[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cbg/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Cyborg General
>what is everyone up to?
>neet, wagecuck or student?
>what do your weekends look like?
I had a panic attack on the bus and am now drunk on malt liquor watching COPS
>>
>>37523012
>What up
Well I just failed out of my masters, so now I'm feeling sorry for myself. I've also been spending a lot of time reading about Exit Bags
>Neet, wagie, student
Student, finished my exams about 9 days ago. Soon to be Neet.
>Weekends
Well mostly sitting in my room feeling sorry for myself. But recently I've been playing Sunless Sea, I don't like the game and find it tedious, but I want to beat the fucker and thats the only reason I keep going back.
>>
>>37523012
>also have sausage in oven soaked in said Mickey's malt liquor
>>37523084
what system is this game on anon?
>>
>>37523012
>what is everyone up to?
Came home from the gym a couple of hours ago. About to make myself some grilled cheese while I study for my last exam.
It's complicated. A little bit of everything.
A bit of weed and some beers. Hanging with the gf and perhaps my best bud and his gf. We've been going easy on the drugs these past two months so that's nice.
>>
>>37523171
>System
PC anon.
>>
>>37523012
i guess im a cyborg. i have a 16/hr wagecuck job and i want to get my CCNA to open doors into the IT field
>>
File: eyes1.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
eyes1.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>what is everyone up to?

Cleaning

Wagecuck. Been working as a security guard but a friend is getting me in with a better gig soon.

Cleaning. Model kits. 80's/90's anime. Planning hiking/camping trips.
>>
File: caesar-traitor-trooper-meme.jpg (44KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
caesar-traitor-trooper-meme.jpg
44KB, 650x360px
I feel so fucking alone now.

I have enough money to live well, and will get a stable job relatively easily.
But I don't fucking care, I just want a family.

And every time i get romantically involved i get cheated on. Every time I think i can trust somebody I get betrayed.

Told myself that it was no problem, that I just had to trust nobody.
And now I'm all alone.

How the fuck do I meet people who aren't complete egotists without any trace of moral fiber?
And how do I get them to marry me?
>>
>>37523594

I know TF bro. I have a daughter-character who turns up in dreams semi-regularly and it just breaks me when I wake up.

Most of the people I've met through church and hiking/camping are pretty decent people.
>>
>>37523674
>Dreams
Man, fuck dreams.
>Be dreaming of oneits
>She's laying in bed next to me
>The sunlight is pouring in though the window
>She smiles at me
>IRL my alarm goes off
>For a few seconds I'm between being awake and asleep
>Spend those moments looking for oneits, wondering where she's gone
>Finally wake up fully
>Realise it was just a dream

I'm convinced my subconscious wants me to kill myself.
>>
>>37523674
Well both things the sedentary atheist that I am doesn't experience often.

I don't get much in the way of dreams. But the only one i keep remembering is having a gf that's nice and all, and it seems like we've been together for a long time, and we just do the chores and chill together.
But I can never see her face. It's always blurry or she's looking away.

And when I wake up all i can remember is the feeling of being with someone, but never what she looked like.
>>
>>37523012
just hanging out, waiting for my switch to come in the mail, probably tomorrow.
>neet
>the sane as every other day. if i wasn't waiting for a package i wouldn't even know what day it is
>>
>>37523012

I exist. Nothing I do matters, and probably its mention would just be a bother. I'm spending my weekends lonely, and lazily.
>>
>>37524706
Daily activities include:
smoking weed, video games, tv, naps, and waiting for my girlfriend to come home
>>
>>37523012
>>what is everyone up to?
woke up,turned on the computer,crawled to the bathroom and then the kitchen to make coffee,browsing shit ever since
>>neet, wagecuck or student?
neet
>>what do your weekends look like?
same as any other day

It wouldnt be bad if i lived in a comfier house with air conditioning and i had money to spend on stuff other than cheap food. I need a new computer,clothes,shoes,underwear and an office chair and a washing machine.

It will be a long painful summer here in the mediterranean
>>
File: 1478074019841.jpg (115KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478074019841.jpg
115KB, 854x480px
>student - electrical engineering tech
>'working' for my dad where i do stupid shit fucking tasks all day but any hours i want
>usually on weekends i go drive my car around fun roads, autox, or find stuff to do with gf
>recently started going back to gym because i can't resist eating bad

>about to graduate soon from school
>have a 2.6 gpa because i really fucked up hard when i transferred
>essentially got a bunch of C/D in core requisites, but have all A/B in major related classes
>major GPA is 3.4 after this semester
>no engineering or tech internships want to hire below 2.8 overall (most are 3.0+)
>literally don't care about major gpa
>have one 'friend' in an internship, said he could get me in
>never really tried i'm assuming because i did email them with resume, cover letter, and tried to contact twice
>mfw going to college was just a way to get into huge debt but still less than most other people

well at least I'll be the only one in my close family with a STEM degree. I know my shit, and I also know I fucked up.
>>
>>37523012
>what is everyone up to?
Waiting for my new processor to come in the mail
practically a neet, only work weekends, 2nd job ended cause the store closed
Work/Hanging out with coworkers after
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.