[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your local convenience store, anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: 7-Eleven.jpg (78KB, 768x546px) Image search: [Google]
7-Eleven.jpg
78KB, 768x546px
Describe your local convenience store, anon.
>>
heh I think it is very convenient
>>
>>37523206
Filthy and expensive.
>>
File: 1490638805101.jpg (154KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490638805101.jpg
154KB, 1080x1080px
i saw this things everywhere in Denmark!
I met a girl i know over the internet in front of one of this for the first time a few weeks ago.
>>
>>37523290
dont you have 7/11 other places than here or wtf am i stupid
>>
>bumblefuck nowhere
>nearest one is ten minutes away
>part of a truck stop
>space is shared by a Popeye's
>souvenir rack, except my town is so obscure that all the knick-knacks have the names of the state, the two adjacent states, and random attractions within about a 100 mile radius
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 277x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 277x491px
>>37523206
Rural area in shitty country in Northeastern Europe, no convenience store, no petrol station, nothing. Only drug labs and hill people
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>37523476
Ten minutes is luck, for my 30 mins if you don't want to destroy cars suspension and tyres on the "roads" be trying to get there any faster
>>
>0.3 miles away from home
>Ran by the friendliest muslims I've ever seen, they are funny as fuck too
>they're always chanting in arabic, one of the dudes purposely acts stereotypical for entertainment
>they make killer subs for cheep
>quit being a /pol/ cuck after going there alot
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x344px
>>37523553
I like this story
>>
File: 1438040700592.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>37523331
They're worldwide. They were founded in Dallas but at some point were sold to the Japanese up to the point that there are more than twice as many 7-Eleven stores in Japan than in the U.S. (and in Texas they're still pretty rare and practically extinct east of I-35, at least until the Stripes deal comes through). [http://www.sej.co.jp/company/en/g_stores.html]
>>
>>37523206
The one by my apartment has a bunch of hobos asking for money. They have cheap cigarettes so I keep going there.
>>
>>37523206
its within walking distance.

full to the brim with college chads and stacys acting obnoxious.

in 25 and out of college but i live in a college town so all the affordable apartments are in areas with tons of students.
>>
I'm at mine now, want anything lads?
>>
>>37523550
thirty minutes, for originally sake

where the hell do you live
>>
File: c24.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
c24.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
>>37523206
Walking distance, but pretty run-down (near lots of apartments), poor selection, used to be a Circle K many years ago. I don't think has updated since then. Would rather just go to Walmart which is about as close anyway.
>>
>>37523206
The one by my house is just a regular liquor store, has a few dot dot heads working there. Cool for the most part.

One by my work literally has bums camping out in front and on the side, have to cross the street before I open my pack of smokes.

The one by my weedman's is often full of dudebros and normos since it's near a college campus
>>
>part of a local chain of liquor stores
>staffed by various indian/nepalese guys, usually fairly friendly
>usually empty, main customers are hobos, teenagers, construction workers, or people from the bar across the street
>somewhat pricey, but their selection is decent, and they have my favorite rockstar flavor
there's also an am/pm a block further down the road, but their selection isn't as good, and the staff isn't as friendly
>>
>run by Pakistanis
>they know me
>fuck about by giving me fake prices and the wrong change

Funny dudes.
>>
File: 1493676676356.jpg (237KB, 1400x989px) Image search: [Google]
1493676676356.jpg
237KB, 1400x989px
>only white person in line
>always
>also, $6 for a bag of chips
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 773x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 773x574px
>>37523742
It's a big deal if I want juice or something, it's not just the time it's the destruction of my car all the time. The "local convenience store" is good. I see race is noted, all white in the store, once or twice I see a negro into the town. Prices are high, but clean and good selection. If I want mc Donalds I have to drive an hour
>>
Not the cheapest but the guy that runs the places is pretty friendly.
>>
File: 1495218048281.jpg (38KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495218048281.jpg
38KB, 405x343px
The cashier has severe scarring on his face and arms. Kind of looks like burn marks, but more boils and warts.

He never makes eye contact, seems really insecure. Nice guy though.

Plus they sell Surge, dank
>>
Gas pump attendants because you can't pump gas in this state. Everyone working is Indian and most likely in the same family. Underage teenagers buying e-cigarettes at egregiously marked up prices. Signs with claims of hot food that has probably never been requested, and never will. Not expired but thoroughly stale goods. Above average prices for beverages, and gas.
>>
Sainsburys local in what used to be an old fashioned pub.

