[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solving problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496194041530.jpg (87KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496194041530.jpg
87KB, 672x672px
Robots, I've done it! I'm at the point of no return, where I've burnt all the bridges and I've turned all the people against me by being a judgemental self-absorbed unforgiving princess, that doesn't take responsibility for her own actions. My bully was right and now I'm unable to sort out my problems, redeem my wrongdoings. Even though, once again I'm trying to escape from all this mess I've created, I'm crushed and I'll not recover from it. Robots, please share your stories with upbeating ending where you've managed to turn things over instead of being overcome by problems/commiting seppuku.
>>
> Robots, please share your stories with upbeating ending where you've managed to turn things over instead of being overcome by problems/commiting seppuku.

If that's what you wanted to ask why post the rest of your blog to go with it?

Either you wanted attention for your feels or you want stories with happy endings, which is it?
>>
But when you "stew" on a problem, the body continuously releases cortisol, and chronic elevated levels can lead to serious issues. Too much cortisol can suppress the immune system, increase blood pressure and sugar, decrease libido, produce acne, contribute to obesity and more.
>>
>>37515129
Why don't you just be my obedient gf and stop being such a bitch. Boom it's all fixed.
>>
File: IMG_1666.jpg (365KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1666.jpg
365KB, 1022x768px
>>37515129
>judgemental self-absorbed unforgiving princess, that doesn't take responsibility for her own actions. My bully was right

So you're a typical roastie and the "bully" is just a robot who pointed this out to you? Even now you can't even see yourself for what you are. Go ahead then, take the short drop and sudden stop roastie. I'm waiting.
>>
>>37515165
Why posting my "feels"? Because just like I've written I'm so self-absorbed that I couldn't help writing things about myself while asking for other robots' stories.
>>37515190
Nobody sane wants to date me, everyone wants to just screw me over and repay me for how I've been acting all this time.
>>37515177
Yes, I've heard about this theory, this is probably how I got my autoimmune disease(thyroid issues), because I tend to reminisce about the most hurtful/stressful moments in me life.
>>37515359
I'm not a roastie, I've never been one, too awkward with crippling social skills to even become one, plus I don't have Stacy look. Though my bully is Chad. I can see exaclty who I'm and I'm not proud of it, and even less proud that thanks to this bully people can see through me, they saw the apects of my life that I didn't want to uncover.
>>
>>37515129
>please share your stories with upbeating ending where you've managed to turn things over instead of being overcome by problems/commiting seppuku.
I don't think r9k is really the best place for that.
If we were successful, we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>37515129
I can tell that you are a guy, actually. Otherwise you'd know to play a retard, leaving out all capitals and punctuation marks, just to maximise the number of replies from horny robots. :) Also you use the expression "seppuku", women use only when they are lesbian butches.
>>
>>37516488
>>37515940
>Though my bully is Chad.
Also, no woman would use this expression, esp. written with capital.
>I can see exaclty who I'm and I'm not proud of it, and even less proud that thanks to this bully people can see through me, they saw the apects of my life that I didn't want to uncover.
NO ONE praises their bully the way you do, not even women. You are fake through and trhough.
>>
>>37516488
That's a "share your feels after overcoming your problems" thread, not really a "fembots proving they are fem and not just bots" thread. But just to be clear, I'm not fake. Seppuku expression is widely spread and known, everybody is free to use it and I think it fits in this context fairly well.
>>37516577
It's not really a praise, I'm stating the facts, if it wasn't for him, I'd be still living my ascetic life according to my own rules, under the cover, now I've got only misery and suicidal thoughts, and I get the feeling that he will not stop till I've become more proactive about my suicide. I'm really at loss. Even though I'm an irritating person, I don't get how one can be so hateful...
>>
>>37516231
OP's here.
Well, they might be some exceptions, like robots almost becoming normies, or just robots that did make it, like avoiding the worst, but still living a mundane robotic life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.