[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What girls (if any) do you attract /r9k/? I'll start >none

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

File: squid.jpg (13KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
13KB, 361x330px
What girls (if any) do you attract /r9k/? I'll start

>none
>>
>>37521862
Pretty much any but especially alt girls and black girls
>>
>none mfw you are ugly
>>
File: 1487781144995.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1487781144995.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
I only (probably?) attracted one girl ever, and her interest disappeared 30 seconds into the conversation. She even walked over to my desk and everything.
>>
clingy pop-punk naive chubby girls
>>
>>37521862
black girls
t. average height skeleton pasty white guy
>>
>homely types, who are 7/10s and 8/10s
>aggressive independent sassy cute types, who are also 7/10s and 8/10s
>somewhat nerdy feminine 6/10s who make it obvious they are single

I don't like rating women like that but I did it for perspective. And don't worry, nothing ever happens with any of these women.
>>
>>37521862
same none
>>
>>37521952
that sound nice as fuck
>>
>>37521968
>I don't like rating women
But they are rating you too, fag
>>
When I went to the bars with a friend hot ones but he cockclocked me. I would just sit there drinking beer
>>
Obese black women and geriatrics
>>
>>37522005

Yeah, so? So what if they are rating me? Faggot.
>>
I've never fucked a girl who's not a CS student. Life sucks.
>>
The last time a girl liked me was when I was 11 years old. She was a nerdy niggerette with glasses. No other woman has been attracted to me ever since.
>>
>>37521862
>girl on the right
I have had classes with her for the past 4 semesters so longer than a year and she finally added me on normie book and we would message but she would only talk about class and nothing else

I think she might be a lesbian but I am scared to ask
>>
>>37521862
In person none. But i look decent and i sperg out less online so some women wanted to meet me.

I was smart enough to not go through with it and fuck up.
>>
Just high school tier asians or weeb white girls.
It fucking sucks.
>>
>>37522043
Try never having fucked any girls at all, you stupid normie nigger
>>
>>37521862
some asians and obese black women
>>
>>37521862
Chubby and insecure girls. I remember this fat girl that was so obsessed with me and was literally in love, untill I told her to fuck off and stopped seeing her. That turned her off good. But maybe she lowkey wants the D, but too embarrassed to approach me anymore.
>>
>>37522090
After fucking ugly CS girls you feel extreme humiliation that never goes away.
>>
>>37521862
5/10's
fat girls
girls with issues
occasional mild interest of a wholesome amazing hot girl that is either just an unguarded comfort borne of my aloof nature or tentative attraction to my #personality but I have no way of knowing
>>
>>37521862
Any i do attract i eventually scare off with my autism
>>
>>37521862
An obese woman once.
>>
>>37521862
A girl never ever showed any sign of interest in me

i dont attract

i distract
>>
>>37522080
at least you get something
>>
None

5'10" migrant manlet is barely visible here.
>>
>>37521862
I was helping an old lady move some stuff and she gave me the sweetest smile and said "where did your family come from". I told her that as far as i knew, a long line of germans. She said something like "i thought so, you are a very strapping young man, you remind me of some friends."
I'm pretty sure she was talking about what i thought she was. It made me feel really nice to be compared to a nice 1930 farm boy.
>>
Women that eventually find out I'm clingy as fuck
>>
>>37522216
So, did you put your penis inside her or what?
>>
>>37521862
I'm decently attractive but still look approachable so I attract a decent few.
Then something about my personality inevitably drives them off.
>>
>>37522250
lol no she was 80+
i would have broken her hip lole
when i go in, it's hard ;^)
>>
Fat white girls

