[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much make up do you prefer on girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: kbCWJGZ.jpg (184KB, 2000x900px) Image search: [Google]
kbCWJGZ.jpg
184KB, 2000x900px
How much make up do you prefer on girls?
>>
>>37521068
no make-up make-up is the only correct answer
>>
>>37521068
No make up or no Make up make up
>>
no makeup for real is the cutest
>>
>>37521101
>>37521098
both of these answers are acceptable
>>
>>37521068
No make-up for real, and if she didn't wear make up every day her skin probably wouldn't be so blotchy but even like that it's still preferable to the other three.
>>
None. Makeup is just a lie you paint on your body. Basic female deception.

It also ruins your skin so you use more makeup that ruins your skin and so on and so on.
>>
>>37521068

Is it bad that makeup can influence how I perceive a girl? The first 3 panels would make me think this girl is nice, cute, and attainable. The last one with heavy makeup would make me think she's fucked every Chad in the city.
>>
>>37521068
Every day make up. I want a girl who cares about her appearance.
>>
>>37521101
Agreed.
She's honestly beautiful without makeup, she goes from a solid 8.5 to 6 with makeup.
>>
>>37521068
USUALLY I like some makeup but she actually looks better without. Maybe it's just the lighting or her expression.
>>
>>37521068
Absolutely none, just keep your skin clean and clear by not eating like shit and having decent hygiene.
>>
>>37521403
Both girls are wearing a ton of makeup....
>>
>>37521383
I don't think it's bad for it to influence you. It's part of what she wears on herself, just like clothing. If she wants to look like a slut then she deserves to be perceived as a slut.
>>
File: 1285115213727.jpg (133KB, 352x259px) Image search: [Google]
1285115213727.jpg
133KB, 352x259px
Why is it considered socially and culturally taboo in Western societies for men to wear light makeup to hide skin blemishes? Women have access to a powerful tool of deception, but we are required to have naturally perfect skin -- doesn't this just reinforce our society as being gynocentric?
>>
>>37521068
I like 1 and 2 on occasion
3 and 4 look good but slightly uncanny so it's not nice anymore
>>
Actually no makeup if the woman can pull it off which not all of them can. Otherwise the second one, not a fan of when the makeup is really obvious.
>>
>>37521481
it's 'sexy' to be as aggressively ugly and unclean as possible. in reality any of the "hot" guys you see are cheating with concealer, light mascara, and bronzer. they just know how to hide it
>>
pic related

I like no-makeup, and no not "natural makeup". I mean full no makeup, complete with crow-eyes, bags, blemishes, pastiness, dryness, and uneven skintone. I can appreciate a real, flawed face far better than one with its flaws masked by makeup.
>>
File: what I like.png (198KB, 774x900px) Image search: [Google]
what I like.png
198KB, 774x900px
>>37521659
forgot the pic, as usual
>>
File: LlIPtwN.jpg (425KB, 1536x1140px) Image search: [Google]
LlIPtwN.jpg
425KB, 1536x1140px
>>37521068
Makeup or surgery?
>>
File: G76mqM1.jpg (177KB, 1341x1295px) Image search: [Google]
G76mqM1.jpg
177KB, 1341x1295px
>>37521481
I don't know anon

It's almost as if society is complex and comes with a number of comparative advantages and disadvantages for literally any demographic you can conceive, and the weak minded among us choose to focus on the advantages of those demographics which we don't belong to as if that defines their experience
>>
>>37521715
Trick question: it was HRT
>>
>>37521448

True. I'm reallyy feeling the "No Makeup" Makeup look, makes her look like wife material desu
>>
>>37521068
Zero.
If you don't look good naturally then fuck off slut. I don't want to look at your ugly deformed acne face so don't fool me by IRL airbrushing it.
>>
>>37521068
She unironically looks the best with zero makeup.
>tfw no gf with dark circles that match mine
>>
>>37521068
wow being a girl looks really hard
>>
No Make-up is STILL No Make-up Make-up in this image
These whores are so insecure they have to create extra categories of makeup and shift the scale. Seriously who the fuck would look at that first image and think she looks sick? Just take an actual picture of yourself without makeup if you want to prove your point.
>>
>>37521068
You only get comments for not wearing makeup if you don't usually go without it dumb bitch. If the far left was your regular day to day face no one would say shit.
>>
>>37521068
good god, "no make up make up" looks fucking horrible, i expected everyone to be saying that but it's the opposite. everything else on that pick looks far better.
>>
>>37521068

Very little to no makeup.
>>
>adding more makeup also improves lighting, angle and camera focal length

Amazing, really.
>>
>>37521659
This
Ugly girls that aren't obese get me going
>>
>>37521068
Full make up. Women should look as feminine and put-together as possible. This is the ONLY redpilled answer. Beta bois like women with little/no makeup because they read them as less attractive and therefore less likely to be snatched away from them by Chad.
>>
>>37521068
Why does the far left still look like she has makeup on?
>>
>>37521934
Unrelated to post, this is just me asking about my insecurity I thought about from reading this. Does terrible acne make you look a lot less attractive? I don't really know because I have struggled with that shit for years so when I look at other people who had it as bad as me they look ok. At this point I don't even have acne anymore though it's just scars that need to fade away after a few months. So would that make me still less attractive compared to no acne?
>>
>>37524975
want the truth then honestly it does. yure lucky though scars are honestly fine not lying
>>
File: emilyrudd1.png (1MB, 612x616px) Image search: [Google]
emilyrudd1.png
1MB, 612x616px
>>37521068

None. It's a visceral sign of superficiality and normie culture. I want nothing to do with that.
>>
no-makeup/no-makeup-makeup masterrace reporting in
>>
>>37521068
The amount of makeup that makes them all look Korean.
>>
>>37525131
doing things to your appearance is a form of expression and social participance that is intrinsic to the experience of a functional human being. Unless you're some sort of fucking obsessively eccentric nudist cave troll you're a part of the same superficiality as a girl with slutty clown face, just with a lower level of effort and self awareness
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.