[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just need a gf to fix all my problems...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1426030271780.jpg (265KB, 874x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1426030271780.jpg
265KB, 874x1189px
I just need a gf to fix all my problems...
>>
yep, it works, cause you will no more have the other problems, you will become a normie and made up a wonderful mediocre life.

and sex, now and then
>>
File: 1492788679236.jpg (355KB, 1400x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1492788679236.jpg
355KB, 1400x1068px
>drop the vidya
>get job
>get midly fit
>have become much better at talking to people and can pass off as normal in most cases
>still no friends
>still no gf

you normalshits who say that having a gf will not fix anything can fuck right off; it may not work but we have the right to try
>>
gf doesn't fix anything at all

if you're a piece of shit, your gf will just take advantage of you or call you out on your shit and leave and you'll end up worse as a result

find yourself first, fix your problems yourself
>>
>>37517271
What is this image portraying? Anyone?
>>
>>37517356
The endgame of autism.
>>
>>37517317
what if not having gf is your only problem
>>
>>37517397
So Swedish people killing autistic people for the thrill of the kill?
>>
>>37517743
Then you'll get a new problem, "having gf" and she'll create 30 new precipatory problems for you and fuck up your life constantly
>>
>>37517929
Why do failed normies feel the need to spread their anecdotal evidence? I get it, you got fucked over by all of your gfs, but that doesn't mean everyone else will.
>>
>>37516532
law of 33%
>>
>>37517959
Holy fuck, so much this.
It's a must experience, even if it brings other kind of problems. Normies here are cancer.
>>
>>37517317
>fix your problems
that line is for losers
FACE your problems

>>37517356
gaymergater faces natural enemy
>>
>>37517271
you must be ugly or have a low paying job.
>>
You aren't looking for a gf, you're looking for a being with the patience of a saint, benevolence of 20 caring parents, looks of a model, iq with more digits than your dick has inches and who is a virgin that will choose you because you're you and you're extra special because no one else is you. She should find you and save you because you deserve it by the very act of existing.

It's plainly obvious this is how r9k thinks. Git out of the bucket of crabs you mega cucks. This is your life. And it is ending. One second at a time.

t. 23yo khv
>>
>>37518742
Top edge, friendo
>>
>>37518797
Women are whores because they wont magically appear inside of your room to have sex with you and even if theyre all snakes having a gf would fix all your problems amirite
>>
>>37517271
>>37517356
>You will never be a 70 year old homeless millenial assburger who gets assaulted by knife brandishing satan worshippers
Feels bad man
>>
>>37518742

Should I stop wanting something because you and billions of other people are telling me to fuck myself? Maybe I should take it from you instead?
>>
>>37517959
All my relationships were fine because I'm not a retard actually. You however are retarded and will have only problems.
>>
>>37519045
So your girlfriends "created 30 new precipatory problems for you and fucked up your life constantly" but your relationships were fine?
>>
>>37518576
I though people were making up words again. Looked it up unironically, what sweet Hell is this
>Feminist culture critic Anita Snarkiseen called the group a bunch of "gay white nerds" who weren't willing to let women into the industry
>>
>>37516532
Weirdly enough, i've been posting here for two years, got a gf and stopped coming here for about year.
Getting one really does change things. You learn that all women are boring, sex is boring and people are boring in general.
After breaking up with her, had multiple one night stands and you just flop around on top of the girl until you cum, it's not fun, it takes time and effort.

Just stay a robot, i regret becoming "normal", every single girl i've been with tried to "cure" my alcoholism, every normal person did the same. Being normal isn't fun and doesn't feel good.
>>
>>37517317
Hey dude, what if it takes me like another 10-15 years to "find myself"? That sounds like some kind of quote out of an american high school movie where slutty cheerleaders say it to excuse their whorish behaviour btw.

I'm already 27, i dont have 10-15 years.
>>
>>37516532
You will just get infinitely more problems,not solve your current ones.
>>
>>37516532
Anon, if you become a pirate I might be able to solve all your problems. It just depends on how good of a pirate you are.
>>
File: pirate.png (85KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.png
85KB, 1000x1000px
>>37520486
Not OP but I'd like to apply to be a pirate.
>>
>>37520965
Pirate is taken, how about sweet potato?
>>
>>37516532
No gf is just a side effect of all the mental illnessses
>>
File: hmm.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>37521250
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

asdfsd
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.