I'm not even a nigger. However, I'm not desperate so I don't fuck them.
>>
Legit lesbians and bi girls.
>>
I'm ugly and the only girls I've attracted were 8/10s, so there's nothing I can really do.
>>
>age 9, neighbor girl liked me, her older sister (who apparently also liked me) made her confess to me (she would later cuck me with my friend's bipolar brother while I hit my head against a door.)
>age 10, girl at mom's work likes me and chases me around while I'm in terror
>age 14, acne ridden girl really likes me but is already fucking an older dude (who I now see regularly grocery shopping with his mom)
>age 15, special needs girl (probably austims) asked me out through a note, she had huge tits and I got to touch them but she was a bitch
>age 16, I asked a chubby qt out on the bus with a note and she accepted, turned into a 4 year relationship
>get really fat and unhealthy because depression for 7 years
>lose a bunch of weight and groom self
>see a bunch of women looking at me all the time and I get legit fucking terrified
>>
>>37522426
>Legit lesbians
Holy shit are you a woman or do you have a 15 inch dong.
>>
File: 852.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
852.png
29KB, 778x512px
fat chicks and abos
>too beta to be a chad and pull good looking women
>able to appear just normal enough for fat women want to fuck me
>abo women will fuck anybody
>>
Attention whores/social climbers (I'm popular and well liked but not that attractive)
>>
>>37522711

get the fook outta here u shitty aus m8 canadians rule this board
>>
>>37522720
Before I was popular, I'd get desparate girls but they'd be embarassed by my company, wouldn't wanna hang with me in public etc
>>
>>37521862
I'm honestly good looking so I attract a lot of girls but they quickly get put off by my social retardation
>>
>>37522711
Fucking abo women man. I'm part abo (White as fuck though) and they instantly think they have a chance with me just because I'm wearing abo clothing or participate in the culture. I just hold heritage in high regards.

I attract fat girls who think I'll be an easy catch because I'm kinda insecure and very nice/generous/genuine.
>>
>>37522629
I'm a woman. I can occasionally have a 15 inch dong too.
>>
>>37521862
I attract a fair amount and go on dates often enough. In fact I'm going to a sushi place this Thursday with a girl I just met. I tend to break it off fairly quickly though. I've done the whole dating thing and I know exactly what I want in a woman so if she doesn't match I end it. Unfortunately almost all of them don't match.
>>
>>37521862
My mom said was handsome one time, should I go for it?
>>
>>37522062
update: I just messaged her to ask her how her summer was going. how fucked am I?
>>
>>37521862
A fair amount once they get to know me. I am a bit overweight still with /fit/ having helped me, but I'm not ugly in the face or body, and I am genuinely funny and can hold a conversation unlike most robots. The problem with me is that I'm a massive pussy and have no idea how to start a conversation, but if happenstance allows me to forego having to introduce myself I can actually be picky about who I spend my time with/date.
>>
File: wallowing.jpg (29KB, 539x385px) Image search: [Google]
wallowing.jpg
29KB, 539x385px
absolutely none, im not even obese or anything im just obnoxious

What do I need to do to attract emo and goth chicks? I feel like they'd be desperate enough to get me. I've been wearing a biker leather jacket a lot lately but that alone won't do the trick
>>
File: Sticky Situation.png (733KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sticky Situation.png
733KB, 800x800px
I'm friends with at least 4 girls that I want to fuck, I can't tell if they know or not though
>>
>>37523366
Fucked senpai keep posting
>>
>>37522150
>distract
Repel?
>>
>>37521862
Fat alchohlic potheads
>>
>>37522254
Me too, i don't know why at all but every time a girl approaches me I just tell her to fuck off and 10/10 times she will... most of the time I don't even want them to leave I just can't talk to people at all
>>
>>37521862

I had a girl straight up saying her friend liked me but I have the social abilities of a feral child so nothing came out of it
>>
Ones 20yrs my senior. It's gross.
>>
>>37521862
Underage ones mostly. They're the only ones that make their interest in pretty hard to miss. 15yo liked me when I was 23 and I fucked a 17yo when I was 25.
>>
>>37521862
For some reason exclusively Asians
>>
>At a party with friends
>Just hanging around and talking
>I don't drink
>Few hours in more than half the people there are shitfaced
>Fat girl starts coming on to me
>I'm talking she was fucking huge
>Really laying it on think
>Tell her no
>She completely ignores my protest and starts getting handsy
>Tell her to fuck off and push her
>She literally chimps out and starts screaming and picking shit up and throwing it at me
>Everyone just stares
>She fucks off
>People start asking me what the fuck just happened
>Tell them I'm not into fat chicks and she wouldn't listen to me telling her no
>People start avoiding me and giving me dirty looks

