[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get told to go back to r eddit >am actually from reddi t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 8929820.png (115KB, 262x326px) Image search: [Google]
8929820.png
115KB, 262x326px
>get told to go back to r eddit
>am actually from reddi t
>>
>>37516546
fuck off back there then
>>
>>37516594
nope sorry but you've won me over with your endless dick pick and tranny posting, i'd reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if i had to take my normie ways back to redd it and stop listening to you complain about chad, your small penis, short height, how the girl you like is seeing like half a dozen other guys and has like 20 of them all waiting on call in some text chat and when her nudes finally get leaked to /b/.
maybe stop posting gay shit and about high school all the time and the board will be less shit with redd itors?
>>
>>37516594
>>37516729
also a girl told me she wants to be my gf but i said no, so i have to make tfwnogf posts somewhere other normies wont tell me it's my fault
>>
Whenever someone tells you to fuck off to plebbit nine times out of ten that faggot is an ex redditor himself who feels the need to virtue signal to others how much of an "oldfag" he is.

I wouldn't even know what reddit is if it wasn't for these faggots that do this here.
>>
File: wooow.png (228KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
wooow.png
228KB, 200x235px
>>37516729
Jesus christ anon

you do not belong here
>>
>>37518412
I don't see why people act like using the site for a long time is something brag worthy. I posted on /b/ a few times like a decade ago and found the site kind of boring. Plus the news coverage was just cringe material since most people were pretty much a bunch of mindless tools following the crowd.
>>
>>37516729
you left reddit because of the upvote bots and mods being bought out, hope you're happy op, we did warn you to go back reddit
>>
>>37518678
I actually left reddit for totally different reasons. As far as bots the comment bots are far more annoying than the upvote bots. The funny thing is I can say something on 4chan and a lot of people are interested, when I say it on reddit I'll get like 2 downvotes and zero comments. The whole site is pretty much just geared toward marketing and advertising, even some of the innocuous comments is trying to sell the idea that a commenters is impartial, or not highly biased, and believes in freedom of speech. Rather than the reality that most people just log in, downvote everything, see something that has a bunch of upvotes and comments to try and get in on comment points while obviously hating anyone from a different thinking perspective of them. It's like 2/4ths of them are democrats/neo liberals, 1/4th are conservatives, 1/6th are some fringe commie/libertarian. 3/4ths of them pretty much hate anyone that is different then them or their way of thinking and they all come together to shit on anyone that doesn't try to be a normie that sounds like them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.