[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S ALL A LIE WAKE UP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Hydrangeas.jpg (581KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hydrangeas.jpg
581KB, 1024x768px
I don't want to fucking pay taxes. Fuck all this shit. I owe nothing to anyone. This is my body. This is my mind. Fuck religion, fuck the government, fuck everyone trying to influence how I think. Fuck all of it. Nothing fucking makes sense. Everything is a lie. If they try to make you understand, they're fucking lying. They want you to think like them because every single person to be born has a self esteem issue. They project their insecurities onto other people so they can feel reassured that they're not doing anything wrong. Fuck that. Fuck everything. I owe no one anything except my parents Fuck everyone else. We're all living a lie. There's a reason why people are in power and you're not. There's a reason why your income is limited. There's a reason why everything has a price. We are ALL SHEEP. We are going through a system of conditioning. You're shown shiny things and expected to behave. FUCK IT ALL. IT'S ALL A FUCKING LIE. YOU'RE BEING LIED TO. WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE.
>>
>>37522317
Enjoy your audit then, retard
>>
>>37522317
>Brainlet can't handle the social contract
I bet you think you're profound and shit.
>>
>>37522337
I think the opposite.
>>
>>37522337
Contracts require consent
>>
>>37522329
They won't find me if I'm not one of them.
>>
>>37522373
The social contract isn't a contract in the legal sense anon.

You were never free to leave, or to make your own mind. There's no such thing as free will, and free enterprise is just a handle for the way we organize society to further perpetuate the human species.
You'll keep on living and be part of the system because you have no choice, and there is nothing you or anyone really can do about it except try and improve the system.
You can't undo civilization because you don't like it. Plus you probably only not like it because you don't have to do with the alternative.
>>
>>37522368
Then you're a superficial creature of your own passions and I pity you.
>>
>>37522385
Trust me on this, they can and they will. But it doesn't really matter since you think you know all the profound truths of the universe already
>>
hello edgy teen anarchist, this phase will pass kid
>>
>>37522605
This. It'll be browbeaten out of you, and then everyone around you will welcome you for making the right choices as a way of justifying their own failures to maintain their original identity.
>>
>>37523080
That's assuming everyone is at heart an anarchist.

Which sounds a lot like Brejnev pathologizing his political opponents to me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.