[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion advice for self respcting individuals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0690.jpg (537KB, 2017x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
537KB, 2017x1512px
You guys don't want to spend summer alone right?
None of you actually wear cargo pants I hope. Do you seriously need all those pockets?
Also no self respecting woman, like Georgea Kovanis, wants to see your disgusting feet.
Follow these tips and maybe you'll make something of yourselves.
Probably not though since you are all complete and utter losers.
>>
I don't give a shit about what some dumb fat cunt thinks is fashionable.
Also fuck her there is nothing wrong with cargo pants. They are comfortable and the extra pocket space can be extremely useful.
>>
Seriously why would the author think anyone would want her advice looking the way she looks?
>>
File: transparent pants.jpg (182KB, 685x1280px) Image search: [Google]
transparent pants.jpg
182KB, 685x1280px
want a date?
wear real pants
>>
>>37517216
>she doesn't say what to wear instead
1/10
>>
>>37517216
i get all my male style tips from middle aged asian bitches named 'georgea'
>>
Don't wear yoga pants and sit your roastie flaps on public seating
>>
The only shorts I wear are for sleeping. I even go swimming in jeans.
>goes to the beach
>wears jeans
>swims in jeans
if I knew how to surf, I'd surf in jeans desu
>>
>>37517216
>Do you seriously need all those pockets?
Yes, I carry my phone, wallet, knife, headphones, keys, etc. I don't like sitting on my wallet so it's easier to have 4 front pockets.
>>
Wait so if i want to stay single i should continue wearing them? Fantastic.
>>
>>37517487
Middle aged, obese, badly dressed ones. Whoms arguments need to combine them with sandals to really take off. Wholly ignoring that the sporty types tend to wear them with no issues on the regular.
>>
>>37517573
>knife, headphones,
manchild...
>>
>>37517376
Do you keep your virginity in the pockets?
>>
>chino shorts
>good

>take chino shorts, add a pocket on the side
>bad

human beings are pedantic and irrational.
>>
And people wonder why newspapers are going out of business when they hire fat slobs to make shit articles like this one.
>>
>>37517216
What if I wear cargo pants with combat boots?
>>
If you're attractive woman will want to date you
If you're ugly women do not want to date you.

Or the women who do want to date you are so low status they don't care what you are wearing.
>>
>>37517216
>according to a recent study by the dating app Hater
>popular
PBR
V-neck sweater
Dropped faster than a hot pan.
>>
Yeah well the thing is people dislike me and just use the clothing as an excuse to talk shit. Has nothing to do with what I'm wearing they're just going to be a cunt either way. Being superficial about it just shows being an asshole is acceptable way to bully other people to them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.