[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often should I text a girl I'm infatuated with?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1440833175154.jpg (307KB, 1037x971px) Image search: [Google]
1440833175154.jpg
307KB, 1037x971px
I wish there were fucking guidelines for this shit.
>>
File: 1496605174124.jpg (26KB, 639x583px)
1496605174124.jpg
26KB, 639x583px
I don't know my man. I think it's luck based.
>>
>>37520750
God fucking damn it that is exactly what happened last time a girl showed interest in me

Fuck this shit I'm gonna go full MGTOW
>>
>>37520804
Kek, this. Maybe girls get scared real quick.
>>
Anywhere from once a week to once a month.
Leave some longer breaks inbetween so she'll start missing you.
>>
>>37521071
This is the only correct answer.
Less is more.
>>
>>37520716

wait for her to text you, if she doesn't wait a day.
>>
>>37520716
not much I'll tell you that.
you don't want to look clingy
>>37521071
This like once a week.
>>
>>37520750
>>37520804
I KNOW THIS FEEL FIRSTHAND AND IT'S A STUPID THING TO LOSE A GIRL OVER

DO
NOT
TEXT HER EVERY DAY, OR EVERY FEW DAYS (You WILL look desperate and insecure)

1. Let her initiate conversations, too (If she doesn't, you've already lost)
2. Add long (several week) intervals
>>
>>37521157
Won't she lose interest if I stop texting?
>>
>>37520716
Once a week to set up shit to do with her.

You may, however, break this rule occasionally if something comes up that is interesting enough that you know she'll reply to you. Try not to text something stupid like a picture of a dog, it has to be something relevant to her (for example, if you notice an ad for a concert of a band that she likes).

When she texts you (if she never texts you she hasn't been thinking about you and therefore doesn't care about you, harsh but true), make sure you don't reply instantly, but you don't need to ignore her overnight or anything like that, just make it seem like you weren't staring at your phone the moment that she texted you.
>>
First step: relax. Being stressed in your responses is a subtle way to show a girl that you are trying to push your relationship as friends faster than she is interested in going. If someone texted me and tried to push me straight in to a place I didn't want to be, I would probably stop talking to them. Text them as often as the situation demands. I know that's not what you are looking for, and probably sounds like a real Chad thing to say, but you clearly are trying to Chad yourself up a little bit, so you are just going to have to deal with it. Regulating yourself to just once a month or once a week or twice on the 3rd Friday after the 2nd full moon following the Summer Solstice is going to feel impersonal.

As a general rule, you probably don't want to text everyday. If she texts you every day or every other day, you can go for it, but otherwise that comes off as a little weird, because it means that you're thinking about her everyday, which is a little more than most people think about someone else.

If you spend a long time talking on one day, you might want to wait a few days, because people can easily get overwhelmed with constant stimulation.

I'd say the most important thing you can do is remember that she is a person, who acts like any other. Thinking of her as a prize to be one or some foreign creature that you have to consult the internet to understand is an excellent way to come off as creepy, overbearing, and end up sad and lonely as a fat loser with no friends.

Also, watch how she responds. If her responses consistently look like this: "haha yeah", "lol", ";)", "k", you're going to want to back up quite a bit. It might be too late to repair your relationship as friends, because you have now entered, in her mind, as a clingy loser who she does not want to talk to.

>but muh friendzone ree

Fuck off with that stupid bullshit. That's just a trap that allows friendless retards to blame their problems on other people. Respect other people.
>>
You should talk to and text as many females as you can, even if you have no interest in them. That way commutation with the one you like seems natural and your not all edgy trying to talk to her more
>>37521157
While you wait days and weeks between text or w/e she's ridding the Chad locomotive to O-Town
>>
>>37521632
Not if you skillfully lead the conversation in such a way that she'll end up wanting to talk to you more.

In the course of a conversation, there are two points that are remembered: The high point and the end.
When these two points are brought together, she will become all the more interested. That's the art.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.