Girl from my history class at school works there. Theres a different cashier every day so when I buy my daily bottle of wine and crisps they don't think I'm a loser.
>>
>mom & pop type of store, all the chain stores closed because they'd get robbed frequently
>has changed ownership several times in the past few years
>no matter who takes over, it's always Arabs or gross poo-people
>current shopkeepers known as "Ali baba and his 4 thieves"
>insane markups on everything, a loaf of bread costs $3.79, can of offbrand coffee like $6
>neighborhood full of sec8 housing, every transaction I ever see is done with EBTcards
>store counters cluttered with candy and those little glass tubes with flowers in them that people use as crackpipes
>has one of those hotdog rollers filled with odd meat products I hope no one would ever seriously consider eating
>tacky, inoffensive pop music blaring in store
>never see any deliverymen, but have seen the owners unloading cases of sodas they bought at the supermarket for them to resale in the store
>>
sorta sketch shop
>mile away
>near a mostly black/hispanic apt complex
>6 gas station pumps
>always a hobo or nigger sitting outside smoking
>thick plexiglass around the cashiers
>some kind of gambling thing in the back
>normal shitty 90s racks, freezer that is mostly beer
>single serve 40oz/tall boy beers and 4 lokos in the ice chest in middle
>everyone there is either ghetto, poor, or homeless
>pajeets behind the counter are packing heat

white side shop
>valero gas mixed with some other corner shop
>really nice inside and well spaced out
>icee machines and mini bakery
>still has some unsavory people but not horrible
>next to a church so on sundays sometimes you see black women all dressed up in their garb getting a 40oz
>>
>>37525334

Sounds like the lyrics of a shit offspring song
>>
>be me
>be slightly native american
>drunk as fuck
>when drunk i need a good pack of heaters
>walk my ass to the local sunoco down the street
>it is already filled with that heater smoke when i walk in
>ask the middle eastern looking mother fucker behind the register for a pack of camel unfiltereds
>look to my left
>see this cheif looking mother fucker
>ask him "are you an indian?"
>why yes my son
>holy shit.jpeg
>i met some people from a reservation before and they called me an apple (red on the outside white on the inside)
>that is no good. Our people must stick together my son.
>such wisdom
>what is your name i ask
>my name is ernie
>mfw
>insert audible disappointment here
>i pay for my pack and leave
>>
File: 1495863243083.jpg (384KB, 750x878px) Image search: [Google]
1495863243083.jpg
384KB, 750x878px
>nearest store is a 7-11 next to a stripmall 10 min walk away
>always go there fuck-all late at night with my roomate for smoke or energy drank
>every time it's the same east indian looking fella
>conversation is casual, but repetitive and clerk looks like he wants to sudoku
>pretty well maintained & well stocked on cheap caffeine

>has a doozy of a front step that like half the clients trip over
>also always has hobo scum begging around or roaming from liquor store to liquor store
>>
Looks like tiajuana. Mexicans, homeless white dudes and trash everywhere. Thanks, California.
>>
>>37523206
There's two down the street from me.

One has been around for like 50 years. It went through several owners and it's now pretty shit.

It's not even one of those cool Asian/Hindu convenience stores where they have Thai energy drinks and other Asian products, it's just generic coke and pepsi and chips and beer and milk and one sad row of paper towels and cat food. The people that run it are cool old Hindus and their cute daughter that works on weekends. They also have an old 2 for 5$ special on Monsters that they still have even though the promotion ended like a year ago.

The other one is an international franchise that is modern in every sense. It was built just a few decades ago, it's got a better section of everything and often has better prices. It's got microwaveable things you can nuke on the spot and local drinks and their own brand of slushie. The people who work there are all slightly weird though and the most generic 20-something year olds.
>>
>used to be near huge dodgy public housing
>That's knocked down now leaving the shops
>Insanely quiet
>1 old man usually there at the checkout
>Probably the most expensive food store in my city
>Dirty, old decor
>Often have to return food that's off
>Never asks for ID, I've seen him give kids ciggies
>>
>>37527783
I miss those kinds of corner stores

there was one that was just basically part of some guy's house, the family that owned it just lived upstairs.

I remember buying my first lighter when I was like 6 or 7 years old and the guy being all YOU BE CAREFUL WITH FIRECRACKERS MY FRIEND

I didn't have any freicrackers though I was just a little pyromaniac.
>>
>small and quiet
>has pretty much everything, including all sorts of weird souvenir type things
>owner is a quiet old man, no matter what time you go there it always seems to be him working
>gives me a free lighter sometimes when I buy smokes
I just go in for liquor, smokes, and junk food. He's a good guy though.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.