[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you approach girls at random in public places?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1459720672761.jpg (24KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1459720672761.jpg
24KB, 317x379px
How do you approach girls at random in public places?
>>
>>37517887
>see a girl
>walk to her
>>
>>37517887
Why even do that in the first place?

You know, for most of human civilization fornication wasn't normal, you'd just marry a woman and fuck her for the rest of your life.That way aids couldn't exist.
>>
Are you Chad or at least Brad? If not keep your distance
>>
>>37517887
Well why would you want to

Like if you just want meaningless sex go seek a hooker

But if you're on r9k you don't want that and there's no way to form a real relationship with a person you just met, those things take time

Those PUA's on youtube don't see those girls more than once sometimes not even once if they lose interest
>>
>>37517887
This may be a big shocker but you don't. Women don't want to be approached by creeps while they go about their daily business. Don't put yourself in an awkward situation
>>
File: 1495736030017.png (467KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495736030017.png
467KB, 1170x900px
>>37517887
>if chad
>approach her
>she will be attracted to your confidence

>if ugly
>approach her
>she will see you as a creep and call the copes

Your choice anon. Are you a chad or a robot ?
>>
>>37517935
And say what? Like in a grocery store?
>>
>>37518023
Hey Wojak should be the robot and Pepe the Chad
>>
>>37518023
>call the copes

Stacy can tell when a robot's coping
>>
>>37517887
you dont. holy shit.

do you want to get mazed or get cops called on you?
>>
>>37518063
OP asked about approaching. Walk to girl = approach. Mission accomplished
>>
>>37518113
You don't get hyperboles, do you dumb cunt ?
>>
rope or duct tape usually works for me.
>>
>>37517887

Do the chad stride originally
>>
>>37517887
Humor. Be confident and make them laugh and they won't care that you're a stranger
>>
File: 1495742974692.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1495742974692.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>37518401
>chad makes a joke
>roastie laughs

>robot makes the same joke
>gets called a creep

It's like you will never learn.
>>
>>37517887
Ask for directions to a pub. Then ask her if she fancies a drink.
>>
>>37518449
Become chad-ish, then. If you're not short or hideous it's doable
>>
>>37517887
I don't know the dos but I have a list of huge DON'Ts
>Never tell a girl you're a hermaphrodite and ask her if she wants to see your pussy or your dick
>Don't tell a girl you came from the future and you have to breed her in order to give birth to Second Jesus
>A leaky nose is never attractive. You might think it's something "unique", or even cool, but well, it isn't
>>
>>37518449
>context doesn't matter

if you are truly retarded, don't try to be funny. talk to girls who are into the same things that you like.
>>
>>37518466
Just like that? Ask her to go with you to the pub?
>>
I've been thinking about day gaming. desu I don't know any one who started a relationship through a random cold approach. The scenario is a difficult one. You have to build trust quickly. Would you give your number out to a stranger, no matter how friendly? You'd really have to hit it off. I think the only way is to be incredibly physically attractive and be out of the girl's league. Then she'll let you do what you want. Otherwise you just can't win.
>>
>>37518743
But day game, night game. what's the difference.
you're still approaching a girl you never knew, you still have to come up with an excuse to communicate with her. it should be the same, but what do you say?
>>
>>37518889
Night game implies that it's in a club or a bar which is a more social environment. It's expected that you'll be approaching. Day game is like you see a cute girl at Walmart shopping. that to me seems harder.
>>
>>37518924
Whats her worst reaction that can happen if I approach a girl at a nightclub?
>>
>>37518967
Ignores you I think.
>>
>>37518743
>I don't know any one who started a relationship through a random cold approach
Me.
Girls don't have as high standards as you think. As long as you're confident enough to go up to her, but not an asshole or weirdo, she'll give you a chance. Show interest in her as a person, but also show subtly that your interested in her sexually too. You don't even need to be funny or whatever. If a girl likes you, you can be awkward and say retarded shit and she won't even care. Just be a man and take the lead, mention something you want to do with her and get her number. Won't work on every single girl, but so what?
>>
>>37517887
I usually just walk up to her and strike a friendly conversation, works 90% of the time. Pretty easy, I must say.
>>
File: 1494719581288.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494719581288.png
44KB, 710x577px
With a chlorofoam rag from behind, mostly when it's dark if you catch my baseball
>>
>>37519026
>strike a friendly conversation

like what
>>
File: 1434767593492.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1434767593492.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>37518496
>If you're not short

Aye, there's the rub.
>>
>>37517887
You dont
Look up FACEandLMS on jewtube
>>
>>37518743
I'm gonna have to throw my hat in here.

