[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having alcohol tremors >last drink was 2 days ago >stressing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490808223477.jpg (81KB, 621x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490808223477.jpg
81KB, 621x444px
>having alcohol tremors
>last drink was 2 days ago
>stressing out
>barely sleeping
>liquor store opens tomorrow
help
>>
>>37517223
You sound like you're going through an alcohol withdrawal. You could have a seizure and die. Get medical help soon
>>
>>37517223
wish i could friendo i have some whiskey for both of us
>>
>>37517223
Go to the hospital, you fucking tard
>>
>>37517255
>>37517607
This, do not fuck around. You could die
>>
>>37517223
Just go to a bar you fucking pussy. If you need your daily dose badly, just do it.
You're going to die anyways, be it from an accident or naturally, might as well accelerate the process, pancreatic or liver cancer is the only viable option at this point if you don't want to an hero.
>>
>>37517223
>>last drink was 2 days ago
>>stressing out
>>barely sleeping
if you think this is bad, I'd advise you to stop drinking
Last time I had alcohol withdrawal, i shook like i had parkinsons, heard disembodied voices threatening to murder me and others, motherfucking ringwraiths were chasing me and the cracks in the sidewalk started forming secret messages to me. Then I seized out on the street and was in the hospital for 6 days.
Seriously, get medical detox and dont pick up the drink again, WD gets worse every time and legit fucking DTs will outright fucking kill you in horrific, torturous agony
>>
delirium originalio
>>
>>37518391
pretty much the same here
the fear and the nightmares i would not wish on my worst enemy, it's so bad
i'd shake and sweat and have a pounding heart for months rather than have that anxiety for ten minutes
>>
>>37517223
>>37518391

How do I drink enough to escape reality? I've tried but I don't really like liquor and I can't find a mix that makes it tolerable.
>>
>>37519459
just keep drinking spiced rum neat until you like it. the dopamine system will soon make you like the taste.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.