I hate people. Why must I have a built in need to exist around them?
>>
>>37521862
fat white girls or asians
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (60KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
60KB, 1024x640px
>>37521862
I attracted this qt Indian girl a few weeks ago. All of the others ignore me to shit, but the most attractive one liked me for some reason.

Until... she saw my social anxiety and autism. Now she avoids me like everyone else.

>Pic related, she actually looks that
>>
>>37522130
This I feel you anon
>>
>>37521898
Alt girls are trash, goth is where it's at bro
>>
>>37523366
This gon be good

Just ask her out, don't beat around the bush. If she sees you as a friend leave it at that
>>
>>37521862
>What girls (if any) do you attract /r9k/?
I don't think i attract anyone now, but when i was younger
>a tomboy who really liked rap
>a slutty stacy
>a girl from another school
>a girl from the anime club
>a wanna-be-stacy
>>
the only one i know was a fat weeb classmate in middle school. i said no multiple times but she was also the best friend of my crush, so i lost that chance too.
now im 21 and i have never had a gf
>>
>>37523733
Don't talk about yourself, be calm and collected and don't be afraid of having some fun.

This goes without saying but it helps to flirt so they know you're interested. If you get a chick's number it is always a good idea to ask her out the next day or two, any more than that shows you're too insecure to get a spark going
>>
>>37521862

None. I'm not interested, and I keep myself in an arrogant, anti-social way. So they get the idea anyway.
>>
>>37521862
only girls i've ever attracted are:
>an emo/depressed one with psychosis who had scars all over her body
>a cute little indian girl who was socially awkward. had self-harm scars on her body covering her arm
>qt 8/10 asian girl. kind of looked like that girl who was on facial abuse. amelia wang or w/e her name was.

that's about it desu. never dated any of them but i sometimes wonder what my life would be like if i wasn't such a social retard and a shut-in.
>>
>>37521862
once i had a solid 9 but i she was a hoe :(
>>
File: 1488738913099.png (280KB, 407x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488738913099.png
280KB, 407x453px
>>37521862
Black girls and landwhales.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 300x222px
>>37521862
physically:
>very skinny to slightly chubby emo or scene girls
>facially plain, cute or pretty, like pic related (random pic, not an actual ex), NEVER beautiful or conventional hottie
>artistic: plays guitar/ukulele/piano, writes poetry, reads books, cool movies (Scott Pilgrim, Submarine, maybe some David Lynch, John Waters, Ghibli, some anime. Etc) sensitive
>likes good wide variety of music, lots of 20th century stuff: David Bowie, Nirvana, Beatles etc, but NEVER obscure stuff
>hates self, cutter, cries, makes big deal out of her mom yelling at her
>very loving, will tell me I'm cute, pretty, hot (I don't think I'm particularly hot) one gf had sexy boy by Air as my ringtone kek
>fucked up pasts: ex's in jail for stalking, "a-anon, don't hate me b-but I once had a one night stand, I met him at a party and I just gave in, I felt so cheap afterwards, that's not me anymore" or "I had an abortion once" (one ex had an abortion AND miscarriage in her past), or "this jerk stole my phone and now he has all these nudes of me, I swear I never sent them to anyone, they were just for me, anyway just know these pictures (*shows me about 25 nudes, ass, tits, everything*) are out there, that's not me anymore uwu
>will usually just dump me out of the blue or cheat ("it wasn't cheating we were just texting, I know it makes you uncomfortable because he was my first love and I wrote all those poems about him and I told you I would stop contacting him, I promise I'll never do it again, yeah I know that 3am "baby I miss you" text from me is sketchy, you were being mean to me that day)

