[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want a Cosplaying/cat girl GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nzpra5UMaa1rjxggxo2_1280.jpg (420KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzpra5UMaa1rjxggxo2_1280.jpg
420KB, 1280x1707px
I need to find a GF that cosplays as Vanilla or chocolate from NekoPara and isn't afraid to do kink along with it. Its my only goal aside from making more money. How do I do this /r9k/ I need a plan

I was so close too there was this one weeb girl who did cosplay as Vanilla I met and even had a one night stand with but then got a BF which really put a bad taste in my mouth being used for sex.

normie, non-virgin gtfo I don't give a fuck.
>>
I want the same thing OP, but I can't even get a one night stand at cons. The only way I've been able to hook up with girls is by talking to them online for a month before the con, but this involves being lucky enough to meet them before, maybe even at that same con a year before hand.

Probably easier would be to find a girl that's into cosplaying but not necessarily having done a catgirl before and convincing her to do it. Just gotta find a girl that's lewd enough.
>>
I want a catboy bf, submit your applications below:
>>
My GF wanted to cosplay Vanilla.

But she also wanted me to cosplay as Chocola for some reason
>>
>>37514987
Are you a boi?
>not pretending to be futa chocola
>>
>>37515009
I'm a man.

Like, not bear-like but fairly hairy and my features couldn't be feminized.

I was receptive to a genderswap but crossplay would have just been silly
>>
>>37514947
>I want the same thing OP, but I can't even get a one night stand at cons. The only way I've been able to hook up with girls is by talking to them online for a month before the con, but this involves being lucky enough to meet them before, maybe even at that same con a year before hand.
>Probably easier would be to find a girl that's into cosplaying but not necessarily

I figured this much, girls aside I hate going to cons (or really any public social venue like bar/club) alone because people are usually are in their own groups and know each other and your just an outsider. Plus its hard to know who is single and what not.
Aside from the one night stand bullshit, all relationships I've had I've met the girl in person at work or what not. However in this case I feel like going the online route would be better, but its not like there a tinder for cosplayers.

Also I'm trying to get over grief my previous GF who was a weeb and cosplayed in and out of the bedroom passed because of surgery complications and I can't get over it. I'm suprised I havent gone of the edge because of this.

>>37514987
My response to that is do it but also do a S.T.A.L.K.E.R Cosplay with real equipment baring actual firearms for obvious reasons.
>>
>>37515125
I've started hating going to cons for the same reason. Even if I do cosplay in a popular fandom and make friends that way it's hard to keep them. I figure I'm just undesirable at this point, but I love cosplaying so much it's hard to resist no matter how disappointed I get.
I've met cosplayers through 4chan, fandoms, tumblr, at cons, and through cosplayer friends. The latter is the easiest way since they'll know who lives where and who's single, but again I'm not very popular.
Damn man, sorry for your loss. How long has it been? I feel like if you're still hung up about it you should take more time for yourself instead of trying to replace her. You might not treat the new girl like her own person.
>>
>>37514962
I have thicc thighs and wouldn't mind dressing up but only if it was private and you supply stuff.
You really should put location for yourself though
>>
I want a gf that cosplays as Cass from fallout nv. (Honestly I just want to fuck Rose of Sharon Cassidy)
>>
>>37515379
Exactly one year from now a few days ago.

tl;dr I would prefer to go to con with a GF not to find one
>>
>>37515456
upstate new york

post contact info
>>
File: 1467415828338.png (568KB, 599x961px) Image search: [Google]
1467415828338.png
568KB, 599x961px
>>37515819
DC, right in the heart of it. Last time I went to a con was last year at Katsu.

That was fun. Met the artist for Avas Demon and got a book
>>
>>37515928
Sorry, I want a catboy
>>
>>37515456
Uh post thighs please
>>
>>37515928
forgot my kik: Vayeate
>>
Is this autism?
>Step 1 get a gf
>Step 2 ask her to do your kink in the bedroom
You don't look for such a specific thing in a person OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.