[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help a fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1496276931711.jpg (13KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496276931711.jpg
13KB, 216x216px
> when your bf puts it in your ass instead of vagoo
> tells you to endure
> thinks i like it cuz i moan
> its pain

how do i tell him i dont like it?
>>
>>37517483
>how do i tell him i dont like it?
you don't, he will leave you if you don't let him fuck your ass
>>
>>37517483
Fuck off

Weaponess Hidden
>>
>>37517483
honestly just tell him to go slower and use more lube and get used to it
if you say no outright he'll just keep bringing it up or essentially butt-raping you
>>
File: FEMBOTS.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
FEMBOTS.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
"Fembot"
You are not a robot therefore not worthy of my help.
>>
>>37517483
I know how.
>>
Tell your BF he is a sodomite and he is going to burn in hell. Then repor him for raping you since you didn't consent to it.
>>
>>37517684
Yeah, do that. It will totally stop him. :)
>>
>>37517626
She actually looks cute. If a guy looked like that and was confident, he wouldn't have problems with girls.
>>
>>37517748
Oh if a guy had average looks, acne, and a disability he'd do fine with girls?
>>
>>37517483
You practice more with your Chad on the side
>>
>>37517483
>bf I don't like that
>Yes you do
>puts it in your ass anyway
He doesn't respect/trust you
>break up with him

>bf I don't like that
>I don't care
>puts it in your ass anyway
He doesn't care about/likes hurting you
>break up with him

>bf I don't like that
>oh, OK
>stops putting it in your ass
Mission accomplished
>>
>>37517960
>I don't like that
Until Chad comes along and wants it. I swear to God, I've experienced it in my own life, and have heard about many instances of it
>>
>>37517483
> thinks i like it cuz i moan

no he likes that you are in pain
raping women is hot
>>
>>37517684
Best option actually
>>
>>37517483
Blow explosive diarrhoea all over his balls. Be the last time he tries to play the B side. Unless he's German, of course...
>>
>>37517790
Are you fucked in the eye? I said that she looks cute. Average girl or guy doesn't looked cute at all.
And that level of acne isn't a problem at all, for guy or for a girl.
>>
>>37518771
She's fucking average dude. The only part that is cute about her is that she has a feminine facial structure and height.

Otherwise she's your average fucking asian girl where I live.
>>
>>37517483

Do the same to him
>>
>>37517483
Just take it. Don't you want him to be happy with you?
>>
Tell him what u just told us. Ez pz
>>
File: havetogoback.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
havetogoback.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>37517483
>bf
>sex
>anal
>fembot

Fuck off roastie. You're not wanted here. Take your (you) and leave.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.