Yet, despite feeling dead inside and not being with any girl in any way at all since Nov of last year (when my gf left me for her ex, whom she then left for a new guy) I wouldn't trade my experience with any of them for anything in the world...
>>
I get the most looks from asian girls and hispani girls, probably doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1483431315890.png (1MB, 1024x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1483431315890.png
1MB, 1024x1444px
>>37521862
>What girls (if any) do you attract /r9k/? I'll start
every type of girl.
wyte women seems to be attracted to me the most thou.
>>
Asians

I think it's because I have absolutely nothing to offer aside from financial stability etc
>>
>>37525272
Your whiteness dude, your white genes, look up that YouTube video top ten reasons not to make a HAPA or whatever, this half ie calls out his weak beta fetishistic white father and his white loving, Asian men hating Asian mother, it's so funny but also sad and true
>>
>>37525368
Could be it. Probably both. Either way I don't really to get caught up in that
>>
File: DAP9MYeVYAAEP6x.jpg (44KB, 526x805px) Image search: [Google]
DAP9MYeVYAAEP6x.jpg
44KB, 526x805px
Short girls, I don't know why.
>>
>>37521862
>none
original comment #124224
>>
File: 1496687014504.jpg (111KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496687014504.jpg
111KB, 608x800px
>>37521862
>sorry anon, i can't go out with you, i have a thing with somebody else!

She's ghosting me now.
>>
cartoon girls
>>
6-7/10 white girls that have problems (drinking, drugs, socially awkward, whores, daddy issues, etc.)
Kinda sucks because I want a clean girl
>>
>>37525876
Ooops, wrong thread
>>
File: cute asian bimbo.png (437KB, 781x628px) Image search: [Google]
cute asian bimbo.png
437KB, 781x628px
>>37521862
only BBC loving asian sluts

>tfw I'm invisible even to fat midgets in my home country
>>
>anime club glomping weebs
>Fat girls who spend their teens in and out of group homes and are still stuck on their scene phase

I just want a cute normie girl or one who's into indie/meme anime music and twitter memes, or an edgy slutty girl who listens to blackbear and will probably cheat on me
>>
>>37521898
>>37521959
>>37522038
>>37522095
>>37524880
>black girls

what is with the phenomenon of robots attracting black girls?
>>
Only girl I can think of that I could say with some certainty was attracted to me was a mexican roastie that flirted with almost everyone she met, but persisted with me for some reason. She got in all kinds of retarded drama with her ex that culminated in him stalking her and getting arrested so I didn't do anything in the end.
>>
bisexual low confidence girls with mental issues? I only have had 3 relationships though, 2 fit that
>>
>>37521862
>baby faced
>only black chicks and latinos like me

I'm white but Latino chicks aren't that bad. Black girls are disgusting.
>>
>>37521862
Just like you anon, unlike all the normies in this thread I attract no girls.

I'm a 5'4 manlet with a voice on the higher-side and not even faggots take interest. Not that I want them to.
>>
>crazy girls
>annoying girls
>stupid girls
>foreigners
>>
The hell? I attract no girls. How are there so many people (on /r9k/!!!) that actually do? Why are they on THIS board?
>>
I attract exclusively hot underage girls, the kind of women you wish you had as your English teacher, and crazy bitches.

>tfw all you want is a fish princess
>>
>>37522062
she only asks about school duh you fucking retard so she can chill and relax while texting chad in class knowing you the beta male will give her a complete recap and lend notes faggot
>>
>>37521898
This nigga knows what's up

And then there are ALTERNATIVE BLACK GIRLS who may or may not be gr8
>>
Little girls love me because I like to play-fight with them and shit.
And I guess I'm young enough to not creep them out.

Eventually they hate me anyways once they realize that I'm not gonna diddle them, since I'm not a pedophile.
>>
>>37527700
Wasted potential.
What age are we talking? I may or may not be jealous.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.