[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish Christianity were dominant in the US again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg (16KB, 363x391px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg
16KB, 363x391px
When people ascribed to Christian values and this country elected leaders who followed the doctrine of Christianity things were so much better.

I mean, I don't know that I want to become Christian.
I don't know a whole lot about the religion and I suspect it was invented by the jews to enslave the goyim, but what I do know is things were so much better a few decades ago.

Should I join Christianity, /r9k/?
Or is there something better, I know there is but I realize the benefits Christianity brings for society.
What we all should really do is create a religion of science and technology and worship invention and discovery.

God Bless
>>
USA America has always been de facto a resource dominionist, territory capitalization, GODLESS AS FUCK, slave owning, unloving, ANTICHRISTIAN, shithole

pull your head out of your ass and recognize that the 'muh christian breathren' bluff was a docility invocation that always existed as a mere bludgeon to stupefy the victims of the bourgeois elite
>>
>>37519662
>I wish Christianity were dominant in the US again
>"According to a 2014 study by the Pew Research Center, 70.6% of the adult population (in the United States) identified themselves as Christians"
>???
What are you on about Anon?
>>
>>37519754
This

>>37519990
Not this
Lip service doesn't count and is as good as atheism
USA has always been a Godless country. The only god Americans as a civilization worship is Mammon
>>
File: j5WbqHF.jpg (957KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j5WbqHF.jpg
957KB, 1920x1080px
The past has shaped the future which we call the present. God planned all of this to happen.

Devilish Trio - Far Beyond Driven
>>
>>37519662
>wanting to live in an oppressive theocracy based on a religion created by Jews that compels you to worship an eternal rabbi on a stick and his Jewish buddies who wrote dozens of books of dumb fucking fanfiction featuring Rabbi Yeshua, his friends (tax collectors, prostitutes and other scum) and his miraculous subversion of civil authorities and pseudointellectual metaphors involving grandiose promises of the afterlife that his rabid followers use as proof of divine works, when all they really are is unverifiable promises; and then whose followers would cultivate a system of theocratic politic responsible for centuries of baseless witchhunts, supression of intellectualisn and scientific inquiry and maintains to this day a global network of degenerate pederasts and holier-than-thou bigotry
I honestly don't know who's jewing who anymore
>>
No you don't, not if you're the sort to visit 4chan
Christianity isn't that great, there are other way to instill good morals other than fear of God
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.