[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember that you are loved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Loneliness_blog_photo_3-13.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Loneliness_blog_photo_3-13.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
remember that you are loved
>>
>>37517253
But I'm not, like at all.
>>
the sun doesn't love
it is a cosmic inferno that irradiates you until you die of cancer
>>
File: 1496642184994.png (267KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1496642184994.png
267KB, 785x757px
>>37517253
What is the purpose of those threads? make us kys faster?
>>
I know, but I shouldn't be. They shouldn't waste their time on me.
>>
>>37517253
this is a site for people who arent loved
>>
>>37517253
I love you swing. Will you be my qtgf?
>>
File: 1496683481648.jpg (38KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496683481648.jpg
38KB, 500x484px
>>37517253
What is your end game anon ?
Coming to a losers' board and tell us we are loved.
You want us to kys, do you ?
>>
>>37517253
>remember that you are loved
by whom? Even i dont love myself.
>>
Only by my mom
I know I should treasure it but it's the only thing that keeps me from killing myself and I don't think anyone else will ever love me. It feels kind of frustrating that she keeps on reassuring me that I have value but I just know I'm such a piece of shit.
>>
>>37517594
>It feels kind of frustrating that she keeps on reassuring me that I have value but I just know I'm such a piece of shit.
Iktfb. Mom keeps optimistic about me when i cannot see it in myself.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>37517267
I love you. You are worthy of love. You only have to accept it.

>>37517296
My one and only purpose is to let people /experience/ love.

>>37517332
I waste my time on you.

>>37517339
I am ready to listen if you want to share something.

>>37517380
One day you will be set free. Also you, are loved.

>>37517426
You don't have to. You will learn as time passes. What is the colour of your soul?

>>37517594
I know where you're coming from. You may not want to hear this, but you have the intelligence to comprehend. Use this gift to transform your own created self loathing into peace. Choose the path of the lest resistance. Let go.
>>
>>37517798
>You don't have to. You will learn as time passes. What is the colour of your soul?
It's a mix between red and black.
>>
nobody has ever loved me though.
>>
I have no friends, no girlfriend, the only person who by any stretch loves me is my mom and she is so sick of my shit by now that I wouldn't even count her. Not to mention she has cancer. :(
>>
>>37517921
>Not to mention she has cancer. :(
Will she get better?
>>
Generic threads like this serve no purpose other than to make me feel even shittier than I already do. Nobody loves me now and nobody will love me in the future. I'll probably never find true happiness or a family with a wife that loves me and if I killed myself i'd just be doing everyone a favor but I'm too much of a pussy to actually go through with it. I'll hold the fork up to the outlet for almost an hour sometimes before I pussy out. I tried overdosing on painkillers in high school but i ended up just in a lot of pain and in an even worse situation than before. Same anon as >>37517921 btw
>>
>>37517968
Hard to say, it's in the skin on her face and they have to check to see if it's in the bone yet, the first time I saw her get back from surgery I was so scared because she looked like death. I guess robots just weren't meant to be happy.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 258x195px
>>37517826
Not so superficial brother. You are only answering this question for yourself, so let me ask again.

What is the colour of your soul?

>>37517921
>>37518035
I am sorry for your mother anon, my heart goes out to her and I hope one day she will get better.

Where did all the self loathing start? Did it start before or after the longing for recognition, the feeling to belong, the feeling to be loved, for the only one to love and be loved are you yourself.
>>
>>37518309
>What is the colour of your soul?
Pitch black
>>
>>37518371
Only you can change the course of your life.

Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you will find.
>>
>>37518445
I ask for inspiration through dreams but nothing comes. I wish i'd have something to look forward to.
>>
>>37518309
I'm not a good person. I don't deserve love at all. I really wish I was but it's just not the case. I deserve all the suffering god throws my way
>>
>7billion people on earth
>not one of them loves you
ofcourse someone will.
don't underestimate the power of 6-degrees of separation.
-t. hacker

try harder
>>
>>37517253
sorry, but i think you got the wrong board here, unless this is bait
>>
>>37518706
This way of thinking bothers you, doesn't it?

Path of the least resistance my friend.
>>
>>37518910
>wrong board
Why? Most of robots are neglected.
>>
>>37518467
>I ask for inspiration through dreams but nothing comes. I wish i'd have something to look forward to.
That's dangerous way of thinking. Focus on the future and if you can't then try finding yourself not here but in the future. It may be something impossible but what's impossible if it never happened yet?

>>37518706
We're not perfect. We do mistakes but we learn from it and it sucks being the fool.
>I don't deserve love at all
then that means you don't understand love at all. love is what you choose to give. you can pour it over someone but never ask for something in exchange. love is selflessness.

>I deserve all the suffering god throws my way
But we gain somthing in return it right?
Comfort tastes better after suffering physically or mentally. I'm giving you a hint here. Focus on your OWN spirituality if the mind and body is hurting.
>>
>>37518857
I don't know 7 billion people.
>>
>>37519326
What I meant was, I'm not a good person. Deep down there's no good inside me. I want to think of myself as some sort of tragic hero who deserves everything but has nothing but that's just not the case. I'm not nice, friendly, likeable, or innocent at all. I wish I could have been different but I'm not. People like me don't deserve happiness
>>
>>37519326
>Focus on the future and if you can't then try finding yourself not here but in the future
What i meant was that i dont find anything in the future.
>>
>>37517798
>I love you. You are worthy of love.
All lies.
>>
>>37517253
...by many women as a friend
>>
>>37520192
Like I said that is dangerous. People like that usually kill themselves. Force yourself in the future or die.

>>37519975
Love is not something you ask for, it's something you receive from others. Even famous criminals (serial killers) receive mailbags of love letters
You google it if you want.
What I'm telling you is that you should stop caring about what other people think of you.
then finally stop caring about what you think of yourself. you can start over anytime.
>>
>>37521231
>..by many women as a friend
I'm too autistic even for that.
>>
>>37521286
>Like I said that is dangerous. People like that usually kill themselves
Elaborate on how it's dangerous?
>>
And by who, exactly?
HUH?
>>
>>37521322
People who committed suicide (but failed) reported that they "can't imagine their future-self"

Ambitions and aspirations are what it takes to be alive not dreams.
>>
>>37517798
>What is the colour of your soul?
I have no soul. It has yet to burn, but is already burnt.

God is dead, and all is lost.
>>
>>37521400
>"can't imagine their future-self"
Well, depression is inability to project yourself into the future. Unfortunately that's my vice - i've never had any ambitions and aspirations, everything is meaningless to me in the big picture. There's nothing worth seeking as it's temporarily.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.