[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help from robots with gfs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1396922889279.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
how do you deal with your insecurity around her and especially the fear of being cucked?
>>
>>37518176
You have to face your fears head on. Find yourself the most attractive, muscular, big dicked black guy you can find and bring him to her to give her the dick. If she refuses, then you have nothing to fear. If she chooses to fuck him, then you'll just have to accept it
>>
File: 1496559699119.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496559699119.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>37518176
>robots with gf
What shitshow is this ? I hopw this is fucking bait.
>>
>>37518176
I have spent every second of the past 2 years with my girlfriend. I trust her anyway, but pretty much if she sees guys better than you she will cuck you. So just make her emotionally dependant on you and everything will work out.
>>
>>37518334
>So just make her emotionally dependant on you
how
>>
>>37518386
Although it sounds like a meme you genuinely convince her you're not like other guys. It's pretty easy most guys are usually dicks to women so just be nice to her, compliment her, let her know you feel seriously about your relationship with her and overall just make her feel good. Obviously don't be a pussy at the same time but being overall nice to a women tends to work, women love compliments and being told how much you like them.
>>
>>37518431
thanks for the help mane
>>37518315
having a gf doesn't make you a normie you know
>>
File: IMG_1187.jpg (51KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.jpg
51KB, 641x491px
>>37518693
>having a gf doesn't make you a normie
You goddamned faggot, that's exactly what having a gf does. If you are socially competent enough to attract the attention of a female, then you cannot be a fucking robot. What the fuck has happened here? Im starting to think that i should move on to infinitychan or wizardchan; there is too much of this shit going on. Failed normalfags kill yourselves
>>
>>37518176
I am actually very attractive. My girlfriend is my girlfriend because I like her brain and soul. We are both still virgins.
If she were to cheat on/ cuck me, I would just make a tinder.
I would then proceed to have sex with 50-60 women out of anger.
Basically I would pound tang till I felt better, or worse, or indifferent.
>>
>>37518176
>robots with gfs

>this thread

where the fuck am i?
>>
>>37518911
dude all these women got too old to ride Chad's dick and decided to settle down with a beta robot that's the only way us losers can get a girl
>>
>>37518176
MGTOW I don't date anymore
If you think a girl is fucking around trust your gut. I been with girls where all my friends clearly noticed her. You aint got no friends. I'd try my hardest to not go after my friends girls, your friends aint friends they'll go for your girl. She aint even your girl. She can't go without having some chump around, she's going to ditch you for a little bit of fun the second you're not around, and flat out find a new cinch when she finds one she thinks is better. Men fucking suck up their problems and deal with it if they have to, girls complain endlessly and exaggerate so while you are holding back on some legitimate complaints she's going around telling everyone you're the worse, fucking worse than hitler. Then when people give her shit over her decision making that she might of fucked up there, she will double down and fucking lie to make you sound worse so that you're responsible for it, not her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.