I got my first ever real girlfriend from a random cold approach. Nobody is ever gonna tell me that cold approach pick up doesn't work, because my real life experience outweighs any hypotheticals you might come up with.

It was on a fucking public transit bus, at that. It was a quiet bus, too. So I had about 20 people judging me and my loud ass conversation with this girl, and my shitty attempts to make her laugh. Which I actually think helped me, because it showed confidence.

5'7" eurasian manlet here, btw.
>>
>>37517887
PROTIP: you don't
unless you're confident enough -or- 8-10/10 chad but if you are you wouldn't be asking that question right?
then just don't.

If you want to approach girls the easy way better do it on a convention or something similar.
there needs to be similar interest that will spark up a topic of conversation without awkwardness.
You can bring friends too if you have - boosts trustworthiness (just don't bring a chad).

There are many things to keep in mind before doing so:

>your hygiene physical, breath, smell,
>general looks, will she be embarassed while you're around?
>is she in a relationship (50-50 chance she is)

Another path to approach her is to ask a formal help question (about public transport or similar).
Then paitiently wait if she wants to continue the conversation.
>I'm just looking around, (show that you're not a busy person today) are you familiar with (question)?
>show gratitude after getting the answer even if it's something rude (which will make her feel bad and think of you more haha!).
>is she introverted? if yes try to resume the conversation by judging if she's still up for it.
>>
are you an 8 or higher?

if yes, just walk up and say hi.

if no, forget it, you could walk up to the biggest fattest uggo you've ever seen and still get looked at as a creep no matter casual or charming you are about it.
>>
>>37517887
Just walk up to her and talk. Assuming you're an average looking guy, that's the easy part. The hard part is the bruised ego and self esteem killing rejections.
>>
File: 4.jpg (9KB, 296x217px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
9KB, 296x217px
>>37518063
>"erm ello m'lady I'd like a bag for this and pack of cigs"
>pic related her face when
no, not like in a grocery store
>>
>>37519750
If they're in a female group, should I talk to one or address the group? And does the latter show more confidence?
>>
File: 1492624704559.png (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492624704559.png
45KB, 657x527px
>>37518449
>robot makes the same joke
>>gets called a creep

One of the reasons i like to be a robot is the creepy face of roasties when I drop bants and jokes, they find them all perverted flames
>>
If I'm reading something in public they usually just ask and it works. I recommend
>>
>>37520775
Are you saying you sit out in public reading a book and girls ask you what you're reading? That only works for Chads, if guys like us tried that we'd be ignored.
>>
>>37520775
they go to you? im with my kindle in public all the time and people dont even notice i exist
>>
>>37520993

Not even a Chad but I guess people are curious, it's nice as a conversation starter I guess.

>>37521000

I guess I just like the atmosphere also, I loved being absorbed in a good book when I'm out in public,
>>
If you're not a Chad, approaching a girl is considered attempted rape in most areas.
>>
>How do you approach girls at random in public places?

It depends on what you mean by public places.

You can approach girls in clubs, parties or bars, those places are where people have fun and socialize. Asking random girls for phone number in supermarket, street or parking is creepy, don't do that.

But better option is still meeting girls by similar interests.
>>
>>37521259

>Asking random girls for phone number in supermarket, street or parking is creepy, don't do that.

No, it's not. It's only creepy if a non-Chad does it.
>>
>>37517887
Nobody does this, not even normies, unless you're chad. People end up dating after they've known each other for a bit. You don't just walk up to some random person and immediately ask them out unless you're at a bar or something else like that.
>>
>>37519053
yo bitch yo wan suk ma dick?
>>
>>37519301
We need details, nigger. DETAILS
>>
>>37518449
it's true
there was a friendly Chad in my hs class
he would sometimes sit in front of me
we had similar sense of humor and often joked around
whenever i told him something good
who would repeat it to whole class as i was too beta to do it myself (and a few times i tried no one laughed)
he always added it was my joke though
it didn't really matter as class liked him a lot
but it was nice he still gave me a credit

the point is if normies associate you with being loser creep they will see you that way no matter what
>>
>>37517887

The only girls I can approach are Chinese girls because I'm learning Mandarin. Language makes it easier because you pretend to practice with them
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.