[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever attempted to be a normie, and what happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496272734030s.jpg (8KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496272734030s.jpg
8KB, 213x250px
Anyone ever attempted to be a normie, and what happened?
>>
>go up to guy in my class and try to talk to him after wanting to speak to him since last semested
>he just looks at me and says, sorry dude but I'd rather not talk to you
Shit hurt so much. I felt like crying but tried to hide my face so that nobody would see my mouth/eyes.
Haven't tried since. Anybody else too sensitive? Usually I don't talk to anybody at all.
>>
>>37523033
I had a mental breakdown, went on a drug and alcohol binge, lost my partial scholarship, grants, got loans, """friends""", dropped out of college and ended up in a psychward.

A black girl sucked my dick and swallowed when I was drugged up a few times, she was fat. One of the best feelings ever.

Currently working a dead end security job in a condo. About to lose said job because of workplace drama and normans. I'm essentially an idiot. Any questions?
>>
>>37523033
>try to be a chaddy teenager
>actually ends up going to parties and getting the attention of girls
>crippling INTP causes you to over think things
>end up being super passive because you're scared of failure
>slowly regress back into betahood
>>
>>37523033
I tried many times and failed but I kept trying and somewhere along the way I became a normie. Now I'm sociable, happy, and successful.
>>
>>37523211
Are you me? Feels bad having had a taste of succesful normalfaggotry with the relatively crazy amount of dopamine and comfy feelings it brings. Gaming even at its peak feels like life support in comparison. Sometimes i wonder if i would have been better off never experiencing any normalfaggotry at all, just going full INTP with programing or similar.
>>
>be me
>semi popular in elementary and middle school
>8th grade
>move to a new province
>new school, know nobody
>talk to nobody for the first month of school
>one day in class teacher tells me to make friends with other kids
>try to talk to kid who seems cool and popular
>ignored
>walk away as if i never tried
>go home and cry
>don't try to make friends for the rest of hs

now at 22 I'm a lonely neet and i barely leave the house, fuck my parents for moving us for no reason
>>
>>37523657
I feel you. Once you're given a taste of the normie-life there's no going back.

The rest of your life will be either chasing that feeling, and failing. Or feeling bad about the missed opportunities that led you away in the first place.
>>
>>37523155
>Any questions?
Yes How exactly is workplace drama related to your losing your job? Please be very specific I am a very curious female (girl).
>>
>be me, kid
>other kids hate me
>make some friends
>first friend brings me into the group
>become a target of hate by group of friends
>some weeks later I am laying on the asphalt, three people beating me and keeping me pinned down
>never speak to that friend again

>try to make new friends
>they are backstabbers, manipulators and bullies
>see people being beaten, and get dragged into fights
>be dragged into stupid things and situations

>loneliness drags its fangs deep into me
>I feel in danger, can't trust other living beings, loneliness and depression eating me since forever

>try to make friends online
>I inevitably do things to trigger them, or I disappear on them, or they don't like me

I can't be a normie. I won't ever be one. They deeply disgust me. They are beings of hatred, backstabbing, lies, selfishness and impurity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.