[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok what the fuck is going on here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1392262982888.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1392262982888.png
47KB, 632x852px
a literal stacy, like an actual 10/10 said I was the hottest guy she's ever been around, she's not a virgin or anything and hangs out with chads, she's older than me too, literally like 3 years older (I'm 19)
>literally orbits the absolute fuck out of me
>sends me nudes constantly
>her friends say she cries over how mentally ill I am
>constantly begs me to take her out and watch movies with her
>she always masturbates after she hears my voice over the phone
>she's paranoid about me being around over girls
>her guy friends hate me

I'm not a normie in the slightest, I was diagnosed autistic when I was a child, I'm also schizophrenic.
I'm also extremely ugly, I'm 5'7 or 5'8, I have acne, I have a smashed up face, yellow disgusting teeth, a small jaw etc, I'm an alcoholic druggie, I've never kissed a girl; never even held hands with a girl

I've never had a social life, I went out a few times recently because people from college begged me to come out with them

Is it just me or are people trying to meme me

I asked how she finds me attractive and she said I'm ugly but in a pretty way, she says girls like guy's that are sweet and masculine
>>
>Is it just me or are people trying to meme me
post face and we will decide
>>
>>37520910
Second this. Only way to see if it's bait or not is for you to post an original selfie
>>
If she's being genuine pump and dump her.
If she send you genuine nudes then I'd say shes not lying.
Also post nudes and messages or grow.
>>
>>37520943
Or stacy's face

Post her
>>
>>37520876
just date her of fuck her, doesn't seems like you need a date. It's not like you gonna marry her.
also post pics of you or her.
>>
File: 1492361858479.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492361858479.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>37520876
Fuck off, OP. Fuck you for living this instead of me.
Back to vidya.
>>
Just fucker her dude, and DO NOT GET ATTACHED
If you don't fuck her she's gonna get bored, she's a slut and she just wanna get fucked
Same happened to me and now I'm a fucking mess
>>
>>37521053
>Same happened to me and now I'm a fucking mess
You mess beucase you fucked her and got attacged or just time did it thing and you goy fucked up?
>>
>>37520876
She likes guys who are emotionally unavailable, or unavailable in any way. She wants the chase, and you're playing hard to get because you don't think she's being honest. She probably isn't, she just wants a challenge.
>>
post the nudes op
>>
>>37521084
Fell in love with the bitch
>>
File: qbeacTG_d.jpg (28KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
qbeacTG_d.jpg
28KB, 640x370px
Either commit or she's going full crazy yandere mode after u dump her.
>>
File: gun.jpg (44KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
44KB, 720x663px
>>37521106
This actually happened to me and once I started believing that she liked me and reciprocated she lost interest.

Tread carefully OP, if you play your cards right maybe you'll do better than I did.
>>
>>37520876
people are weird anon

i used to love this little redhead chick, she had no idea why i liked her

i think it was mainly her ass, it was incredible. And that was enough for me to be mad about her.

Maybe you have a really nice ass or something else that is a feature she is into. Or maybe because you're unattractive she knows she can trust you to not cheat on her. Who knows, you'd be surprised.
>>
>>37521106
this sounds plausible

>why is this ugly guy not being shy etc around me
>it's just because you know you have 0 chance so you don't even care/bother

not trying to be rude OP, i mean you can't be completely repulsive or she just wouldn't care.
>>
File: 1473112827044.png (134KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1473112827044.png
134KB, 396x381px
>these are the people who lurk /r9k/ now
>>
File: 1494947976731.png (28KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1494947976731.png
28KB, 1027x731px
>>37521641
orignalsf
>>
File: kek.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
> coming to r9k, a board for literal neckbeard retards, to ask for relationship advice or any advice in general...
>>
>>37520876
>>37520876
>a literal stacy, like an actual 10/10

Probably not even 6, you know what they say?
Ugly people find ugly/average people attractive otherwise they would be permavirgins.
>>
>>37521106
I think that makes sense, I asked her if she wanted to a relationship and she replied within 30 seconds saying yes. I'm going to take her out and fuck her, or at least try to with my virgin cock. I'll probably fuck it up
>>
>>37520876
Anon, you've come to the wrong place to ask for advice.

>I'm also extremely ugly, I'm 5'7 or 5'8, I have acne, I have a smashed up face, yellow disgusting teeth, a small jaw etc, I'm an alcoholic druggie, I've never kissed a girl; never even held hands with a girl

She's trying to "fix" you or she really wants your virginity.

>Is it just me or are people trying to meme me
>I asked how she finds me attractive and she said I'm ugly but in a pretty way, she says girls like guy's that are sweet and masculine

This sounds like a meme, but it's really not. My Dad is an ugly fat fucker but he's a man who provides for himself and his family. The addage of "If they don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" isn't a meme. Whether you think you fall into that category is up to you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.