[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had sex on the first date?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1496041063740.jpg (61KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496041063740.jpg
61KB, 640x960px
Have you ever had sex on the first date?
>>
>>37518545
I had sex with my tinder date last night. It was our first date
>>
>>37518599
No one was fucking asking you chad
>>
File: 1491557042885.png (49KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
1491557042885.png
49KB, 461x458px
>>37518599 Same for me, but does it count when we agreed on a fuckdate or is that easy mode?
>>
Only when it was a date expressly made to have sex. I have a lot of fetishes and I often meet people online to live them out. For example, I met this black girl that was into race play and eating ass, so I showed up, had her lick my ass while I called her a nigger, then left. Good times.
>>
>>37518545
Invited a girl round to my house and she tried to have set with me, dick was too thick and she decided to suck me off instead, then we ate Chinese takeaway and watched TV.
>>
>>37518640
I mean I'd count that but in my case, it just sorta happened. It wasn't discussed beforehand
>>
File: 1496196826621.jpg (36KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1496196826621.jpg
36KB, 500x282px
HEY NORMIES HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS
>>
>>37518613
If you've never been on a date then OP wasn't asking you desu
>>
>>37518953
Boosh!
>>
if not, i don't want a second date.
>>
>implying i ever had a date
>>
>>37518545
Yeah I had sex on first date then again I wasn't a virgin before. It was a tinder date, this 19 year old cosplay was pretty cute, DDs and even dressed up as the Vannila from Nekopara for me. I regret it becuase she didn't reply back and besides having sex on the first date had quite a few red flags.

I wanted sex but I would've been cool with just a date. We were cuddled up watching anime and play videogames at her home after I took her out for dinner, she then took my hand and moved it to her breast and started panting. I kissed her then she really started to get into it. I figured she wanted more so I slid my hand down her panties and started rubbing her clit and we later had sex. She was definitely inexperienced and for a guy who's been in a sexual relationship before you could tell by just the way she kissed. That or because she told me her ex BF didn't really pleasure her and sounded like an abusive marine.

Afterwards I stayed the night with her sleeping. I honestly thought she was into me. She was saying liked me alot, we needed to do this again and wanted to go out some more.

She then ghosted me and then a month later told me she had a BF after I had told her let's go to Katsucon and she agreed.
It isn't the part that she just wanted me to for sex becuase I did too, but confiding to me that loved me and I sweet blah blah, let's be gf and bf! The not responding back to me like common. Seriously this mellenial generation has no fucking manners or courtesy and then people wounder why I don't invite anyone to parties or events becuase I never even a get text back, "Thanks anon"!
>>
>>37518545

It can happen even to a robot after 30,
>>
Never been on a date ever.
>>
>>37520108
Oh as far as red flags go.

She told me she came from a rich family on thr west coast and it was pretty obvious she was (huge town house she lived in Georgetown) tons of cosplay garb stuff to make /cgl/ envious. Knew and had famous actors on her phone, ect.

Then she told me she had a bad relationship with her parents for various reasons among them being rich a-type personalities that drove her hard. But she made it sound like she was being abused and that they didn't care about her. I mean if your parents really didn't care for you they wouldn't have bought you a fucking mansion. That I take family life pretty seriously.

I'm also 90% sure she was cheating on her marine ex BF. Who I'm certain is the same "bf" she told me she has. I allmost feel bad for thr guy and telling the dude what's going on on just so he isn't going to suffer this shit. But I also don't want to get shot or killed and neither do I care enough.
>>
File: adf.jpg (119KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
119KB, 425x282px
>>37518545

yeah a few times.

Usually it goes like

>meet girl online (pof, okcupid)
>message for a bit
>set up first date: go for coffee
>go to coffee shop
>talk for awhile
>ask if they want to come back to my place to watch a movie
>they come back to my place
>watch movie but also still talk alittle
>try to direct conversation towards sex stuff
>mention my thick penis
>make out
>talk about my penis some more
>eventually take it out to show them
>they either start giving my an HJ or BJ
>sex follows

I'm 6.5x6.5 in case anyone cared
>>
>>37520372
"try to direct conversation towards sex stuff"
can you expand on that seems pretty vague.
>>
>>37520492

Hmmm, I can't remember much right now, but probably stuff like

>past sexually experiences (even just for comedic conversation)
>talk about past self esteem issues
>"but then all that changed when I found out I had a big dick"
>try to impress them with past sexual exploits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.