[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon I thought you were a thug or criminal at first!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>Be me
>Haven't talked to "friends" since college graduation 2 years ago
>No real meaningful human contact
>Took the Rottweiler my sister bought 4 years ago because he got attached to me
>Go to Gym and Muay Thai because only way to get rid of frustration, no friends or real contacts there either
>Shave hair short because going to the barber is pure suffering
>Guy in apartment next to me moves out, zero interactions never went onto his balcony, good neighbour
>Roastie moves in
>She is on balcony on the regular
>Fuck this not going to give up my balcony
>Talking to her is suffering but effectively sitting next to her without talking is even worse
>We talk on the regular, she's not that bad a person
>She tells me she initially thought I was some violent criminal or thug because of how I look and the dog I have and she was afraid at first
What the fuck is this even, how am I supposed to react to that?!
>>
>>37515118
Smile more

Think vin diesel
>>
Roasties like bad boys, use it anon take her for yourself.
>>
>>37515118
>How could this have happened?
Because you caused it.
>>
play it off, keep her on her toes
she wants the d
>>
Tell her you're in a gang and you're the guy they call when the want someone taken care of. She'll think it's cool and turn wet instantly.
>>
>>37515118
Ignore shes looking for a chad/tyrone ATM.
Leave her be and enjoy not having a deck anymore.
>>
Just chill on your balcony, it's your balcony. So what if she's there, just ignore her and enjoy your own fucking home.
>>
>>37515157
>this
you now know that you can just smash whenever you want if you play it right and she will always want more from you
>>
>>37515309
Why can't OP just bring girls home other than the neighbor?
>>
>>37515230
I already told her I'm not a criminal.
>>37515261
I paid for the chairs and table. I even put plants up there. There's trees growing around it so people from blow cant look into it and I'm living in the last apartment on the highest level. She's the only problem here and I thought I could tolerate her up untill now.
>>37515328
WHERE THE F WOULD I GET ANOTHER GIRL FROM? I havent talked to any of the university people for two years.
>>
>>37515118
Everything you told us about your appearence points to that conclusion. You even own a Rottweiler.
>>
>>37515440
Except for me NOT being a thug or criminal!
>>
>>37515655
Yes. But you look and behave like one. What's so difficult to understand about that?
Try to be more friendly and less anti social and people will see you different.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.