[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people who have sex just accept the inevitability of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: gental-herpes.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gental-herpes.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
Do people who have sex just accept the inevitability of this disease?

That seems strange to me.
>>
It should just be chopped off.
>>
>>37516131
No. We practice safe sex
>>
>>37516131
STDs are tremendously rare among straight whites and asians. you really only run the risk of getting one if you have sex with blacks or gays.
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (190KB, 850x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
190KB, 850x1086px
>>37516131
I only sleep with virgins so I don't really worry. Also condoms and circumcised so I'm even more protected.

>>37516192
This is true as well

>>37516162
I'm sure he wishes it was if it's that bad

>>37516187
Bingo
>>
>>37516187
1 in 5 people in america, have STDs.
>>
File: 1490462846504.jpg (69KB, 696x520px) Image search: [Google]
1490462846504.jpg
69KB, 696x520px
>>37516282
>circumcised so I'm even more protected
>snip dicks ACTUALLY believe this
>>
>>37516131
Damn, I'm lucky they didn't cut off that much skin during my circumcision, that looks just painful to have
>>
Why do you even care? Its not like you will ever get an STD.
>>
herpes really isn't that big a deal
>>
>>37516131
REMINDER
2/3 PEOPLE THAT ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE HAVE A STD
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (584KB, 900x1036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
584KB, 900x1036px
>>37516363
Yeah..he have a lot of blacks and queers.

>>37516391
Why is Bart so fat?
>>37516418
It is to me man
>>
>>37516391
It lends some protection to HIV-2, but that's about it. I don't think it's worth it to get cut though.
>>
>haha man I'm obviously the exception that would never get infected even after a million partners
that's how they deal with it
then the optional
>having herpes, mycoses and AIDS isn't so bad, you know
>>
>>37516131
see, i thought i caught herpes. but i never get it randomly, it had only been after sex. and desu the 2nd pic looks like how my dick can go just from fucking or wanking hard
>>
>>37516131
Serves you well for not washing your dick properly and getting it into dirty stinky holes without protection.
>>
>>37516562

Herpes can stay dormant for years after the first outbreak. You might never experience symptoms, while still carrying the virus and being able to infect others.
>>
>>37516618
yeah i have heard that too, though i am pretty sure it could also be the fact i hadn't had sex for 2 years so my dick was soft and got a bit damaged from pumping
>>
>>37516618
also, after the time where it broke out like crazy. i was with a chick, fucked her bareback and the rash came up again i talked to her about it and showed her and she couldn't give two shits and said it's fine. i was a bit confused by that
>>
>>37516363
That stinks for whoever the one is but fortunately, it's not me
>>
Genital herpes also increases your risk of cancer. Reading about all that shit and how common it is now has turned me off of sex.
>>
Also, once you get 1 STD, you increase your odds of getting another as your immune system is busy dealing with it.
>>
File: 1494897195330.jpg (204KB, 834x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1494897195330.jpg
204KB, 834x1169px
>Your region has a syphilis epidemy
>Probably due to fucking Ukrainian immigrants.
It's officially too late to get laid here. Never too late to get VR though.
>>
is it true that in the 60's and before that std's were never a problem? now we got better prevention at least
>>
>>37516928
>>37516843
>>37516730
Yeah Im a mental drug addict and even I see how the normies get about STDs.
Buddy of mine let a bunch of random diddnt doos gang bang his girl and wow did they get herps.
I knew that would happen but I heard about it long ago.
If I heard about their plan I would have told them not too.
Shame...girl was a sweet dame to me....Now shes got AIDS.
>>
>>37517026
This. This right here. I have fetishes, plenty, of having sex with a lot of women. But between pregnancy and STDs, it just doesn't feel worth it. Even with one female, I think I just prefer the idea of sex more than the idea of doing it. Being charged with "rape", having sex with some other guy and saying the condom broke...honestly, the concept of women is great, but the reality just isn't worth it.
>>
>>37516928
> >Probably due to fucking Ukrainian immigrants.
Where are u from?
>>
80% of people will be exposed to herpes 1 in their lifetime.

About 50% of people in their 20s have it.

You can have no symptoms, and literally never have symptoms, and still transmit it to someone.

You can transmit it from one mouth to someone else's genitalia.

Even getting a blowjob can give you genital herpes, and most new cases of genital herpes are from oral herpes.

They do not screen for herpes 1 in a routine STD exam.

It is IMMORAL to kiss someone spontaneously without disclosing your test records on herpes.

Just accept it.
>>
>>37517157
Poland
>tfw they are taking my job away
>>
>>37517236
transmission rate is pretty low unless you're having an active outbreak tho
>>
>>37517236
Tfw just getting over a cold sore outbreak, had it as long as I can remember, or at least elementary school when I was 6-10 years old, only time I ever kissed anyone (if that was even the cause lol).
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.