dudes. would never do it in real life.
>>
>>37524189
they aren't even on HRT you can hardly call them a tranny and not just a crossdresser
>>
>>37524189

tbf I've seen ugly girls that sort of look like him, the face is not the real problem, it's the shoulders and everything else
>>
>>37524309
yeah sure you have. even ugly as fuck women i can look at easier than OP
>>
File: 1438201923969.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
1438201923969.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>37524309
>tfw you are stuck with broad shoulders
just
>>
>>37524155

Oh look it's this guy again. The extent of his transition was getting decent with makeup and growing out his hair.
>>
>>37524155
>I feel weird
Well, you just came out as a faggot, so of course it'll feel weird. Although, it's probably just the AIDS.
>>
I fap to traps sometimes, but what really gets me is when they have any of the following (even worse with multiple); a huge dick, nasty looking balls, super manly shoulder, aren't shaved, butt chin, and horrible voice

ones on HRT from young age are prime picking for some no homo fapping.

I don't think I'd ever date one, but I wouldn't mind fucking the shit out of one's ass. But then again I'm super picky about what kind I'm into so it'd be hard. I even checked local craigslist and all of them are just fucking cross dressers.
>>
I got to Fuck and suck a sixteen year old trap who had been on HRT for a year and a half for a year and a half. AMA.
>>
>>37524719
how much do the AIDS meds cost you a month
>>
>>37524155
I fap to them, and I wouldn't mind cybering but i don't think I would go as far as fuck a trap in real life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.